Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
PEACE
Orbie
Katiecat
Mikkel
Carolyn
ladyofrainbows
Soaring Bird
Violet
12 posters

Orbs..

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Orbs.. Empty Orbs..

Post  Violet Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:53 am

To start the orb rolling...... (sorry I couldn't resist! :giggles: ) Here is a photo of an orb..
    Orbs.. Thisorb

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Orbs.. Empty Orbs

Post  Soaring Bird Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:38 am

Violet if you can tell me how to post a photo on here I will give you a brilliant photo of an orb so long as you can copy it onto photoshop and zoom in on it. I wont tell you what you will see. but please explain how to do this on site and I will post with story.
    Huggles x :treehug:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Orbs.. Empty Re: Orbs..

Post  Violet Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:42 am

Hi Sb I've now posted the instructions into the Announcements section :awed:

ladyofrainbows
    ladyofrainbows

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-09-18

Post  ladyofrainbows Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:49 am

hi,
    recently i was pregnant with my fourth child, my belly was very big and it amazed me so i was taking lots and lots of photos of it. in most of the photos there was orbs aroud me. i wondered if it was maybe the lady of the house i had just moved into, because when i moved in they house was very dirty and unloved and i painted and cleaned the hole place so i thought maybe she was happy.
    at 18 weeks pragnant i lost the baby, it was due to a conception problem so the baby was going to die right from conception. we greived alot . but im ok. but now my mind keeps moving back to those orbes in the pictures , just one, but in nearly every picture of me when i was pregnant . maybe a sign that someone was there to help me through?!!?
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:53 pm

ladyofrainbows wrote: maybe a sign that someone was there to help me through?!!?

Absolutely, rainbow. I have lots of pictures with spiritual activity in them (orbs, faces). There was a time in 1999 when I asked for "help" after a sad event. I didn't expect anything to manifest on film, but during the first month, almost everything that was taken had either faces, orbs, or these blobs that looked like small bodies. And the energy in them was good. Some of m orb photos that were taken just last month are posted under Pictures of ghosts
    Mikkel
    Mikkel

Male
    Number of posts : 39
    Job/hobbies : Spiritualism, Railways, Jigsaws.
    Registration date : 2009-09-23

Post  Mikkel Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:42 am

I very recently took some sunset photo's within a minute and upon looking at them, it looked like a couple of moons on one, yet there was No moon at the time and so I take it they are orbs. The other shows just one and the lens of my camera is Clean as a whistle as the saying goes.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:03 am

ladyofrainbows i'm sorry for your loss and i'm quite sure someone will have been helping you Orbs.. 21581
    czardoust those pics are good Orbs.. 15910

I bet those pics are good Mikkel i've seen some pics of 'outdoor orbs' before it's amazing where they will appear Orbs.. 821538

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:03 am

Some believe photographs of orbs are droplets of water or specks of dust on a camera lens, what are your thoughts?

Katiecat
    Katiecat

Female
    Number of posts : 60
    Job/hobbies : crystals, rocks, camping, drawing, music, reading, writing, cards, anything metaphysical
    Registration date : 2010-09-09

Post  Katiecat Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:49 pm

Violet wrote:Some believe photographs of orbs are droplets of water or specks of dust on a camera lens, what are your thoughts?

I always clean my lens off before I start taking pictures to avoid that possibility as much as possible. I have quite a few pictures that have orbs and spirits in them that I'm hoping to load on here when I'm at my friends house some time. I have dial up internet, here at home, and I'm not patient enough to do it from this computer.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:12 pm

Hi Katiecat would love to see the pics Orbs.. 15910

Katiecat
    Katiecat

Female
    Job/hobbies : crystals, rocks, camping, drawing, music, reading, writing, cards, anything metaphysical

Post  Katiecat Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:00 pm

Violet wrote:Hi Katiecat would love to see the pics Orbs.. 15910

It might be next week, or next weekend before I can post them. They are on my friend's computer, and she lives 45 minutes away...we are all suppose to go camping this weekend, so it's going to be a few days before I can post them, but will do my best.
    Katiecat
    Katiecat

Female

Post  Katiecat Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:04 pm

Violet wrote:Some believe photographs of orbs are droplets of water or specks of dust on a camera lens, what are your thoughts?

I believe everything has something of an aura, but not like the one in the orb you posted in the OP, that definitely has a vibrant aura! Auras are something I mention to people who are skeptic.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:29 pm

It might be next week, or next weekend before I can post them

No worries Orbs.. 21581
    I believe everything has something of an aura, but not like the one in the orb you posted in the OP, that definitely has a vibrant aura! Auras are something I mention to people who are skeptic.

Yeah good point i'm sure water droplets don't have fuzzy auras like that Orbs.. 821538

Orbie

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Orbie Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:56 am

I remember reading a while back on some site that if you can enlarge the orb and it still retains the curved edges to it eg without looking square and pixallated at the edges (is there such a word??!!!) then its something to look at twice, its something that camera experts cannot explain!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:54 pm

Hi Orbie, pixelated is definately a word (i've probably spelt it wrong though Orbs.. 809779 ) it's great to hear of something an expert cannot explain away. I blew the one at the top of the thread up a few years ago, I think i've lost it.

PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Post  PEACE Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:44 am

Hi has anyone seen orbs without a camera? they are even more amazingxxxx
    fairyway

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2010-10-25

Post  fairyway Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:21 pm

I lost someone special in October 2 years ago and a year later my friend lit the last special firework in memory of him. When i looked at the pics taken that night there was a big orb just above my head... I did not know the orb was there.
    I do think you can see them sometimes because one evening my mild mannered dog began snarling, growling and lunging under the bath. He was really upset by something that my friend, my daughter and myself could not see.
    I have never seen him like that before or since. His hackles were up and he was repeatedly lunging under the bath. Then he stopped and began snarling at the wall. It seemed his eyes were following something round the room then out of the room to the top of the stairs where all 3 of us briefly saw a orb.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Hi,
    Hi has anyone seen orbs without a camera? they are even more amazingxxxx
    yes I have, not very often though Orbs.. 15910

Fairyway, animals are so much more psychic and sensitive than we are, and are probably well used to seeing such things, i'm surprised to hear your dog was snarling though.

rianne10
    rianne10

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2010-11-13

Post  rianne10 Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:34 pm

I have I see them with like black spots in the middle covered in like a clear white circle thing.. I don't know how best to discribe them. They wizz around like really quick in all directions.
    How do you see yours?

Riannexxx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:11 pm

THe ones i've seen have moved fairly quickly though one hovered above me for a time, I didn't get a really close look as it tends to happen suddenly, they do have a kind of hazy aura around them.

ChloeBell1313
    ChloeBell1313

Female
    Number of posts : 29
    Registration date : 2012-07-12

Post  ChloeBell1313 Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:23 pm

Ive seen them without a camera, definitely amazing!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:56 pm

How big were they Chloebell? they seem to come in all sizes.

OpalMoon
    OpalMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 51
    Job/hobbies : psp graphics, paranormal researching/investigating, road trips, gardening, camping, fishing, photography
    Registration date : 2012-12-04

Post  OpalMoon Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:50 am

I have seen some small glowing orbs moving around the top of my curtains in my bedroom. They were just dancing around like little sparkles. I felt peaceful and it was pretty neat. :astar:

One other time I can't explain it. My husband and I were at a Ghost Tour in VA. After the tour we looked up and at a distance seen bright red and green what we thought were fireworks. We asked the tour guide where the fireworks were so we could go watch them. She had no idea what we were talking about. She and a large group of others was walking in front of us and never seen them either. It was weird! Has anyone else seen what looked to be real fireworks in the sky? It was like roman candles! :awed:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:45 am