Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
shayn
innerlight
Violet
7 posters

Do you think everything has an aura?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Do you think everything has an aura? Empty Do you think everything has an aura?

Post  Violet Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:27 pm

Or just living things such as animals and plants?

Have you seen auras around animals or plants?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Do you think everything has an aura? Empty Re: Do you think everything has an aura?

Post  innerlight Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:32 am

I've seen Auras around inanimate objects.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Do you think everything has an aura? Empty Re: Do you think everything has an aura?

Post  shayn Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:21 am

yes i do, i can sense it and sometimes see it.

what do u think V?

s
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:58 am

I am still trying to see auras around anything!
    I can see them with my third eye, but not with my two eyes grrr
    I have, after a struggle seen aura around a leaf and around a man in a hospital.
    However I do believe everything has an aura
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:56 pm

I imagine everything has an aura for it consists of energy. I have seen aura's of people and animals and plants on occasion. I wonder if other people first sense an aura before actually seeing one, I know I did. Perhaps to see one we have to raise our awareness much like when communicating with the spirit world?
    iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male
    Number of posts : 77
    Job/hobbies : Student; Psychic Sensitive, & Medium- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient.
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

Do you think everything has an aura? Empty RE: Do you think everything has an aura?

Post  iScorpio Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:16 am

I believe everything has an aura, everything has energy. =]
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:48 pm

I think we sense them all the time Skye, without realising, we pick up on moods and such very easily, all this is reflected in the aura isn't it?

skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Violet wrote:I think we sense them all the time Skye, without realising, we pick up on moods and such very easily, all this is reflected in the aura isn't it?

Yes, absolutely. We often pick up on people's energies during our day. As long as we don't accept them as being of our own making, then all will be well.
    Auras123
    Auras123

Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Job/hobbies : Medium, Psychic, Christian Spiritualist.
    Registration date : 2012-03-25

Post  Auras123 Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:25 pm

Hi I Believe As I See Aura Everything And I Mean 'EVERYTHING' Has An' Aura You Might Think Im A Bit Stupid, But Ive Seen An' Aura Around A Clock Which Was A Shock Lols x But Its Wonderful x As I Come From A Very Spiritual Family (We Are All Psychics) My Grand-mas Aura Is Like.. I Cant Even Put It Into Words :)) It's Like The Queen Of Auras x The Colours Are So Bright x And Its So Big :)) I Couldnt Believe When I Read That An' Aura Can Be 50ft Wide Its Unbelievable xx Love And Light xx :si:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:52 pm

Do you know, I think that when someone is described as 'larger than life' we are subconsciously or psychically seeing their aura which, based on that kind of personality is larger than most.

Auras123
    Auras123

Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Job/hobbies : Medium, Psychic, Christian Spiritualist.
    Registration date : 2012-03-25

Post  Auras123 Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:06 pm

Yep Violet x :bfs:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:49 am