Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My dream last night

Fullmoon
    Fullmoon
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2011-03-13

My dream last night Empty My dream last night

Post  Fullmoon Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:39 pm

So last night I had this dream where a tsunami hit Austrailia, but it wasn't huge.. Anyway, I started running and then somehow managed to get over the other side of the island pretty quick My dream last night 489992 and then started swimming and then found a boat and sped off. Weird.. My dreams are often like that. Anyway, that part of the dream isn't bugging me, I think that has alot to do with what has happened in Japan and the fact it is all over the news.

My dream changes to a canyon type setting and I see this massive Raven fly past (And I mean massive) I then call to it (in Raven Language) basiclly asking it to come back. The raven flys back round to me, It doesn't land just comes right in front of me and stares at me. I said allowed 'he's beautiful' (as in the Raven) The odd thing was I knew in my dream that it was trying to tell me something but I have no idea what. This part of the dream seems very significant. After a minute or so it just flys around, but doesnt land on anything and doesn't fly away.

I don't remember anything more after that. Maybe I woke up I can't remember.

I have read up what Raven's in dreams mean, I know they signify death, but also Betrayal, Unhappiness.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what this dream could mean... Or do you think it was simply just a dream?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

My dream last night Empty Re: My dream last night

Post  Violet Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:37 pm

I think it's possible Raven is your animal guide/totem have a read of this and see if it makes more sense than as a dream symbol: Raven Totem
    This could be why the dream was so vivid and as you felt, 'significant.'

Last edited by Violet on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:38 pm

I also think you're right with the Tsunami part of the dream it's on everyone's mind at the moment.

Fullmoon
    Fullmoon
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2011-03-13

Post  Fullmoon Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:48 pm

I never thought of that to be honest. Very interesting link, thanks.

I have always hoped my totem was a Raven. I have been meaning to find my guide through meditation, but have been put off because im useless at it :/

Maybe it's come to me in my hour of need, I could really do with some help right now :/

Thanks.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:01 pm

Try again with the meditation for your guide now you've found Raven, your guide may follow, meditation can be difficult it takes dedication and determination, try to keep at it if you can.

Raven is a good one to have Raven came to me when I needed help My dream last night 28115

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:26 am