Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
skye
Lulu
Violet
peaceandkarma
SpiritVoices
Karin
10 posters

Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium?

Karin
    Karin

Female
    Number of posts : 392
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? Empty Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium?

Post  Karin Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:06 am

Hello everybody! Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 15910

My heart's desire is to become a medium. I am aware of my sixth sense and I'm developing it. I meditate, I read much books about mediumship, next year I'll participate on a workshop. Whenever there is an event with a real medium here in germany, I go there (I think you don't know that germany is a "no man's land" concerning mediumship).

And I know, that I'll have to learn my whole life... (that's ok: I love it! Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 15910 )

Please... Do you have any tips for me, how I could develope my skills in a better way? What did you do to reach that target?

Thank you all!

Karin
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? Empty Re: Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium?

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:02 pm

I cannot really advise you,Karen as I do not count myself as genuine medium.
    I hear,sense but have never seen spirit.
    I am sure someone more experienced than I,will be able to help you more.
    peaceandkarma

Male
    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2011-05-25

Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? Empty Re: Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium?

Post  peaceandkarma Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:44 pm

Why not see if you have any Spiritualist Churches in Germany. They generally do circles were you will meet like minded people and all train together. As you progress you will get introduced to more advanced circles. This is how most people in the UK train to be Spiritualist Church mediums.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:02 am

A private circle is just as good if run by an experienced and reputable medium, it can be difficult to find such a circle though.

I'd certainly keep up with the meditation and attend all you can in the way of workshops, from some of your posts i've read it seems you already have a good connection, keep building on that.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Karin
    Karin

Female

Post  Karin Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:18 am

peaceandkarma wrote:Why not see if you have any Spiritualist Churches in Germany. They generally do circles were you will meet like minded people and all train together. As you progress you will get introduced to more advanced circles. This is how most people in the UK train to be Spiritualist Church mediums.

Dear PeaceandKarma,

thank you!

In Germany there aren't spiritual churches. I found in the web one, which ist leaded by a british medium speaking also German. And this church is in Munich - far away from my home.

I will search for a contact to this man and his church via eMail. Maybe he has some adresses for me.

Believe me: where the christian churches are, there is no place for spiritualism... Sometimes I envy the British People for all the opportunities they have...

I've not found a private circle yet, but I'll keep looking.

Bye!

Karin

Last edited by Karin on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Karin
    Karin

Female

Post  Karin Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:29 am

Violet wrote:A private circle is just as good if run by an experienced and reputable medium, it can be difficult to find such a circle though.

I'd certainly keep up with the meditation and attend all you can in the way of workshops, from some of your posts i've read it seems you already have a good connection, keep building on that.

Dear Violet,

I hope that I'll find a private circle... It seems, that I'm alone with my wish to become a medium here in my homeland. And yes: I'll visit every good workshop I can get. Next Winter I'll make a trip to Switzerland, where a famous British medium will lead a workshop.

Thank you and have a nice day! Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 621623

Karin
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:18 pm

Dear Violet,

I hope that I'll find a private circle... It seems, that I'm alone with my wish to become a medium here in my homeland. And yes: I'll visit every good workshop I can get. Next Winter I'll make a trip to Switzerland, where a famous British medium will lead a workshop.

Thank you and have a nice day! Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 621623

Hi Karin, I know some countries have very little in the way of Spiritualist Churches and the like, we are very fortunate in the uk.

Do you have any 'new age' shops in Germany where they sell crystals and tarot cards and similar things? If so try to visit one I know sometimes in the uk mediums advertise in such places,. also chat to the people who work in the shop because they are usually interested in such things and may know of someone or even a group in your area.

I hope you've had a nice day too, thank you Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 621623

Karin
    Karin

Female

Post  Karin Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:14 am

Dear Violet,

that's a good idea!

Thank you very much! Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 821538

Karin
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:06 pm

I hope you find something Karin Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 821538

peaceandkarma

Male

Post  peaceandkarma Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:25 pm

I've got a good idea, why don't we do an internet circle on this forum?

Also there are lots of books on the market that teach mediumship and spiritual developement.
    You can even buy CDs with guided meditations on them that can help you meet your spirit guides.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Hi PeaceandkarmaWe can't do that in a forum, I know some do, but it is inadvisable because it is impossible to know everyone's state of health, and mind, mediumship development should be undertaken with an experienced medium physically present, online we cannot physically see if everyone is ok or not. Nine times out of ten most people are fine in development but we can offer no guarantees it is also important to remember there is a darker side.

peaceandkarma

Male

Post  peaceandkarma Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:37 pm

Oh yes I understand, it would have been a good idea. I agree that there should be supervison.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:42 pm

The idea itself is great, it's just impractical for the reasons I mentioned Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 821538 it's a shame it's not possible because some countries don't have what we have in the uk.

Karin
    Karin

Female

Post  Karin Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:21 am

Peaceandkarma wrote:Also there are lots of books on the market that teach mediumship and spiritual developement.
    You can even buy CDs with guided meditations on them that can help you meet your spirit guides.

Dear Peaceandkarma,

I'm already learning with books and CDs... and two of the CDs are in English... Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 809779But with very good meditations!

Violet wrote:a shame it's not possible because some countries don't have what we have in the uk.

Yes indeed! Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 3icwk2heshz

Violet wrote:it is also important to remember there is a darker side.

In the sense of "bad spirits"...? I've always thought there aren't bad energies on the other side... One of your very famous medium is always telling that.

Karin
    Karin
    Karin

Female

Post  Karin Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Violet wrote:I hope you find something Karin Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 821538

Yeah! Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 6vklome7h2y

Five minutes ago I booked my first weekend-workshop end of july. Far away deep in the south of Germany but that doesn't matter!

Karin, Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? E3y8dn02669Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? E3y8dn02669Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? E3y8dn02669
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:26 pm

In the sense of "bad spirits"...? I've always thought there aren't bad energies on the other side... One of your very famous medium is always telling that.

Hi Karin, I think I could name the medium you mention he's noted for this belief. Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 451437
    I think it's just that he has had no personal experience of it (so far, and I hope he never does,) but there are many who have, unfortunately. Some people say 'like attracts like' and this can be true to a point but believing it won't happen or ignoring the darker side of it I think is a bit foolhardy, sensible, simple precautions cost nothing Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 529620

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Yeah! Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 6vklome7h2y

Five minutes ago I booked my first weekend-workshop end of july. Far away deep in the south of Germany but that doesn't matter!

Karin, Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? E3y8dn02669Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? E3y8dn02669Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? E3y8dn02669

YAY!!!!!! Great News Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 449294 Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 841180 Please let us know how it goes, take a diary for yourself and record everything, I always think i'll never forget certain experiences, then I do and it's frustrating so please make notes if only for your future memories Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 21581

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:31 pm

I would be interested too,Karin,to see how you get on.
    Good luck!
    Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 821538
    Karin
    Karin

Female

Post  Karin Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:41 am

Dear Violet, Dear Joanie!

Thank you!!!

I'll make notes and I'll "report".

Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 3icwk2heshzDo you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 3icwk2heshzDo you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 3icwk2heshz

And with a little luck I'll participate also on other workshops this year.

Karin Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? E3y8dn02669Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? E3y8dn02669Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? E3y8dn02669

Last edited by Karin on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Karin
    Karin

Female

Post  Karin Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:46 am

Violet wrote:simple precautions cost nothing

Ok. That's right. And what kind of precautions are these?

Karin, "fed up" with the dark sides of some people on THIS side of life Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 809779
    Karin
    Karin

Female

Post  Karin Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Hey Joanie...

That's for you. Thank you for your gentleness.

Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? Xbqcq521no6

Karin, with a flowershop in her heart Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 809779
    peaceandkarma

Male

Post  peaceandkarma Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:54 pm

Your English is better than mine.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:00 pm

Karin wrote:Hey Joanie...

That's for you. Thank you for your gentleness.

Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? Xbqcq521no6

Karin, with a flowershop in her heart Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 809779

Oh bless you,Karin.
    I do love roses.
    (looking for a vase to put them in.)
    Thank you,my dear. Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 21581
    Karin
    Karin

Female

Post  Karin Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:23 pm

peaceandkarma wrote:Your English is better than mine.
    That cannot be serious!!! Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 809779

Karin Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 821538
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Ok. T
    hat's right. And what kind of precautions are these?

Hi Karin, putting in place basic protection to protect yourself, this could be something as simple as enveloping yourself in a bubble of white light which you can easily visualise completely surrounding you, there are many other simple methods of protection too. Do you have any tips or advice on becoming a medium? 15910

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:38 pm