Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

advice?

love&light

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Job/hobbies : massage therapist
    Registration date : 2014-02-24

advice? Empty advice?

Post  love&light Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:39 pm

So I've started my mediumship about 2 years ago trying to understand my anxiety. Then realizing that what I'm feeling is spirit I guess u could say. Things went well for awhile giving wonderful messages that healed people. And it healed me at the same time. There really are no words to describe the feeling after giving a reading. But now I'm in a place where I cant give readings or I might get fired. I've read my friends and family so really I don't now what to do. I feel it all just building up inside me making the anxiety come on strong.I'm a massage therapist and when I'm in session I always get visions I guess u could say about that person. Maybe its their dog or a vacation they took...u now the validations that would go with a reading.  Once my mind was open and I just got the worst sad feeling that when I went home my children would fins me passed in my sleep...I have young children. However I am positive that my client may have found her mother this way but u can't just blurt that out in the middle of a massage. I had one lady who came in and I kept hearing and seeing a geico commercial in my head. Turns out her brother just passed in a car accident. I'm trying to ask little questions so that it doesn't look like I'm prying into their lives but I can never ask what I really want to I need my job so I just keep my mouth shut. Yes I ground and no there is no groups or church's around that can help me. So I guess that's why I joined this sight.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

advice? Empty Re: advice?

Post  Violet Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:28 pm

Hi Love&light and welcome :flo: Have you thought about doing your readings online, when you're not working? You might think you can't do it that way but you won't know until you try and if you do it for free especially at first you can see first of all if you can do mediumship distantly and it's somewhere to 'keep your hand in' so to speak, there are only so many times you can read for friends and family and it is better to keep yourself doing it, circumstances caused me to stop for a long time and it's never been the same for me. YOu also need to learn how to shut off from it while at work, and I know just what you mean about wanting to blurt things out :blush: 

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    love&light

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Job/hobbies : massage therapist
    Registration date : 2014-02-24

Post  love&light Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:31 pm

Yes I was trying to do one online but the forum wanted so many post and they were weird about it so I eventually gave up on that site that was about a yr ago
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:40 pm

Is there a way that you may be able to set something up via the web to get these messages to people if they are interested in what you see for them? 
    When in session with them you might be able to explain to them briefly that this is something that comes to you at random and your unable to give your reading at your workplace. Slip them a card with your info, ect.  They then could contact you through email, facebook or a website that you create. That way it can be at their discretion and you wont get fired since its on your time.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:17 pm

I uded to be a phone reader.you phone a place up you do a trial reading,and you get paid that way,but i found it not to my way of reading everybody wanted relationship readings,im a medium so i speak to spirit, but everytime i camr off they were letting ppl through that had asked for me even when i wasnt working,it got to much so i stopped doing it, you can do this when the kids are in bed so you dont need to leave your home,
     the other option id go to a spiritulist church where you could do platform readings, there are options out there 

Namaste

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:22 am