Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A knowing you can't acknowledge

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

A knowing you can't acknowledge Empty A knowing you can't acknowledge

Post  Violet Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:22 am

Has anyone ever looked at someone for the very last time, somehow knowing deep inside that you will never see them again alive in this life, but being unable, or not wanting to acknowledge to yourself that it is the last time? Do you ever know when someone's death is imminent but refuse to accept it?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

A knowing you can't acknowledge Empty Re: A knowing you can't acknowledge

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:45 am

Yes,I knew with my husband.
    I visited him on the Saturday the day before he died. He was far away from me and was talking to someone who I could not see.
    I kept talking to him and he told me it was no good talking to him as he wasn't there (meaning he wasn't lying in bed) He said he was across on the other side of the room (ward).
    They called me from the hosp the next morning to say he was failing,by the time I got to the hosp,he had passed away.
    Joanie x
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:11 am

Yes, my dad.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:19 am

I knew at the time he was not going to last long but I think the mind rejects it.
    I came home from the hospital denying what I was thinking but was not surprised when I received the call that he was gone.
    I was quite calm when I took the call and because of the pain he was in,was happy that he was now in care in the spirit world.
    A knowing you can't acknowledge 56455
    Joanie
    Viking
    Viking

Female
    Number of posts : 234
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Viking Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:29 am

I've never had this experience but, if someone is really ill, then it is not surprising if you get this feeling. The signs are all there in a terminal illness. It would be more amazing if you got it when the person in question was in normal health, don't you think?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:11 pm

Viking wrote:I've never had this experience but, if someone is really ill, then it is not surprising if you get this feeling. The signs are all there in a terminal illness. It would be more amazing if you got it when the person in question was in normal health, don't you think?

Yes, I agree with you to a point,Viking.
    But hubby had pulled round before,on the point of death and I never had the feeling then that he was not going to make it.
    This time I did,also who he was seeing across the room may not have been him.
    He was born a twin but the twin did not survive the birth.
    So as an alternative,it may have been his twin come to help him reach spirit.
    That was another reason I felt that he was not going to make the next day. A knowing you can't acknowledge 753319
    Joanie
    Viking
    Viking

Female
    Number of posts : 234
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Viking Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:32 pm

I understand what you are saying, Joannie.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Yes, I agree with you to a point,Viking.
    But hubby had pulled round before,on the point of death and I never had the feeling then that he was not going to make it.

This is more the kind of instance I was referring to.

It would be more amazing if you got it when the person in question was in normal health, don't you think?

Viking, it happened to me once when the death was totally unexpected, I had been to see him (at home) no one knew he was ill, but when it was time for me to leave I was looking at him I had a feeling, he asked if I was ok, I said I was and left, but I couldn't shake the feeling, but told myself I was being stupid, next thing I knew he had passed away very suddenly and unexpectedly is it somethingh on a soul/spirit level that we see do you think?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:45 pm