Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
feather
SpiritVoices
Violet
7 posters

Knowing, without actively trying to find out,

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Knowing, without actively trying to find out, Empty Knowing, without actively trying to find out,

Post  Violet Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:23 pm

what is going on with people, like a kind of inadvertant 'people reading' would this fall under empathy?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Knowing, without actively trying to find out, Empty Re: Knowing, without actively trying to find out,

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:33 pm

Violet wrote:what is going on with people, like a kind of inadvertant 'people reading' would this fall under empathy?

Just my opinion,Violet but I would say that Empathy is mostly sensing other peoples feelings and moods.

Knowing, without actively trying to find out, 160943
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Knowing, without actively trying to find out, Empty Re: Knowing, without actively trying to find out,

Post  Violet Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Yeah you're right JoanieKnowing, without actively trying to find out, 821538 this must be some kind of inadvertant psychic reading.

feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:15 pm

Maybe it is like being in 'tune'... similar to being tuned to a radio station. That knowingness or feelingness or hearingness noise in the background is on that radio frequency....and it should be possible to change channels by just moving away out of range...psychically.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:07 am

The person in question would need to learn to 'tune out' then?

Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:25 am

I think when your on the same wavelength with someone, anyone....you pick up signals like from ethereal waves. Theres no better term I know for it, but my Mom and me are on the same wavelength, so are Adam and me. So are my kids and me. Occasionally my aunt. That could be a soul connection, or could be...... just psychic familiarity.
    feather
    feather

Female

Post  feather Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:28 am

Violet wrote:The person in question would need to learn to 'tune out' then?

I'm not certain exactly how to do that. I think that if it is just someone you meet on the street....To take yourself away physically would work...because then the thought and psychic link should be unnecessary.. unless you need to do something with the 'knowing' as a medium or medical intuitive might.

But for someone close...not so easy, because close people in relationships are constantly entangled in each others thoughts.... it might be to provide insight into some personal relationship problem that has to be recognized before the connection can be broken.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:09 pm

Hmmm it's more that this person is being swamped with this information which they don't want or ask for from strangers, just sitting on a bus and such it all floods in.

feather
    feather

Female

Post  feather Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:49 am

Maybe at some point the person has actually wondered (sometimes thoughts are not easily remembered and yet they still create a reality) what it would be like to know what others feel like....and the thought has worked it's magic....so then we get to know what others feel like....and wonder what on earth is happening because we've forgotten all about the thought we put out into the universe in the first place.
    SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post  SparK Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:17 pm

for me its like magic. im doin this since at the age of 7 and its like breathing im not forcing to do it. its like magic.. even walking on the street i can sense everything around me. its a very handy ability to have yet painful in terms that your having conversation with someone you'l sense everything what that person might think and my secret why i always win in a game of rock, paper, scissor. XD and here's one trick of being empathic. if you can recieve THEN YOU CAN SEND. you can even call someone even far far away. and base on my observation reading peoples mind i think its not on telepathy, i guess its in a high level of empathy. cause sometimes if there are words poping out of my head? i can trace who is that person and i can FEEL, SENSE everything just like im the one saying it ^^

oh and one more thing XD.. its kinda CHEAT! XD if im practicing anything. i just look for videos and im not focusing on what that person trying to say but im trying to feel him as he do his thing as if im the one also doin it cause no exact or accurate words can tell what it feels like how to do it. thats where empathic ability come handy =))
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:42 pm

Empathy is like meeting someone on the street.

Everytime at the same time.

Not planned,not habit just coincidence. Like you are hearing 'I'm here!'
    SparK
    SparK

Male

Post  SparK Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:57 am

Joanie wrote:Empathy is like meeting someone on the street.

Everytime at the same time.

Not planned,not habit just coincidence. Like you are hearing 'I'm here!'

so.. in my case what is it T.T! cause im always like that. even just one look at a person sumhow i know his personality, what that person feels, etc.. sometimes what that person trying to say. now im confuse >.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:24 am

SparK wrote:for me its like magic. im doin this since at the age of 7 and its like breathing im not forcing to do it. its like magic.. even walking on the street i can sense everything around me. its a very handy ability to have yet painful in terms that your having conversation with someone you'l sense everything what that person might think and my secret why i always win in a game of rock, paper, scissor. XD and here's one trick of being empathic. if you can recieve THEN YOU CAN SEND. you can even call someone even far far away. and base on my observation reading peoples mind i think its not on telepathy, i guess its in a high level of empathy. cause sometimes if there are words poping out of my head? i can trace who is that person and i can FEEL, SENSE everything just like im the one saying it ^^

oh and one more thing XD.. its kinda CHEAT! XD if im practicing anything. i just look for videos and im not focusing on what that person trying to say but im trying to feel him as he do his thing as if im the one also doin it cause no exact or accurate words can tell what it feels like how to do it. thats where empathic ability come handy =))

None of this is magic.

Based on what you've written your energies are random and unfocused. If you've a mind to do it you could put your effort into learning how to use the energy to achieve something useful, something beneficial both for yourself and to others.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:03 pm

Knowing, without actively trying to find out, 348985Empathy in a councelling situation is being able to put your self in the other persons shoes you have been there and share a common link with them without disclosing any of your own feelings. you can share where the other person is feel what the other is feeling etc in a spiritual situation is pretty much the same you feel for the other person. etc

Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:10 pm

If the emotions upset you or depress you,clear the mind.

If bad emotions through the suffering of another person,do try and block those feelings.

Empathy is a wonderful gift but depending on the emotions of any other person,it can be depressing.

Joanie
    SparK
    SparK

Male

Post  SparK Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:54 am

well i guess.. im lucky.. positive thinker here XD.. maybe practice would do the trick XD thank yoU!!
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:04 am

Knowing, without actively trying to find out, 348985That depends on the person joan,in councelling you dont take anything said to you on as your own,thats why you have to have supervision all your working life,so the problems are left with the client not with the person councelling, i dont take on other peoples problems so i can leave it where it is,but a few cant so they have to have supervision,

it depends how grounded you are to. because if youre not grounded and something is said to you. you are more likely to holding it as your own.so its important that you are grounded..empathy is a good thing because it would be a cold world if you didnt have it because it puts you in a position where you are more likely to be able to help others.

Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:14 pm

Native spirit wrote:Knowing, without actively trying to find out, 348985That depends on the person joan,in councelling you dont take anything said to you on as your own,thats why you have to have supervision all your working life,so the problems are left with the client not with the person councelling, i dont take on other peoples problems so i can leave it where it is,but a few cant so they have to have supervision,

it depends how grounded you are to. because if youre not grounded and something is said to you. you are more likely to holding it as your own.so its important that you are grounded..empathy is a good thing because it would be a cold world if you didnt have it because it puts you in a position where you are more likely to be able to help others.

Namaste

I can uderstand that,Carron.

It is a job I don't think I would ever be able to do.

Would carry too much of it home with me.

Knowing, without actively trying to find out, 160943

Joanie

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:35 pm