Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Falling Apart

chi chi
    chi chi

Number of posts : 157
    Registration date : 2009-08-12

Falling Apart Empty Falling Apart

Post  chi chi Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:22 pm

My dream starts where my hubby and I were moving into a new house with my sister and her hubby. We had decided that to share a house would mean that we all would be better off financially. Helping us to move in was Mum, my son and my cousin.
    The house was very run down but because this property was rented we thought that any jobs that needed doing would be done.
    There were boxes everywhere and I decided to put some curtains up and wash all the walls down.
    It was starting to look a bit better and I went out of the room for a few minutes only to return to total chaos.
    My son had pulled the curtains down and broke the hooks, so he was trying to hang them back up with ribbons. I turned round and saw my deceased parrot (Chalky) he was in his cage, and I started to panic as I couldn't remember feeding him for a long time.
    I looked in his cage and it was a mess, he had no food and his water was dirty. I rummaged through the boxes trying to find him some food but all I found was some millet what you give to budgie's, but I thought it will have to do for now till I can go get him his food.I gave him the millet and he totally destroyed it.
    I looked back round the room and it was back to how it was with dirty walls and no curtains. It felt like everything was falling apart around me.
    I left the room and went into the hallway. The walls in the hall were cleaned by my sister and now the walls looked like someone had vomited all down them, I was very down at this point and went upstairs.
    My cousin was up there and he started to torment me. I told him I was in no mood but he carried on and soon enough he had me laughing. We laughed for quite a long time but my head was telling me it was so wrong to laugh. Then just in front of me a big white foggy screen appeared which seemed to glow, my cousin was unaware of it so he carried on tormenting me even though I had told him to stop.
    I walked towards the screen and it was then I saw Sasha my beloved dog and in the back ground was Chalky my parrot. Sasha was running round barking her tail wagging she looked so young and happy. She looked like she was barking at the reflections from my crystals, as I use to move them for her while she chased them she loved that game. Chalky was content in the background he was preening himself.
    My cousin was still tormenting me as I tried to concentrate on the scene, as it was so calming and serene, I seemed to be lost in it.
    Then the vision just disappeared and everything around me was once again chaotic and dirty. I went back down stairs and my mum was there. She just said girls this is not going to work out, and we had to agree with her. She told us not to be sad as we still had our own homes to go back to, and we agreed this is where I woke.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Falling Apart Empty Re: Falling Apart

Post  Violet Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:00 pm

chi chi wrote:My dream starts where my hubby and I were moving into a new house with my sister and her hubby. We had decided that to share a house would mean that we all would be better off financially. Helping us to move in was Mum, my son and my cousin.
    The house was very run down but because this property was rented we thought that any jobs that needed doing would be done.
    There were boxes everywhere and I decided to put some curtains up and wash all the walls down.
    It was starting to look a bit better and I went out of the room for a few minutes only to return to total chaos.
    My son had pulled the curtains down and broke the hooks, so he was trying to hang them back up with ribbons.
    Chi the ribbons stuck out to me here, is he trying to soften something up or make something look 'prettier' than a hook, like he doesn't want to trouble you about something?

I turned round and saw my deceased parrot (Chalky) he was in his cage, and I started to panic as I couldn't remember feeding him for a long time.

I looked in his cage and it was a mess, he had no food and his water was dirty. I rummaged through the boxes trying to find him some food but all I found was some millet what you give to budgie's, but I thought it will have to do for now till I can go get him his food.I gave him the millet and he totally destroyed it.
    I looked back round the room and it was back to how it was with dirty walls and no curtains. It felt like everything was falling apart around me.
    This makes me think of the tower card everything falling down around your ears, i'd also look up parrot and see what it's message is as a totem

I left the room and went into the hallway. The walls in the hall were cleaned by my sister and now the walls looked like someone had vomited all down them, I was very down at this point and went upstairs.
    My cousin was up there and he started to torment me. I told him I was in no mood but he carried on and soon enough he had me laughing. We laughed for quite a long time but my head was telling me it was so wrong to laugh.

Feeling guilty for feeling happy? this is so common with bereavement Falling Apart 21581

Then just in front of me a big white foggy screen appeared which seemed to glow, my cousin was unaware of it so he carried on tormenting me even though I had told him to stop.
    I walked towards the screen and it was then I saw Sasha my beloved dog and in the back ground was Chalky my parrot. Sasha was running round barking her tail wagging she looked so young and happy.

Aww chi chi it sounds now as though chalky brought sasha through for you Falling Apart 21581 Falling Apart 21581 Falling Apart 21581 I don't doubt this was a visit
    (my dog also looked younger and happier when she came through and she was running too something she couldn't do in her final days Falling Apart 21581 Falling Apart 21581 )
    She looked like she was barking at the reflections from my crystals, as I use to move them for her while she chased them she loved that game. Chalky was content in the background he was preening himself.
    My cousin was still tormenting me as I tried to concentrate on the scene, as it was so calming and serene, I seemed to be lost in it.
    Then the vision just disappeared and everything around me was once again chaotic and dirty. I went back down stairs and my mum was there. She just said girls this is not going to work out, and we had to agree with her. She told us not to be sad as we still had our own homes to go back to, and we agreed this is where I woke.

I wouldn't worry now about the house Falling Apart 21581 it's insignificant imo you have had the most important part of the message that your lovely sasha is fit and well and happy on the otherside.

AS always please disregard what doesn't make sense xxx

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    chi chi
    chi chi

Post  chi chi Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:27 pm

I agree Violet today as I was posting the dream it came to me the house represented how I was feeling. My cousin showed me I can still laugh, and Sasha showed me life does go on and she was happy. In reality I have not wanted to be here have hated being home as the house feels empty and I have also felt lost and empty. But I have no choice and as mum said in dream we have our own homes, and this home is where I believe Sasha remains. Maybe out of sight but she still lets me know she is around. :hugz: :hugz:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:23 pm

HI Chi Chi i'm glad you worked it out Falling Apart 21581 and it will get easier.xxx

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    chi chi
    chi chi

Post  chi chi Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Yes it is getting easier each day but I did have another crying bout last night as me and hubby were talking about her the pain is so raw at the moment, but I do now have gaps in-between the tears so I am coping ok. Hope you are well :hugz:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:18 am