Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Crystal Healing Energies

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Crystal Healing Energies  Empty Crystal Healing Energies

Post  Lynn Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:08 am

Crystal Healing Energies

Crystals are often used in Energy Healings and are said to balance out our body energies and at times maybe even heal that same body.

It is said that the use of crystals increases the energies so the mind and body can heal and balance. If one is in a state of unbalance often one is focusing on the negativity in one’s life. This negativity can be of the mind but too can be from illness in the body. When the mind and body are not one often one feels un connected and down. Drained almost at times .

Why and how crystals work might well lay in the hands of the one offering up the healings to another. The use of them is based thought that the Universe is of all things and that the energy within is moving in that universal space. Our bodies can take in this energy and process it like on takes in nourishments and too one can also expel energy out.

The crystal might well be the “tool” that can bring the mind and body as one into the place for healing to take place. One can feel the energy flow from the crystal to the body. It is said that crystals have a “vibration” to them. They in a way talk to the healer using them or to an individual working with them.

Crystals have been used for many a century and balance to the Chakra’s .

Here are some stones that go to some of the Chakra’s

Jasper, Garnet, Onyx, Ruby go to the ROOT Chakra

Hematite, Moonstone go to the SPLINE Chakra ( Solar Plexus )

Citrine, Amber, Topaz go to the SOLAR PLEXIS Chakra

Rose Quartz, Fluorite goes to the HEART Chakra

Aquamarine, Turquoise got to the THROAT Chakra

Sapphire, Turquoise, Amethyst go to the THIRD EYE Chakra (Brow)

Clear Quartz and Amethyst go to the CROWN Chakra

( I wrote this back in 1988 hope the information is still current )

Lynn

Last edited by Lynn on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spacing from Paste)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Crystal Healing Energies  Empty Re: Crystal Healing Energies

Post  Violet Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:10 am

Hi Lynn thank you so much for all the info you have posted on crystals and other things, it is greatly appreciated and will surely help our members Crystal Healing Energies  101500

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:32 am

Violet wrote:Hi Lynn thank you so much for all the info you have posted on crystals and other things, it is greatly appreciated and will surely help our members Crystal Healing Energies  101500
    Hello,

I got into me "GOODY BOX " Way back in 1988 I was really into Crystals and I have been slowly putting into the computer the informaton from then. Back then most was penned or typed. I have so much in there. Crystals, Metals, Chakra's, HUGE Mystical and Mythical Creatures and Beasts.

TON's on the Old Testimate Bible. For me Grade 12 Thesis I cronicled the path of Good and Evil in the Bible. I got an A+ ( the only A I ever got that was not Hom Ec. or Sex Ed. Crystal Healing Energies  368832 .

Found the report cards but sadly no the paper I wrote.

Lynn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:49 pm