Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

spirit lights & shadows

fairyway

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2010-10-25

spirit lights & shadows Empty spirit lights & shadows

Post  fairyway Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:01 pm

I was really interested in the post on spirit lights. I have seen spirit lights in development circle and now seem to be progressing onto shadows. I can sense what sex the shadows are but cannot see any detail.
    On 3 occasions In the past i have seen spirit with full features and hair colour etc but not in the circle.
    Violet please could you elaborate on the answer you gave about spirit lights going into the bowl which is you?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

spirit lights & shadows Empty Re: spirit lights & shadows

Post  Violet Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:27 pm

Hi Fairyway spirit lights & shadows 782572 spirit lights & shadows 408815 it sounds like you're doing very well with your development, which section was that post in about the spirit lights, can you remember spirit lights & shadows 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    fairyway

Female

Post  fairyway Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:20 pm

Hi Violet
    The post is in this section on page 2.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:33 pm

fairyway

Female

Post  fairyway Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:06 am

Yes that is the post & you said 'All of those things and more imo are the ingredients for mediumship, they all get stirred into the pot which is you and when the mix is just right it will turn out a fresh medium which will mature with time and experience'.
    I can't fully grasp what you mean.
    Are you saying that spirit show us glimpses when we are developing so we can subconsiously learn the different vibrations?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:16 am

Hi Fairyway, ah yes I see what you mean I was responding to the comments here which was posted by Rainbow:
    I seem to get snippets of things, cold spots, visions, ghosts, mists, orbs etc as if I'm being tested to see which one "suits" me if you see what I mean.
    This was my reply:
    All of those things and more imo are the ingredients for mediumship they all get stirred into the pot which is you and when the mix is just right it will turn out a fresh medium, which will mature with time and experience spirit lights & shadows 114597

I was speaking metaphorically

What I meant by that, is that all of those things Rainbow mentioned experiencing are all (ingredients) parts of being a medium,

and when all of those parts(get stirred into the ) all sort of combine together

(into the pot which is you ) within you

(and when the mix is just right) when you're ready

(it will turn out a fresh medium) literally, you will become a 'new' (or 'fledgling as they're sometimes called) medium

(which will mature ) grow and develop further

with time and experience.

Hope that helps, that's an old post spirit lights & shadows 821538

fairyway

Female

Post  fairyway Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:47 pm

Thank you very much Violet.
    I only just found this forum & I really liked that question because you have given a answer. Often if there is a post on spirit lights many people say what they have experienced but no one can offer a reason.
    Can i ask when you see the mists & orbs and lights do you somehow tune into them and see more or do you just acknowledge to yourself that a orb went by?
    If you can see/sense more than just the mist or orb please could you try to put into words how you do this?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Hi Fairyway,
    Can i ask when you see the mists & orbs and lights do you somehow tune into them and see more or do you just acknowledge to yourself that a orb went by?

One thing i've noticed is that when I do see them I haven't actually been looking for them, with the exception of one night when I followed one (orb) around the room with the camera on my mobile phone.
    But the times when I most often see them i'm usually very relaxed, when I relax properly it can almost feel like i'm just entering the meditative state, which imo and experience is always a good place to be for seeing spirit, so though i'm not conciously 'tuned in' or trying to tune in I believe my mind is lapsing into that state where i'm more 'open' than normal. This feeling is like that very lovely place (which i'm sure you've been to too,) when you're right inbetween being awake and being asleep, just before you fall asleep at night.
    Naturally I can only give you my thoughts on this, other people may be different.

With spirit lights and orbs that tends to be all I see at that time, the same with the mists. I do see spirits too both in my mind and also when they appear to me looking like real solid living people, I don't see this very frequently (the solid ones ), but I have seen many during meditation for example or during a reading but I feel they come through more then as i've deliberately opened myself.
    The times i've seen the more solid ones has been when i've been least expecting to see them, (which isn't frightening in any way btw) as with the orbs and such, but I have found the harder you look for them the harder they are to see.

Hope that helps but please do read any other responses as I always find it's good to read a few different perspectives spirit lights & shadows 821538

fairyway

Female

Post  fairyway Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:21 pm

Thank you for your reply Violet.
    I understand the state of mind you are referring to and it has helped that you said though you were not consciously tuned in your mind was lapsing into that state where it is more open.
    'Tuned in' is a word i have heard quite often without quite knowing what was fully meant by it.
    I have another question about 'tuning in' but it is going off subject so i will start a new post.
    It is interesting that when you see a spirit light or orb that tends to be what you get at the time as i have wondered if i could be receiving information but was not 'tuned in' enough.
    I hope other people will add to this post as i agree it is good to get other perspectives.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:45 am

as i have wondered if i could be receiving information but was not 'tuned in' enough.

Hi Fairyway, it is amazing how much information gets 'shrugged off' or discarded as 'random thoughts' or good old 'imagination,'i'm guilty of this myself then later I remember back and think I was told about this, not so much now but countless times in the past.

If you get repeated thoughts, or urgent thoughts, or thoughts you are hearing in your head but not in your own voice jot them down if you can and keep them somewhere. Sometimes you might find you have an overwhelming urge to say something you haven't planned to say, (several times some words have come straight out of my mouth before I could stop them and to be honest have spooked people (not in a nasty way) and even myself a little sometimes,) but they were the earlier days.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:13 pm