Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Kaere
sparkly
PEACE
7 posters

operation by ghost like people to remove squid from crown chakra

PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

operation by ghost like people to remove squid from crown chakra Empty operation by ghost like people to remove squid from crown chakra

Post  PEACE Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:11 am

operation by ghost like people to remove squid from crown chakra 15910 Hi i had this dream last night,i was having vibrations like pins and needles in my crown chakra during medtation before bed and i dreamt that some people who were see through like wispy were puling something out of it it was a grey squid like creature and it as alive,before sleep i read that you can ask for any childhood bocks to be removed and i thought i wonder.......was this it and why a squid thing?funny thing is i had a really bad day yesturday and a headache in the left eyebrow and this morningi i feel strangly great any advice love and lightxx
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

operation by ghost like people to remove squid from crown chakra Empty Re: operation by ghost like people to remove squid from crown chakra

Post  sparkly Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:17 am

those wispy people sound like archangels in their spirit form.
    i found this on the net;
    AMMONITE FOSSIL
    These fossils offer us remnants of life over 70 millions years ago. Ammonites were seabed squid-like creatures that inhabited ancient seas throughout the earth. Energetically, ammonites offer protection and are believed to neutralize negative energy. As its form replicates the unending cycles within the Universe, it reminds us that we too are part of this unending cycle, teaching us of the intricacies of our lives and all the connections that exist within our lives.

try googling crown chakra, squid, archangels, for more. :bfs:
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

operation by ghost like people to remove squid from crown chakra Empty Re: operation by ghost like people to remove squid from crown chakra

Post  Kaere Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:26 pm

What an interesting experience - I'd get a little weirded out if I saw a squiddy thing in that context operation by ghost like people to remove squid from crown chakra 809779 I agree it sounds like you were seeing your request being fulfilled. The block being removed may have looked like a little squid creature to you because dang if those things don't hold on for all their worth, hey?
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Images and symbols that we see in meditation, or dreams, are not exactly what they appear to be. Meaning that the squid was more than likely something your mind used to try and decipher the situation you were in.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Dreams are essentially meaningless when experienced as described - the danger comes in making something of nothing, trying to make things fit.

But still folks continue to seek to make the connections they feel they should find there....

Rhetorically I ask "Why do they do it?"
    yogi bub
    Just joined

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2013-05-31

operation by ghost like people to remove squid from crown chakra Empty hi

Post  yogi bub Fri May 31, 2013 10:55 am

I had a very similar experience like you explained but in a waking state a few days ago. don't know what to make of it either. I had a very acute head ache on my left eye brow and like pins and needled in the head too but now feel much light
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 31, 2013 12:09 pm

A good answer there,Mac. But surely there must be a reason why this dream took place.
    A blockage to the brain,not meaning physical but definately a mental blockage concerning allowing spirit to come through,why the squid though?

yogi bub
    Just joined

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2013-05-31

operation by ghost like people to remove squid from crown chakra Empty hi

Post  yogi bub Fri May 31, 2013 1:37 pm

It may be that the block might be in the crown chakra and extends down to the rest of the body like tentacles.
    hence the dream of a squid being pulled out.It happened to a me in waking state so I saw no squid.
    what do you think?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

Was it a squid or was that the way it appeared in the dream?
    A feeling of wriggling which gave notion of a 'squid'.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:03 am