Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Psychic links

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Psychic links Empty Psychic links

Post  Violet Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:20 pm

Do you think couples can become psychically linked over time, or is it just familiarity. and what about mothers and their children?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Psychic links Empty Re: Psychic links

Post  Lynn Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:11 am

Violet wrote:Do you think couples can become psychically linked over time, or is it just familiarity. and what about mothers and their children?

Hello

Yes, but in the case of close realtions there are well set limits it seems on what one can pick up. The closer a person seems to come to one the harder to clearly read them it becomes. Me mate can not look me in the face and even joke lie to me, I know and it be the same with me kids. It is deeper than just knowing them.

I have a two friends that we are so linked that we can "feel" if one is in pain, upset, worried ext. This of course goes to deep rooted past lives we had, and has been re opened by us in total trust and respects.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon May 02, 2011 9:45 pm

I have a two friends that we are so linked that we can "feel" if one is in pain, upset, worried ext.

Hi Lynn I know people including myself who experience this too.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon May 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Ken and I were very much like that.
    We would each be thinking of where we would like to go out on a particular evening,then he would mention or I would mention first,and the other would remark 'Oh that's weird,I was thinking of the same place!'.
    Little things like that.
    Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  Lightseeker Mon May 02, 2011 10:26 pm

Hello Violet,

My Wife Lynne has often known where I was when I have not specified where I was going aside from that.

On a Summer camp in my childhood A Twin fell off a swing and bumped their head, The other Twin who was not on a swing started crying in pain and favouring his head.... So your guess is as good as mine Psychic links 621623
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon May 02, 2011 10:31 pm

Hi Lightseeker, I definately think twins are psychically 'linked' there have been many stories about this. Psychic links 821538

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:35 am