Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

fighting back in a lucid dream really cool

PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

fighting back in a lucid dream really cool Empty fighting back in a lucid dream really cool

Post  PEACE Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:52 pm

Hi i had my first real lucid dream last night i slept with my boji stones under my pillow ive been seeing which crystals i can and cant sleep with and i picked them or did they pick me?anyway i had a totally wierd dream but at one point i had a knife thrown at me which some how managed to get round the back of my knee and i pulled it out and looked at the hole and thought wow it dosent hurt its red but no pain wierd dream but i felt i was really there and i felt in controll of a good throwing back,cause usally im a crier and i would just wake up but not last night has anyone any idea which crystals other than them are good for lucid dreaming? love and lightxxx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

fighting back in a lucid dream really cool Empty Re: fighting back in a lucid dream really cool

Post  Violet Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:32 pm

Hi Peace, i've used crystals for sleep too, clear quartz (I think) was a good one but there is one i'd suggest avoiding altogether I think this is called Charioite, I had a bad time with that we have a whole thread on crystals and sleep i'll go see where it is and get back to you fighting back in a lucid dream really cool 28115

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

fighting back in a lucid dream really cool Empty Re: fighting back in a lucid dream really cool

Post  Violet Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Here we go: Crystals & Sleep this can be found in our Forum Journal section.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:34 am