Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Red Cloud - Law Of Nature

skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Red Cloud - Law Of Nature Empty Red Cloud - Law Of Nature

Post  skye Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:36 pm

RED CLOUD

LAW OF NATURE

Very few grasp the reality of the laws of your universe. You know most of the laws that cover early life. You know the laws of sleeping, eating and resting. You know that the man who does not rest leaves the physical existence. You know the woman or man who does not eat or drink obeys the same law. But how few of you grasp the law of the Spirit which is the governing law of all existence?
    What is the law of Spirit?

When the disciples of old, the prophets, the seers, call them what you will, said, “Master, what is the first law? He said to them the law they had to fulfil was the law of love, for “upon love hangs the whole law of the universe.” So we begin to understand the governing element of the whole universe.

If that is so, is that law in operation in your earthly world? Are you endeavouring to carry out that first great law? Is your world beginning to awaken to the law of Spirit in love? I have argued that with many men of your world, and they say, “It is impossible to love every man and woman.”

You are the manifestation of Law. You are part and parcel of the Law. You are part of that great God of love. I would ask what is wrong with your earth world today? Why is it that your god of materialism is failing you? Why is it that you have chaos, suffering, pain, darkness, hunger, strife and bloodshed? Is that the fulfilment of the law, or is that chaos caused by the exclusion of the Law?

I must make you realise that each one has free will. You have free will to operate on the universal law of good, or free will to exclude that part which is “I am in you and you are in me.” That breath of the living God which is within you is entirely in your own keeping, whether you sustain or feed it, or whether you just let it remain dormant through the earthly existence.

When we from this world are asked why you are in such a disorganised state, we know it is because man has sought not the kingdom of God, but the manifestation of the second law. He has sought the illusion of matter, the illusion of materialism: he has excluded the law of spirit.

We see your god of materialism failing you. You have had wars and rumours of wars, bloodshed, suffering, bankruptcy, degradation, sorrow. These are the fruits of the law of cause and effect, due to man worshipping his god of materialism.

How little man understands that law of the Spirit, the universal law, and yet in his own soul man knows because his soul responds to the vibrations of the Law around him. If I said to you “You can go out and steal and rob, it is all right” your own soul would instantly respond to the vibrations of the truth and know that I was leading you astray.

Therefore, you do and can respond to these laws which are as perfect as night and day. You would say perhaps, “What are these laws composed of? How do we come in contact with them? I cannot love all men.”

In your Bible it says “You can have all the gifts of the spirit, but if you have not charity you are as sounding brass, or as a tinkling cymbal.” One of the laws of the great over-soul of spirit is charity. I may not always put it in the words as written, but I put the facts before you. Remember these words “Charity is not puffed up, seeketh not its own, is humble always.”

Charity of thought. Charity is within yourself. As you accomplish and fulfil the divine laws of the universal God, slowly as you respond to these laws which are already within you, you will awaken to tolerance and charity, which is the fulfilment of the law.

Are your minds and your souls desirous of understanding that wondrous, desirable charity which is akin to the love of the kingdom of heaven? Remember the mind is the alter of the soul, and as you react to the great over powering love of the universal God, you will begin to see the other man’s point of view, because as tolerance takes the place of the exclusion of the law, you begin to understand the real meaning of those words “Neither do I condemn thee.”

In the beginning, God breathed into man the breath of life and man became a living soul. What is the sustenance for the soul? How is it going to grow? You are taught in every religion that the soul is eternal. You are taught that the soul has to progress through evolution.

The Law is all around you. You can take it in with the living breath into the soul, remembering that the mind is the alter. “Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God” They shall fulfil the Law and be immediately at-one with the law, which is God.

The mind is the alter where the inflow of the consciousness enters to feed the soul. If the mind is pure you are indeed merciful, you are indeed charitable, you condemn not and judge not because you are at one with the law of spirit, and the law of spirit is God.

Are you prepared to accept that law, whether it be service or sacrifice. Remember to fulfil the law you must become a server of the law, and it is natural that the first desire, as you progress into the consciousness of the Spirit, is to serve humanity. Remember to fulfil the Law you must become humble and meek. Until you reach that state, you have not fulfilled the Law.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Red Cloud - Law Of Nature Empty Re: Red Cloud - Law Of Nature

Post  Violet Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:11 pm

Hi Skye thanks for sharing, was this a channeling?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    skye

Female

Post  skye Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:37 am

I would think so Violet, through the medium Estelle Roberts who was his medium.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:54 pm

Ah yeah I remember now you've said her name, not the channelling but the name Estelle Roberts. :flo:

Mads
    Mads

Female
    Number of posts : 47
    Registration date : 2009-10-26

Post  Mads Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Thank you for posting this
    skye

Female

Post  skye Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:49 pm

Mads wrote:Thank you for posting this

You're welcome Mads.
    skye

Female

Post  skye Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:52 pm

Violet wrote:Ah yeah I remember now you've said her name, not the channelling but the name Estelle Roberts. :flo:

I would have liked to have seen Estelle Roberts at work, as well as a few other 'old school' mediums both mental and physical.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:20 pm

Me too, I think we missed out on a lot of interesting things years ago.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:59 pm