Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Lucid Dream plus Past Life?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Lucid Dream plus Past Life? Empty Lucid Dream plus Past Life?

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:13 pm

A Lucid Dream.
    Woke up this morning early. Did what I usually do,make a cuppa and back to bed. This is when I usually dream very lucid dreams.

Haven't had one of those for a long,long time. This dream I do believe could have been part of a passed life when I knew someone very close to me.

I was told this gentleman was a guide now in my present life. I feel we were close enough in the passed life to have been husband and wife.
    This dream this morning took place in our modern life of today.

All I can remember of the dream this morning is being on a plane jetting off on holiday somewhere.
    There was a man sitting beside me who I knew but did not know in this present life.
    He was tall,rather broad with a Romany cast to his face. I knew that we loved each other very much in the dream.
    My feelings in this dream were of pure happiness. I felt I had been reunited with him again after much lost time.

This man has acted as a guide through the last two years. Helping me with different problems through those years.
    I know him as Brian.
    But this latest dream has now changed to to a more personal life with him.

I am curious why this should be.

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Lucid Dream plus Past Life? Empty Re: Lucid Dream plus Past Life?

Post  millergrls Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:30 pm

Hi Joanie, he his reminding you that love is never lost. it is always there right before your face, so never be lonely in this.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:25 pm

Don't get me wrong,I'm not getting soppy,Mary.... :blush:
    Though what you said was correct. I felt very deep feelings for this man but curious to know why he popped up in this sort of dream. I was given him as a guide and that is the way I have always accepted him.

Strong natured and very proud man.
    Maybe of Romany descent which my guide is but so was my husband and that was not my husband in the dream.
    The only man I knew who looked like this,was back many years ago when I was 17 years old.
    He was my first serious boy friend,older than myself by 5 years. My father thought he was too old for me and we drifted apart. We both married other people and I never saw him again.

Strange that he should return as a guide then in a personal dream of a relationship.

Joanie :hugz:

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:18 am

Joanie, hmm where to start, I really don't believe this man is your guide please don't feel offended by that, and I could be wrong, I think this guy may simply be your 'companion'or perhaps a gentle spiritual type of relationship coming through in dreams so you can share experiences you could not share when you were younger, please ignore if it makes no sense but that's the feeling I get from your post.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:36 pm

I also thought of that,Violet. Was I dreaming of someone I had known years ago? First thing that came to mind was, had he passed over into spirit?

I think I mentioned in this topic that I was given a reading a while ago who mentioned a seafaring man,description very similar to this man I have just described. Tall,black haired and very suntanned due to sea and sun exposure. Like a previous navy employed man.
    Even the tot of rum that sailors used to get was mentioned. Now the man I saw fitted the description that was given as I knew him years ago. I am convinced it is him now.

Thanks Violet,you have made me think.... :hugz:

Joanie

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:39 pm