Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Yes and no question with Tarot

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Yes and no question with Tarot Empty Yes and no question with Tarot

Post  Violet Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:38 pm

I'm sure someone asked about this last night, you need to have some reversed cards in your deck you can draw three or four or five, or the person who is asking can draw them, basically the more reversed cards you pull the closer it is to no, the more upright cards the closer it is to yes, so all cards upright definately yes, all cards reversed definately no, naturally anything between this will either lean more to one than the other, or if smack in the middle of an odd numbered spread it wouldn't give you any answer at all.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Yes and no question with Tarot Empty Re: Yes and no question with Tarot

Post  innerlight Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:49 pm

I think a pendulum would be a better tool to ask yes and no questions than a tarot deck.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:51 pm

I'm not so sure, we were usuing pendulums in chat last night, I think i'd trust my cards over the pendulum every time, but i'm not that keen on the pendulum though it is handy for finding lost things, they can be very erratic.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:54 pm

Really... I have never really tried it against another. I've always used it for myself. So I have never really given it a real test outside of me. Such as have another think of a color, or object from a list of 4 and then try and figure the answer out.. though it does sound like good practice with it.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:57 pm

Perhaps the pendulum is something you should use for yourself, but if you want we can set up a test for yours :giggles: i'm sure some of us here would volunteer.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:00 am

Sure... It would be fun... Then I will have more idea of if the answers I am getting are right or not.
    Katiecat
    Katiecat

Female
    Number of posts : 60
    Job/hobbies : crystals, rocks, camping, drawing, music, reading, writing, cards, anything metaphysical
    Registration date : 2010-09-09

Post  Katiecat Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:17 pm

Violet wrote:I'm not so sure, we were usuing pendulums in chat last night, I think i'd trust my cards over the pendulum every time, but i'm not that keen on the pendulum though it is handy for finding lost things, they can be very erratic.

Just a nosey question...When you were using pendulums in the chat, were you using them directly at your computer? The reason I ask is because I read in a book how a computer has it's own vibrations that can throw a pendulum out of whack. I've never had a problem with my pendulum at my computer, but since I read that, I've made a point not to use it at this desk.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:28 pm

I know I was, I think the others might have been but i'm not sure, perhaps this is why it didn't work too well?

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:01 am

i don't like a yes/no questions.. not with cards anyway.. but thanks for the info.

s

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:16 pm