Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

falling

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

falling Empty falling

Post  millergrls Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:49 am

what does it mean when in your dream you are falling, or jumping? Or flying. Usually it feel as if I am flying in there air. I know there are many out there that know more than I. I would love your wise insight. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

falling Empty Re: falling

Post  Violet Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:20 am

I'd say feeling out of control, nothing to hold/grab on to does this feel right in any situation around you?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:37 am

Sometimes, that is why I started to learn about chakras, and other energies and how to balance and be aware of why I feel things when I do. After I have started opeing my root chakra, and practicing meditation (even though I am still not very good at it, but will be) I feel lighter and happier and in control. I feel better. I am trying to find balance. I work with a woman who has ALOT of negative energy. I now understand why it is when I walk into a room with her I feel this vibration of anger, and tenseness. I hate the feeling and I hate how it makes me feel. I am trying to find a way to protect myself from absorbing her negative energy so that I won't feel that way. It has really been getting to me, which was weird because I absolutely love my job. The feeling is so insanely intense, it is not good. I cannot even describe it other than it is a really bad feeling. All I know is that I am choosing not to feel that way and I will find a way.falling 554247

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:50 pm