Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

advice on dream

PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

advice on dream Empty advice on dream

Post  PEACE Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:17 am

Hi last night before bed i asked to have contact with my guides and i had the dream im stood on a cliff the grass is the brightest green ive ever seen and up in the sky are these patches of coloured mist one pink one green then i see a lady she has her head turned to her right and has blond hair and she looks like one of the court cards from a deck of cards next a white horse with wings lands next to me and i climb on thats all any advice love and light peacexx
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

advice on dream Empty Re: advice on dream

Post  Kaere Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:59 pm

I think that's a really sweet dream advice on dream 348985 all those things, the pink and the green, the unicorn, the Queen, the green grass - they give me a feeling of innocence and youthfulness and vibrancy. And you climbed on the unicorn like it was nothing surprising - I'm thinking you have a lot of trust in your guides and such? Putting your faith into something not everyone can see?

I don't see a particular meaning beyond the basic feeling I get from it - hopefully someone else may have a different view for you to consider.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:32 pm

I'd look up white horse as a power animal see if it's message holds anything for you, your lady sounds almost like an angel and soft greens and pinks imo represent love

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Post  PEACE Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:59 pm

Thanks ive looked it up and its definatly interesting xxlove and lightxx advice on dream 15910

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:56 am