Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Feeling out of sorts

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Feeling out of sorts Empty Feeling out of sorts

Post  Violet Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:03 pm

when a new guide is about to come in? Anyone experience this?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female
    Number of posts : 1292
    Job/hobbies : Job; playing with my dogs. Hobbies; playing with my dogs lol
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Feeling out of sorts Empty Re: Feeling out of sorts

Post  Rainbow Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:57 pm

I don't know, I've never felt a guide change, there's time yet though Feeling out of sorts 114597

Feeling out of sorts 415540 There is always a bright side to every situation, you just have to look for it. Feeling out of sorts 415540
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:31 am

Hello

I feel the "main" Guides come to one at the first breath taken in and do not leave on til the last breath leaves.

There are many other "temporary" Guides I feel that do come along at times of need. I have a new one with me at times that does work in me neck. Massage work where the hand marks are actually SEEN. He is amazing. Is he a Guide I have to feel a healing one yes. He at times directs me to move me head and I find the clicks that clear it. He came in during a channelling meditation I was in with another.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:31 pm

Hi Lynn when your temporary ones mobve in does it ever make you feel a bit at odds with yourself?

Your current guide sounds great btw Feeling out of sorts 821538

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:46 pm

Violet wrote:Hi Lynn when your temporary ones mobve in does it ever make you feel a bit at odds with yourself?

Your current guide sounds great btw Feeling out of sorts 821538

Hello

He came in during a Medium Circle I was at. I was of couse leary at first being "touched" but as I work with the Highest GOOD for me I knew he was sent to me. He did not ask permissions and I had such a HUGE headache that night I was open to anything. I think that is why he came in as the pain was getting to the point of the ER and strong pain meds.

I was in a circle with healers and other Medium's and the protections were well set so I felt in a place of total safety. He is a possitive one. I am so used to one's in and out with me that its second nature I guess to how I feel, and honestly I know not the difference as I came in with all that I be it seems. Never followed a path of LEARNING how to do things more the path of trial and error.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:31 pm

I was of couse leary at first being "touched"

I quite like being touched I was assisted during a healing I did once and I felt there hands on top of mine it was amazing.
    I think that is why he came in as the pain was getting to the point of the ER and strong pain meds.
    It must be difficult to live with such levels of pain, I hurt my neck once, by sleeping without pillows when I'm used to having pillows, the pain was excruciating and often had me in tears the doctor gave me really strong painkillers but they weren't enough to kill that pain that was enough for me I can't tolerate pain.

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:47 pm

Violet wrote:
    I was of couse leary at first being "touched"

I quite like being touched I was assisted during a healing I did once and I felt there hands on top of mine it was amazing.
    I think that is why he came in as the pain was getting to the point of the ER and strong pain meds.
    It must be difficult to live with such levels of pain, I hurt my neck once, by sleeping without pillows when I'm used to having pillows, the pain was excruciating and often had me in tears the doctor gave me really strong painkillers but they weren't enough to kill that pain that was enough for me I can't tolerate pain.

Hello

Pain is in the brain for the most part. One can choose to dwell on it or embrace its there and deal with it. I look at the fact that a fracture to C4 can do two ways one in a chair for life of dead. I am blessed to be here....I embrace that fully.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:55 pm

I tried so hard to ride those pains out Lynn, i've never felt anything like it in my life and yet people live with worse every day of their lives, you are lucky to be here lynn Feeling out of sorts 21581

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:58 am

Violet wrote:I tried so hard to ride those pains out Lynn, i've never felt anything like it in my life and yet people live with worse every day of their lives, you are lucky to be here lynn Feeling out of sorts 21581

Hello

I have had pain like that too. There is a time and place to go for Med's. I have gone into the ER and the Dr said I waited too long at times suffering as it can do damage to other parts of the body. The heart rate and blood pressuse can rise. Too we all have our pain points where its enough. What ye's sounded like is a pinched nerve and that is the worst. That leads to migrains and dizzy spells and even blacking out. I know been there done all those.

Waited 45 mintues to see the Dr. seems I yet again need to change the med's level on the Thyroid this time though DOWN in dose not up in dose. Progress maybe ? 3 months will show that one.

Next is the "female" Dr. I have to see her too OH My.....

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:09 am

I have had pain like that too. There is a time and place to go for Med's. I have gone into the ER and the Dr said I waited too long at times suffering as it can do damage to other parts of the body. The heart rate and blood pressuse can rise. Too we all have our pain points where its enough. What ye's sounded like is a pinched nerve and that is the worst. That leads to migrains and dizzy spells and even blacking out. I know been there done all those.

Yeah severe pain tenses you up all over doesn't it, can well imasgine it causing other problems.

Waited 45 mintues to see the Dr.
    It seems Doctors are the same the world over Feeling out of sorts 809779 'be here at this time' and they're running well over, but you arrive a minute late you've got to wait.
    seems I yet again need to change the med's level on the Thyroid this time though DOWN in dose not up in dose. Progress maybe ? 3 months will show that one.

If the dose is going down is that good? I hope it helps you, (I don't understand the thyroid.)

Yes........... the only thing worse than a dentist Feeling out of sorts 809779 Hope all is well Lynn Feeling out of sorts 21581

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:17 am

Violet wrote:

Yeah severe pain tenses you up all over doesn't it, can well imasgine it causing other problems.

Waited 45 mintues to see the Dr.
    It seems Doctors are the same the world over Feeling out of sorts 809779 'be here at this time' and they're running well over, but you arrive a minute late you've got to wait.
    seems I yet again need to change the med's level on the Thyroid this time though DOWN in dose not up in dose. Progress maybe ? 3 months will show that one.

If the dose is going down is that good? I hope it helps you, (I don't understand the thyroid.)

Yes........... the only thing worse than a dentist Feeling out of sorts 809779 Hope all is well Lynn Feeling out of sorts 21581

The thyroid gland controls how quickly the body uses energy, makes proteins, and controls how sensitive the body should be to other hormones. It participates in these processes by producing thyroid hormones, the principal ones being triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4). These hormones regulate the rate of metabolism and affect the growth and rate of function of many other systems in the body. T3 and T4 are synthesized from both iodine and tyrosine. The thyroid also produces calcitonin, which plays a role in calcium homeostasis.

Hypothyroidism is the underproduction of the thyroid hormones T3 and T4. Hypothyroid disorders may occur as a result of congenital thyroid abnormalities (see congenital hypothyroidism), autoimmune disorders such as Hashimoto's thyroiditis, iodine deficiency (more likely in poorer countries) or the removal of the thyroid following surgery to treat severe hyperthyroidism and/or thyroid cancer. Typical symptoms are abnormal weight gain, tiredness, baldness, cold intolerance, and bradycardia. Hypothyroidism is treated with hormone replacement therapy, such as levothyroxine, which is typically required for the rest of the patient's life. Thyroid hormone treatment is given under the care of a physician and may take a few weeks to become effective.[16]

Source Wicapedia

Its a common condition that sadly is NOT always FOUND by Dr's but explains at times a lot for female patients.

Lynn

YES down in levels for me for meds is a good thing. I was getting close to the point where med's might not continue to work and the gland would come out. THAT is so not is what I want.

guidinglight

Female
    Number of posts : 134
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.
    Registration date : 2011-04-04

Feeling out of sorts Empty New Guide.

Post  guidinglight Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:37 am

Violet wrote:when a new guide is about to come in? Anyone experience this?
    Yes many times, Feeling out of sorts 15910
    I felt my legs grow longer once when i was doing a reading and it felt strange at first as i know my own guides that work with me, but that was what it was i felt taller even sitting down i thanked whoever it was for the experience and for their help it didnt happen again after that, the experience was finished for that guide and myself.
    I had other guides pop in that i knew were visitors to have and give me a new experience with their presence and it was great i felt very blessed for that to happen to me. Feeling out of sorts 348985
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Thanks for that Lynn, it seems it's one of those things which is not always immediately obvious even to a trained medical eye. I'm so pleased the downing of meds is good news in your case Feeling out of sorts 21581

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:07 pm

guidinglight wrote:
    Violet wrote:when a new guide is about to come in? Anyone experience this?
    Yes many times, Feeling out of sorts 15910
    I felt my legs grow longer once when i was doing a reading and it felt strange at first as i know my own guides that work with me, but that was what it was i felt taller even sitting down i thanked whoever it was for the experience and for their help it didnt happen again after that, the experience was finished for that guide and myself.
    I had other guides pop in that i knew were visitors to have and give me a new experience with their presence and it was great i felt very blessed for that to happen to me. Feeling out of sorts 348985

Hi Guiding Light, I get this often during mediumship readings, I feel taller so I know my contact was tall or i'll feel i'm shrinking (which is weird) for someone shorter, or I feel like i'm a little swollen for someone larger than me, I feel gaunt for someone thinner etc etc all amazing feelings, it never harms me and is brief but it does help with the readings, then there's the emotions I feel, that's another story and not always happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:14 am