Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Soaring Bird
mia
Raven
Violet
8 posters

Your methods of Astral Travel...

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Your methods of Astral Travel... - Page 2 Empty Your methods of Astral Travel...

Post  Violet Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:15 am

First topic message reminder :

as someone who is completely useless at it and to help anyone else looking in would you mind sharing your methods here please. :grin:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Your methods of Astral Travel... - Page 2 Empty Re: Your methods of Astral Travel...

Post  Violet Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:10 pm

There's a few comps gone down lately must be something in the air

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Your methods of Astral Travel... - Page 2 Empty Re: Your methods of Astral Travel...

Post  Violet Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:50 pm

Are you any further along with this SB?

Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Post  Soaring Bird Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:16 am

Hi Violet,
    No I havent even got near trying again. Ironic as it may seem Ive been trying to get my book finished as in printed ready for going to Glastonbury this weekend but I still have 13 pages to go before I cn even send it to print.Even just now while on this site Im writing an email to one of the shops who also publish. So, basically the Spiritual Poetry is grounding me from my spirituality. Would you believe it. How ironic is that!!!!!
    Theres all the other stuff as well. work, life, stomach trouble. I would love to have a few healthy days off where the weather is miserable and Id be quite content to go Within again.I need to get to my Within to reach my spiritual goals. Maybe after the book journey has been completed.
    Big Hugs
    Soaring Bird Your methods of Astral Travel... - Page 2 531481
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:01 pm

You sound snowed under, make sure you make time for YOU Your methods of Astral Travel... - Page 2 821538

Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Post  Soaring Bird Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:18 pm

Hi Violet, thanks for caring.
    This weekend we are off to Glastonbury. Four days off work. Yippee! So looking forward to it too. The stomach trouble turned out to be IBS, cause : diet and stress.So this weekend should help settle that a bit too. I was hoping to have my book ready to take with me but Im ten pages short of going to print. At the moment one of the shops in Glastonbury is in association with a Publishers who asked to see some samples of my poetry of which I just sent off tonight so it will be interesting to see what comes back from that. While Im down there I'll be perusing the book shops. I usually do, but this time will feel slightly different as I close upon the dream of having one of my books on the shelf. I'll keep you updated on how I get on Violet. I wont be around now till I return on Monday so I hope you and everyone here has a great weekend.
    Big Hugs
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:27 pm

Have a geat time SB,( rest up a bit too Your methods of Astral Travel... - Page 2 809779 ) and the very best of luck with everything. Your methods of Astral Travel... - Page 2 821538

L'angel
    L'angel

Female
    Number of posts : 276
    Registration date : 2010-02-06

Post  L'angel Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:15 am

Good luck, SB! That is very exciting. You will tell when it is published? Have a nice time, try to help that stomach out{I also have had stomach problems in the past, NO FUN and nothing to take lightly!} Your methods of Astral Travel... - Page 2 371183
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Post  Soaring Bird Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:33 am

Thanks Violet, thanks L'angel,
    All going well sometime in March I will hope to be having my photo taken next to my book on a Glastonbury Book Shelf. When that day comes I'll post the photos on site to share the excitement.
    Big Hugs
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Stairway Meditation

This meditation is a visual one that is used to heal
    your inner heart and soul.

Visualize 9 stairs. There are firm and secure rails on
    both sides for you to hold to. Slowly go down the
    stairs stopping at each on to take a deep breath in
    through the nose and hold it for a bit then slowly
    breath it out through your mouth. Take the next step
    down and do the same. Breath in through the nose
    deeply and out slowly through the mouth. Repeat this
    til you are at the bottom of there stairs. There you
    find a door. Its safe go forward and reach out and
    slowly open the door. Step in the garden that is
    there. In that garden let the Light come into you
    do three deep in through the nose and slowly out
    through the mouth breaths. As you breath in you are
    taki yng in healing Light as you breath out you are
    expelling pains, and emotional issues from you.
    When you feel relaxed and ready head out the door
    and pull it closed. Slowly start up the stairs again.
    Stopping on each stair again to take in a deep
    breath in through the nose and slowly out through
    the mouth. When your back at the top back in your
    room slowly open your eye's and feel relaxed .

To adapt for Astral Travel. When one gets to the
    garden. When one is relaxed in the Light simply
    leave the body and drift off. Knowing that your
    safe there you have a place to come back into that
    is safe and protected.

You can stay in the garden and look around walk down the
    paths that are there and go up into the Light at the top.
    Its in that Light that one leaves to the Astral Plane.

This is one I have shared in a group at Church. Many have felt themsleves leave to the Astral Plane from this one. Being that its visaual and easy to follow without someone giving it to ye orally it works well. Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:20 am

Lynn thank you so much for this i'll try it tonight and let you know how it goes Your methods of Astral Travel... - Page 2 821538

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:24 pm

I couldn't settle enough to do it last night though I tried, we've a lot going on right now i'll give it a few days and try again Your methods of Astral Travel... - Page 2 821538

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:43 pm

I tried again but I was just too tired my mind kept wandering, I will try again when i'm not so tired.

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:04 am

Here is something that helps to clear the mind for meditations and astral travels

While clearing the mind to me is not really possible putting things aslide is. This Book Shelving is what I have used and many tell me it so works wonders.

The mind be full but it can be stored for a time.

Book Shelving to Clear One’s Mind

This is a method that works well for clearing the mind to enter meditations.
    1) Sit and relax

2) On a wall visualize building a book shelve

3) Put it together on that wall once done

4) Take the items on one’s mind and put them on the shelves there

5) This can be daily tasks, problems or issues, aches and pains anything that be on the mind at the time

6) Now this is done the mind is at peace this issues are safely from the mind but not cleared from the mind simply stored for a time

7) Go to one’s meditation

8) Now the meditation is done go take back the items there ( note some might not now seem so looming)

9) Take down the book shelf from the wall

10) Relax

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:36 pm

Hi Lynn that's a similar method to one i've used before, only with boxes and it's a very effective method, thanks for sharing it here Your methods of Astral Travel... - Page 2 821538

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:51 pm

An update:

I tried again and this time it felt like a weight on the solar plexus area like someone or something was stopping me, this is not the first time I have been stopped, so I feel now I am simply not meant to do it.

AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:22 am

This sounds very interesting. Is there any recommendations for someone to start trying this, or is this so advanced I should just try some other avenues before considering this.

Thank you Your methods of Astral Travel... - Page 2 371183
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:23 am

Tony

Just relax and go for it.

Lynn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:28 pm