Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Message from David Charles Anthony 1979

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Message from David Charles Anthony 1979 Empty Message from David Charles Anthony 1979

Post  Lynn Mon May 16, 2011 12:16 am

Message from Spirit May 15th 2011

I join you all from a place you all seem to call the “Spirit World”. In life I was never well in this new place I sing. I was 13 when an Angel came and told me that I could now go and oh so freely I did go. Having the permissions of my parents to pick that time to leave I did.

From the day I was born to the day I choose to leave life was a struggle but it too was life and I know I gave the Dr’s many lessons and aided them with many tests that might one day help another.

I found it odd how everyone seems to cry more for the child that leaves than the adult that leaves. Why is that I have to wonder, why cry at all ? To leave suffering is a blessing when your work is done.

David Charles Anthony 1979

This is a message I was given this AM.

I read it in Church today in full on tear's. I don't know that I might find contact with whom he goes to but I put his message out there as he wanted so to share.

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Message from David Charles Anthony 1979 Empty Re: Message from David Charles Anthony 1979

Post  SpiritVoices Mon May 16, 2011 12:43 pm

Wonderful Lynn.
    I wonder who he is.
    I would like to know more about him,so young when he passed.
    Message from David Charles Anthony 1979 28115
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Message from David Charles Anthony 1979 Empty Re: Message from David Charles Anthony 1979

Post  Lynn Mon May 16, 2011 9:06 pm

Hello

I dont know if I will get more. What I do know is that Father Paul brought him to me Sunday AM. I was wanting a message for Church and Father Paul came in and said this young man needed to speak more. So I accepted in his message. I read it in Church in a FLOOD of tears. I as did the Medium that was working with me felt he was not fully settled. We accomplished that. Will I find out more that is open now to the universe.

I have posted the messages on a few places I know one's do look for such contacts. As I had a full name and date it narrows it down. I have done this at other times to get an e mail saying OMG that one I know then I can take it further.

Just know that he somehow embraced his path in life I feel a very strong minded young man, but too one that was frustrated with the body he had.

Lynn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:58 am