Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Energising yourself with crystal?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Energising yourself with crystal? Empty Energising yourself with crystal?

Post  Violet Sun May 22, 2011 9:40 pm

I imagine something like citrine could be energising is this correct, and what other stones could help you energise yourself?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Energising yourself with crystal? Empty Re: Energising yourself with crystal?

Post  innerlight Wed May 25, 2011 10:52 pm

Clear Quartz is a powerful energizer and energy amplifier.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed May 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Thanks for that Innerlight, i'm very low on energy lately.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Wed May 25, 2011 11:07 pm

according to my book for energy replenishment you can use Chrysoberyl, Car's Eye, and Helioder
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed May 25, 2011 11:13 pm

I'll have to see if I have any of those, i've definately got clear quartz, what is the best way to use it? Should I sleep with it and carry a piece?

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Wed May 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Violet wrote:I'll have to see if I have any of those, i've definately got clear quartz, what is the best way to use it? Should I sleep with it and carry a piece?

I tried using clear quartz under my pillow once, and it was too strong it kept me up. I have also heard of people having nightmares with it under their pillow.

You can try keeping it in your pocket. I don't usually carry crystals on me. I find a 20 min meditation with them sufficient enough for me.

If you have more than one you could also put them around your body while laying down to help charge you.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed May 25, 2011 11:29 pm

Thanks i'll try one in my pocket first see how I go Energising yourself with crystal? 821538

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Thu May 26, 2011 12:48 am

Hello

I have generator crystal of Tourmaled Quartz

Tourmalated Quartz Gemstone meaning
    This super lucky stone has the luck of both the quartz and tourmaline. The luck in this stone is so strong it is recommended to carry one only for a short amount of time. It is best kept in a safe place and rubbed when powerful luck is needed.

Healing properties of Tourmalated Quartz
    Tourmalated Quartz is clear or milky Quartz with black Tourmaline needles. This powerful stone should only be used by professional healers.

I can not empahise that enough this STONE I have is HUGE powerful. I had it out one day and me Son picked it up and waved it over his friends arm and he jerked it away. Me Son went on to say its OK your arm is sore this will help. He seemed to understand HOW to use it. NOT something I had showed him. I have used it in healings. Its very powerful and I respect in that.

It opens one's blockages.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu May 26, 2011 12:53 am

Thanks Lynn that sounds like a very useful stone, when you say this
    It opens one's blockages
    is that in a spiritual sense or physical?

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Thu May 26, 2011 1:18 am

Violet wrote:Thanks Lynn that sounds like a very useful stone, when you say this
    It opens one's blockages
    is that in a spiritual sense or physical?

Hello

BOTH for Astral or Remote Healings. Too for the physical :blush: LOL..... combined it opens the Sacral very well.

I have successfully used it with a man that had issues there and WELL the Earth now moves again. There was a blockage there....the would have been very invasive surgery to fix. His Dr. calls me an Angle.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu May 26, 2011 1:22 am

I'm not surprised he calls you an angel Energising yourself with crystal? 809779

Lynn I wondered if it may be a good stone for asthma?

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Fri May 27, 2011 1:34 am

Violet wrote:I'm not surprised he calls you an angel Energising yourself with crystal? 809779

Lynn I wondered if it may be a good stone for asthma?

Hello

I have tried it with breathing issues. What I have found it that it opens blockages in the body but breathing is not really a block that is fully in the body. We have to take in air from outside the body. Where it comes to something blocking interally taht is not effected by the outside forces. Breathing issues are inflamation of the tissues in the lungs. I can and have used it to calm the heart rate to ease the breathing .

When I am doing a healing on "Privates" of males I have a crystal in me bra, usually Clear Quartz, if I feel I do not want them to try to get close to me or attached to me I will use Hemitite. I place the Tormulated Quartz between me legs and project energy out from there. NOT sexual energy but that connection of blood flow that is there in both males and females. There is a lot more to us as sexual beings that we are open to discuss.

When I was doing me Reiki after Level One I was working in practice on a male friend of mine and to his shock he got aroused....when there is NO connection that way with us. Yet as I did not react at all he just let the healing move on. Asked me after ( as he had read that can happen ) how that is. I told him healing goes to where the body needs it. He is Diabetic so there are some issues there with him at times.

I am not shy and am very open to working on issues other Reiki Healers might well not wish to take on. The hands placed just at the hair line in a "T" form seem to work really well in opening the flow from the heart. I have had some wondersous successes but I know too that the "thoughts" of the other wanting things to work again has an effect as well.

I too can (with total Trust and Respect ) Astral into the body of another and seemingly flow in the blood vessels. NOT to clear out things like plaque ext in heart disease but for general energy flow. Again its done with trust for me and from me.

I have had crystals ON me when I have done healing work but I am not trainned in using them on other's so I do not think I would be comfortable placeing them directly on someone.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri May 27, 2011 9:53 pm

Thanks Lynn, and it's always fascinating to read of your work Energising yourself with crystal? 21581

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Sat May 28, 2011 1:55 am

Hello

Today I am not using a crystal but "Sandlewood" on a very sore wrist. I was helping a friend pack up that is leaving an abusive relationship and man am I sore on sore right now.

I was brought back a bracelet made of carved and seeds and it smells so amazing. Too its good for artritic joints. So dont forget the other elememts out there that too can be used to energize yourself.

OH side note :blush: Sandlewood Oil is good for opening up the Astral connections on the "sexual" levels. HMMMM. Where do I get some ? :giggles:

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat May 28, 2011 2:02 am

Energising yourself with crystal? 809779

I hope your wrist is better soon Lynn.
    So dont forget the other elememts out there that too can be used to energize yourself
    You're right, thanks Lynn Energising yourself with crystal? 821538

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:18 am