Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. Empty Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World.

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:22 am

Again reading excerpts from one of Silver Birch's books.
    I found this very interesting.
    Now I have thought of marriage as sacred.
    Both here and in the spirit world.
    According to Silver Birch's writings,it is not marriage that is sacred but the love between a man and a woman.
    I am not talking about soul mates here.
    Apparently on our physical plane here,marriage is classed as a marriage of the body.
    Unless of course,there has been great love between the couple who then will remain together once they reach the spirit world.
    Death will not part them,they will be together always.
    So I assume if a marriage has not been all that happy,the couple will not be tied by their marriage vows once death intervenes.
    In other words,a legal marriage will not count in the spirit world but a marriage of souls will.
    Lovely and endearing thought.
    Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. 35484
    Joanie
    zerdini

Male
    Number of posts : 611
    Registration date : 2011-01-28

Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. Empty Re: Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World.

Post  zerdini Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:42 am

Joanie wrote:Again reading excerpts from one of Silver Birch's books.
    According to Silver Birch's writings,it is not marriage that is sacred but the love between a man and a woman.
    Apparently on our physical plane here,marriage is classed as a marriage of the body.
    Unless of course,there has been great love between the couple who then will remain together once they reach the spirit world.
    So I assume if a marriage has not been all that happy,the couple will not be tied by their marriage vows once death intervenes.
    In other words,a legal marriage will not count in the spirit world but a marriage of souls will.
    Joanie

Absolutely right. That's also mentioned in the Anthony Borgia books.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. Empty Re: Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World.

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:59 am

zerdini wrote:
    Joanie

Is it? Can't remember reading that but could have missed that bit,,
    Anyway,I intend reading those books again.
    So many facts to take it in all at once. Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. 588401
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:19 pm

Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    Joanie

So many facts to take it in all at once. Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. 588401
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:23 pm

zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    Joanie

Surely you haven't read all seven of the Anthony Borgia books?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:03 pm

zerdini wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    Joanie

Seven of them???? Looks like I'll be finishing my reading in the spirit world.
    Though I can always ask Mr. Borgia any questions I require any answers to .
    Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. 331509
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:36 pm

Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    Joanie

Seven of them???? Looks like I'll be finishing my reading in the spirit world.
    Though I can always ask Mr. Borgia any questions I require any answers to .
    Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. 331509

There may be others more qualified to answer your questions. Borgia was only the amanuensis.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:46 pm

What does the long word mean at the bottom of your post?
    Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. 809779
    Yes,I know that,Z. I want to read all of SB's books first,I don't like jumping around from author to author.
    Reminds me,I must order my next two books by SB.
    I am sending you a pm. Watch for it.
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:50 pm

quote="Joanie"]What does the long word mean at the bottom of your post?
    Yes,I know that,Z. I want to read all of SB's books first,I don't like jumping around from author to author.
    I am sending you a pm. Watch for it.[/quote]

You can always google it.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:01 pm

zerdini wrote:quote="Joanie"]What does the long word mean at the bottom of your post?

You can always google it.[/quote]
    By the time I google it,you could tell me what it means.
    Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. 368832
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:quote="Joanie"]What does the long word mean at the bottom of your post?

Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. 368832[/quote]
    Which ever word it is just type it into google.
    Hey presto - there's your answer! Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. 834839
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:47 pm

zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:

Which ever word it is just type it into google.
    Hey presto - there's your answer! Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. 834839[/quote]

I've lost interest now.
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:54 pm

a·man·u·en·sis
    play_w2("A0239000")

(Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. Schwa-mDifference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. AbrevenDifference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. LprimeyDifference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. Oomacr-Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. EbrevenDifference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. PrimesDifference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. Ibreves) n. pl. a·man·u·en·ses (-sDifference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. Emacrz) One who is employed to take dictation or to copy manuscript.

As for the marriage idea - it's really not so different than here on earth now. Who really needs a piece of paper to remind you of how you feel about someone? And we all know of loveless contract only marriages.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:08 pm

That is the world today and I must agree with you that it is the way of the world now.
    I will be honest and wish sometime that I had been born in your time,would have saved me a whole lot of money paying out for a divorce (first marriage).
    But luckily when I married for the second time,I married a man who had scruples and would not be a 'live in' friend.
    It was marriage or else.
    But I suppose I should say that I can see the point you are making,so won't make an issue out of it.
    But remember the love that the spirit world is talking about is a deep and lasting love,which has survived many lives.

Joanie
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Joanie wrote:But remember the love that the spirit world is talking about is a deep and lasting love,which has survived many lives.

I think you misunderstand what I meant. I was meaning exactly what you've said above. Love doesn't need a marriage contract and so of course there wouldn't be that sort of thing in spirit. It's not necessary, it's an earthly affectation I believe. Not in a bad way, don't get me wrong - I think marriage is quite important and can be very powerful. But while it is an expression of love that is felt, it's not necessary to have in order to love.

I'll leave it there - it's as clear as I can make it.

I'm confused about what you mean about being born in my time would have saved you money in a divorce??
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Kaere wrote:
    Joanie wrote:But remember the love that the spirit world is talking about is a deep and lasting love,which has survived many lives.

I think you misunderstand what I meant. I was meaning exactly what you've said above. Love doesn't need a marriage contract and so of course there wouldn't be that sort of thing in spirit. It's not necessary, it's an earthly affectation I believe. Not in a bad way, don't get me wrong - I think marriage is quite important and can be very powerful. But while it is an expression of love that is felt, it's not necessary to have in order to love.

I'll leave it there - it's as clear as I can make it.

I'm confused about what you mean about being born in my time would have saved you money in a divorce??

I am of an age much older than you,and in my time,living together would have been looked down upon.
    But,whether I am old enough to be your grandmother or not.I am pretty modern.
    I think livng together is a fantastic idea,that's what I meant by saving money on divorce. If a couple don't get on together,they can separate,no hastle.
    Thanks for your nice post.
    Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:49 pm

Call me cynical but what is marriage other than a piece of paper which each person signs saying that they promise to love each other forever, how can anyone promise that?

Marriage is a human thing love is a spiritual thing.

I read somewhere, it may have been Doris Stokes, that in the spirit world 'love goes to love' that made complete sense to me.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Kaere I shouldn't speak for Joanie and please either of you feel free to tell me to butt out, but what I think Joanie means here is that when she was young you more or less HAD to get married or you got a really hard time, not like more modern times when it's just not necessary and it's not frowned on to be unmarried.

So if she was our sort of age she wouldn't need to be married and therefore no divorce to pay out for Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. 809779

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:16 pm

You got it,Violet!
    Right on!

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:48 pm

I also heard/read if you've had more than one marriage/significant other in your life and you adored them all there is no sexual jealousy in the world of spirit so you could re-unite or at least have some kind of 'relationship' with all of them.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:10 pm

I read that as well,Violet.
    There is no jealosy,the only real love is between two people who belong together for all time.
    Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. 21581
    Panda
    Panda

Female
    Number of posts : 65
    Registration date : 2011-02-28

Post  Panda Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:40 pm

Thank for sharing this with us! I find this very interesting because I've always thought that marrage was a sacred thing. Finding out that the love is the sacred thing makes me think a little. Though, it does sound reasonable. I want to write something more but I can't seem to fit it into words. All I can say is that love is a spiritual thing :3 It sure is wonderful too... I would assume~
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:49 am

Panda wrote:Thank for sharing this with us! I find this very interesting because I've always thought that marrage was a sacred thing. Finding out that the love is the sacred thing makes me think a little. Though, it does sound reasonable. I want to write something more but I can't seem to fit it into words. All I can say is that love is a spiritual thing :3 It sure is wonderful too... I would assume~

Marriage is a sacred thing if you are deeply in love together but it is the love that comes first in the spirit world.
    Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. 733510
    Joanie
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:01 pm

I read in a book that marriage on this planet is a marriage of the body but in the spirit world,it is a marriage of love.
    I think that is lovely.

Difference in Marriage between the Earth and the Spirit World. 21581
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:11 pm

I'm sure I read somewhere (it may have been in another forum) about marriages in the spirit world personally I feel that once we get over there we wouldn't feel the need.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:38 pm