Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

My very first lucid dream

SevenSeas
    Just joined

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2012-09-28

My very first lucid dream Empty My very first lucid dream

Post  SevenSeas Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:13 am

Have you ever have a dream that you can comprehend that you're dreaming?
    Everybody know that, in our dream, we can do anything.

What will you do then?

If you've never thought about it, you should do it right now. Maybe someday, you will experience a dream like that.

A lucid dream.

Because when people are in a lucid dream, the most common thing they do is confirming it is a dream by trying to wake up (clawing on the skin, hit themselves, etc.).

It's totally stupid, by wasting a chance to experience marvelous things!!

Let me tell you my story.

Since my childhood, I've always hoped that I can fly. One day, I suddenly thought about asking Google, my best friend who helped me a lot doing my homework, taught me playing ping pong, cleared up every question in my greedy mind, etc..

Then made a search on Google:"How to fly", though I knew there would be no result, or something stupid like flying in a plane, LOL!

But this one made me notice:"How to Fly in Your Dreams".

From here I got an idea about lucid dream. It also teachs people how to make a lucid dream actively, but it really takes time so I forgot it.

Then one night, I went to sleep after get tired of playing DoTA, then before I knew it, I was in my dream. I don't know why but I can feel that I'm dreaming. I took a look at my body, my arms, my legs.. It's a little bit exciting, but really scaring. The first thing I want to do, LOL, is testing this is a dream or not. But luckily I stopped it as fast as I thought. In my lucid dream, I was still lucid enought to understand it is a rare chance to fulfill my dream, flying.

I ran to a immense field, jumped high and felt that my feet left the ground, but it's only a normal jump.

I ran again to a nearby woods, this time I jumped higher and try to imagine that my body rise up, then I hit a tree and fell down on dried leaves. Lol, though it's a dream, I can still feel a little bit hurt.

I ran back to the field, this time forgot about the land, only jumped and felt my body floating on the air. Before I knew it, I'm flying!!!! I could feel the wind cut my skin, my entire body was covered by an unknown electric current which makes me tremble (by happiness maybe). There's no immense field in my view, nothing; maybe it's because I closed my eyes.

Then I landed by one foot, as light as a feather. Everything disappeared. This time I must do the second thing, my mind told me that, back to the reality before something bad would happen. I don't have the courage to see myself in a mirror :|, as the guide in Google tells, to escape from the dream. Hitting or clawing was useless because in my lucid dream I could still feel hurt. As it would seem something urging inside, I tried to open my eyes as max as possible...

Then I woke up, realized that I come back inside my warm blanket. Still dizzy by fear. But then a great happiness stream out from my heart, I fulfilled my impossible dream..

"I can fly, I'm proud that I can fly." :bfs:

So, start thinking about your dream now!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

My very first lucid dream Empty Re: My very first lucid dream

Post  Violet Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Hi sevenseas, yes in most of my dreams I'm aware that I'm dreaming, sometimes I can change and control them.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Lucid dreams also are a way to visit the spirit world.

I have seen many loved ones there over the years,met up with my late husband plus other relatives I have lost over the years.

Good luck with your lucid dreams.

My very first lucid dream 28115

Joanie
    SevenSeas
    Just joined

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2012-09-28

Post  SevenSeas Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:10 pm

It's nice to see that everybody has the same experience with me :astar: Last night, I decided to dream something romantic and I got a very adventurous but extremely fun instead :astar: Do you think that there is a method to dream what we aim for and control it :astar: I would like to try that :astar:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:28 am

Yes it can be done, I find the trick is to visualise what you want to dream about just as you're falling asleep, it can take practice but it does work, I had a continual dream for three nights in a row each followed on from the last it was amazing, keep us posted and keep a dream diary as that can help too.

Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:12 pm

Yes, I normally realise I'm dreaming and it's only been on the odd occasion when I've not dreampt something.

My very first lucid dream 348985
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:51 pm

I have never tried that before. To visualise what we want to dream about.

Must try that tonight....My very first lucid dream 160943
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:52 am

Let us know how it goes Joanie.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:52 am

I will Violet. I forgot last night and was so tired,I fell instantly in sleep.

My very first lucid dream 160943

Joanie x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:14 pm