Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Orbs

neptune13
    neptune13

Female
    Number of posts : 108
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Orbs Empty Orbs

Post  neptune13 Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:56 am

Why do "Ghosts" show themselves as "Orbs" in photo's?
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Orbs Empty Orbs

Post  PPrncpl7 Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Hi Neptune
    Orbs are not 'ghosts' imo!
    Orbs are 'spirits' or pockets of spiritual energy.
    You may say is that not the same as a ghost--I believe there is a very real difference. A Ghost is not a spirit but a phenomenam that occurs when different dimensional planes intersect.
    To answer the question why do they appear as orbs? I suspect the answer lies with the eyes of the beholder--they are pockets of energy when they visit our earth dimension, how they are visualised is decided by the viewer, not by them.
    PPLL n L
    Peter
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Orbs Empty Re: Orbs

Post  millergrls Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:56 pm

This is so interesting. I had never experienced orbs until about five years ago. We had moved into a new house and you could feel energy. I think that there were two spirits. Most of the time the energy felt fine, but when there was an argument you could feel the energy turn bad. One time my husband and I were having an argument a light bulb exploded. The first week we lived there, I asked my three year old to go upstairs and grab something for me upstairs and she told me that she didn't want to go up stairs because she would see that black man up there. That was after three day of living there. After that we experienced many things. Especially when we took pics of our three year old and there was always an orb above her left shoulder. This was signifigant because we had never taken any type of pic like that ever, then all of a sudden we had several. I knew it was an orb, but I always though that it was a ghost.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:36 pm

There's a huge difference of opinion on orbs many people believe they are specks of dust/moisture on the camera lens, which is all well and good and may explain them on photos but i've seen them with my own eyes.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:40 pm