Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Danger

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Danger Empty Danger

Post  Violet Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:34 am

How good is your sense of danger? Some people don't have it at all are you one of those people?

Do you think a sense of danger is as important now as it was thousands of years ago or perhaps even more important now?

Do you think any habits we adopt now or traits we have now date back to how we used to live and link to an instinctual sense of danger, a good example is some people sleep with their bed right against the wall so they can get their back right against the wall, (I have known of people who've done this) could this go back to a fear of being attacked from behind in the night or seeing your enemy before they attack you? Or could it even have something to do with something carried over from a past life..if you believe in those?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Danger Empty Re: Danger

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:09 am

Interesting subject,Violet.
    I don't so much sense danger,if we are talking of violence.
    But I do sense aminosity or bad feelings from another.
    I get a cringing feeling and stay well away.
    Danger 160943
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:07 am

I dont sense violence either, but I do sense physical danger (like bad weather, things related to the elements) very accurately.
    Topaz
    Topaz

Female
    Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2011-05-21

Post  Topaz Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:15 pm

I do sense danger to a degree, but it's more of a premonition type of thing. For example seeing an image of a car mounting the pavement just where I want to stand, so I move along a bit or feeling that something is going to go badly wrong if I go out at that particular moment.
    As for the violence bit. I tend to be able to judge the intentions and feelings of those around me quite well, so if someone was about to get up to no good, I might well be able to sense it and make sure that I wasn't in their firing line. I have sort of a radar built in, so that when I walk, I can 'feel' if there is someone behind me and if they feel threatening - although I'm sure it's sometimes just paranoia lol.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:15 pm

I can 'feel' if there is someone behind me and if they feel threatening - although I'm sure it's sometimes just paranoia lol.

That's a horrible feeling even when it turns out to be paranoia Danger 489992

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:19 am