Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

2 dreams last night

mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

2 dreams last night Empty 2 dreams last night

Post  mia Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:05 pm

I had two dreams last night/early morning.

1st.
    I was in a small room, maybe a cupboard, it was comfortable, I was comfortable, even though a friend, the leader of my circle was squashed in with me.
    But she started kissing me and touching me!!!
    I could actually feel her lips and hands on me!!
    I told her "No, no way. Yes I love her like a sister, but that's all"

Why should I dream this?
    It was so real.
    I am wondering if she astralled to me.

2nd.
    This one has faded a bit.
    I can only remember a being, I am sure it wasnt human, trying to pull me away from something/one and a claw digging in my back.
    It was the pain of the claw which woke me up.
    When I opened my eyes, it went.

That was a bit scary.
    Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

2 dreams last night Empty Re: 2 dreams last night

Post  Lightseeker Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:45 pm

Hello mia ,

This is what I got 2 dreams last night 28115

1st.
    I was in a small room, maybe a cupboard, it was comfortable, I was comfortable, even though a friend, the leader of my circle was squashed in with me.
    It's ordinary for your subcosciouse to translate issues into graphics, So as you can see an enclosed space is quiet indicitive of being hemmed in by a set of circumstances or an issue presenting something of a no way round it feel to it, and this will feel quiet restrictive as it is probably an issue you would like not be facing.

But she started kissing me and touching me!!!
    This is the facing of the situation or issue however uncomfortable, As I implied above, The situation was already closed in around you and now we see in this part of the dream your facing it and it is an issue that is taking you out of your comfort zone. The feelings you convey through your dream is that this matter is quiet out of the ordinary for you and something you would be quiet happy to not have to deal with.
    Your Dream Helpers seem to be guiding you to get it over and done with , Then you will feel significantly unburdened.
    I noted that you did not feel particularly encroached upon or imprisoned in your small room in the dream, wich raised in my thoughts the possibility that you felt (in so far as your surroundings were concerned) some security in this enclosed space, I also noted that the thing that discomfited you was within that secure small space. Clearly then , the issue arises from within your closest of social circles.
    The dream situation is a metaphor, So please don't think you are going to have to change your persuasion 2 dreams last night 28115 It dosent work literaly very often. This is merely something uncomfortable to you that makes you feel uneasy you are being guided to address.

And perhaps this is exactly it. The issue that discomforts you might require you laying a few ground rules and establishing some boundaries that you would like to be upheld and adhered to.

Why should I dream this?
    It was so real.
    I am wondering if she astralled to me. Your protections should ideally, along with your gatekeeper be well able to deter anyone not of pure intent approaching.

2nd.
    I can only remember a being, I am sure it wasnt human, trying to pull me away from something/one and a claw digging in my back.
    Alas not much is given me about this, Preventing Progress with some desparation here. I guess it's best to look around to see if anyone is trying openly or indeed secretly to hold you back.

That was a bit scary.

Please feel free to disregard any of the above if it does not resonate as I am going through a Guide change at the moment and the new one is just getting her feet under the table and seeing how she communicates with me best2 dreams last night 28115

Best Wishes from the Lightseeker.

Last edited by Lightseeker on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mia
    mia

Female

Post  mia Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:53 pm

mmm, thanks Lightseeker.
    I am still shocked.
    I am uneasy about seeing her in circle next week.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:47 am

mia wrote:I had two dreams last night/early morning.

1st.
    This is one ye respect I take it. Look up to maybe.
    But she started kissing me and touching me!!! Just might mean that ye are entering to a new level of understanding is alll. Does not mean that anything romanitc is to happen. This circle I take it be a Spiritual one so in that ye might well be entering into a new phase.
    We all like the feeling of acceptance that is all I feel this be. Not more. It seems like a new level of trust and respect is all.
    Again the respect and trust.

Why should I dream this?
    It was so real.
    I am wondering if she astralled to me.
    Ye might well have connected on a different level yes, but does not mean that it be romantic in real life. Just how the mind choose to show ye the trust there is all.

2nd.

That was a bit scary.

This sounds or an OBE re entry event. One might have been in Astral or Lucid Dream state. As this was the second dream where the first one was very vivid. Might too have been the mind trying to settle the first dream.

Lynn
    mia
    mia

Female

Post  mia Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:33 pm

Very interesting interpretation Lynne.
    Thank you xx

Sponsored content