Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
peaceandkarma
innerlight
Violet
7 posters

Angels at death?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

angels - Angels at death? Empty Angels at death?

Post  Violet Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Do angels draw close when we cross over, on this side just before, are they with us duruing death and there to greet us after, is there an angel who is the 'angel of death'who welcomes us to the otherside?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

angels - Angels at death? Empty Re: Angels at death?

Post  innerlight Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Azrael is the Angel of Death. In learning from the Light they talk about how Angels, and Spirit beings are around the individuals before they pass over. Preparing them.

My dad recently told me a story of a relative that one day say some Angels around him. And outside his house. He mentioned it to someone else who asked if he should see a doctor because of this and if the Angels think he should. They said yes, and he went to the emergency room. He was diagnosed with being in the middle of cardiac arrest.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:34 pm

Azrael is the Angel of Death
    Thanks for that.

My dad recently told me a story of a relative that one day say some Angels around him. And outside his house. He mentioned it to someone else who asked if he should see a doctor because of this and if the Angels think he should. They said yes, and he went to the emergency room. He was diagnosed with being in the middle of cardiac arrest.

What a great thing to happen, the angels I meran, not him being poorly, was he ok afterwards did he survive?

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:48 pm

Violet wrote:

What a great thing to happen, the angels I meran, not him being poorly, was he ok afterwards did he survive?

Yes, I believe he did.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:52 pm

That's excellent, so he truly was saved by angels angels - Angels at death? 821538

peaceandkarma

Male
    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2011-05-25

Post  peaceandkarma Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:00 pm

Family members who have gone before us come back for us when it is our time to die. This has been reported by Hospital workers who have noted that patients who are at deaths door often say they have seen parents or grand parents who have long passed over come to visit them.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:02 pm

I've seen this happen, a few hours before a death, the look of pure joy on their face said it all, someone had come to take them home.

peaceandkarma

Male

Post  peaceandkarma Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:32 am

Illness must be the easy one for going back into the light. Sudden unexpected deaths where the decessed is confused must be the hard one for going back into the light as they may not know they are dead. In modern living most people ingore each other, if you live in a city you'll know what I mean. So if all of a sudden, everyone was ignoring you you may think everyone is being funny instead of the fact that no one can see you owning to the fact you've died.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:07 pm

Sudden unexpected deaths where the decessed is confused must be the hard one for going back into the light as they may not know they are dead.

Yes I agree with you it must be a hell of a shock to some.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:14 am

Now that interests me.
    Something I have never really thought of,angels at death.
    What a beautiful thing to see.
    angels - Angels at death? 15910
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:34 pm

How can there be an "angel of death" (other than in the psyches of those who believe in them) when in reality there is no death?

If we hold beliefs strongly enough then maybe we'll create for ourselves exactly what we always believed we'd experience after the death of our physical body?

In the next level of the etheric we're taught that material there is able to be manipulated, objects created from the strength of our thoughts.... A world in which situations can be created.

They may help our transition but equally they may constrain our development.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:40 pm

mac wrote:How can there be an "angel of death" (other than in the psyches of those who believe in them) when in reality there is no death?

If we hold beliefs strongly enough then maybe we'll create for ourselves exactly what we always believed we'd experience after the death of our physical body?

In the next level of the etheric we're taught that material there is able to be manipulated, objects created from the strength of our thoughts.... A world in which situations can be created.

Interesting thoughts,Mac.
    In other words,it is time to forego the memories of the physical life and live our new life as it is meant to be lived in spirit,if we can use the word 'live'.
    Considering angels,I've not heard of them being present at death,but we never know do we?
    angels - Angels at death? 160943
    mac

Male

Post  mac Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Joanie wrote:
    mac wrote:How can there be an "angel of death" (other than in the psyches of those who believe in them) when in reality there is no death?

Interesting thoughts,Mac.
    In other words,it is time to forego the memories of the physical life and live our new life as it is meant to be lived in spirit,if we can use the word 'live'.
    Considering angels,I've not heard of them being present at death,but we never know do we?
    angels - Angels at death? 160943

No I wouldn't say that memories from the physical realms should be let go, only that some people will carry over with them beliefs so strong that the material of their new reality will reflect their long-held beliefs. It's something they may find hard to change - decades of conditioning can have an impact on our psyche which may be carried over into the etheric. It's something that won't happen to all, however - just as I've said on numerous occasions before about other situations. There's no single rule that determines outcomes.

We have been taught that there will always be discarnates around at our passing. For some they will appear as traditional angels, those who have wings etc. where for others they will not.

The notion of an 'angel of death' however is something which can likely be tracked down to the conditioning of humankind by its religious leaders and institutions.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Going back to 'carrying memories over',Mac.
    I did read somewhere that the memories we take with us,do fade over time,I wonder just how long those memories last?
    You see this is where I read so many contradictions
    One book reported that our memories fade with time.
    Another said our memories of our loved ones never fade.
    Confusing.....to say the least.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Joanie wrote:Going back to 'carrying memories over',Mac.
    I did read somewhere that the memories we take with us,do fade over time,I wonder just how long those memories last?

Fading doesn't necessarily mean they fade away for good. angels - Angels at death? 852921

Some memories when we're in-the-body stay with us always (given sound brain health). Other less important ones fade and can even disappear or perhaps be recalled only after some form of prompt. It's said by psychiatrists that regular recall of important events re-establishes them in our memory cells but others which are not regularly re-visited can get hazy - not necessarily fading completely away but diminishing in intensity, details not so easily recalled....

Of course that applies to our physical brain and I have no idea whether the etheric counterpart will experience such limitations but just maybe there will be a similar mechanism but one where fading takes place over a much longer period?

Whad'ya reckon?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:17 pm

mac wrote:

Fading doesn't necessarily mean they fade away for good. angels - Angels at death? 852921

Some memories when we're in-the-body stay with us always (given sound brain health). Other less important ones fade and can even disappear or perhaps be recalled only after some form of prompt. It's said by psychiatrists that regular recall of important events re-establishes them in our memory cells but others which are not regularly re-visited can get hazy - not necessarily fading completely away but diminishing in intensity, details not so easily recalled....

Of course that applies to our physical brain and I have no idea whether the etheric counterpart will experience such limitations but just maybe there will be a similar mechanism but one where fading takes place over a much longer period?

Whad'ya reckon?

Silly me,we don't have a brain after we pass,do we? angels - Angels at death? 160943
    Now how do we account for memories in spirit?
    Where are those memories then?
    Is that why they fade away in time?
    angels - Angels at death? 621623 angels - Angels at death? 368832
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  PPrncpl7 Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:48 pm

Violet wrote:Do angels draw close when we cross over, on this side just before, are they with us duruing death and there to greet us after, is there an angel who is the 'angel of death'who welcomes us to the otherside?
    Hello
    We all have our 'Guardian angel'! But we also have various members of our family and friends. I like to think there is a 'party' celebrating our 'life'!
    Peter
    peaceandkarma

Male

Post  peaceandkarma Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:01 am

I wonder if there really is an Angel of Death figure? Tradition seems to suggest there is. Pagans believe there was a ferryman who took the departed to the otherside and used to place coins on the departeds eyes so they could pay the ferryman.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:11 am

A 'welcome home ' party,Peter! angels - Angels at death? 809779
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:34 am

Joanie wrote:
    mac wrote:

Whad'ya reckon?

Silly me,we don't have a brain after we pass,do we? angels - Angels at death? 160943
    Now how do we account for memories in spirit?
    Where are those memories then?
    Is that why they fade away in time?
    angels - Angels at death? 621623 angels - Angels at death? 368832

"Silly me,we don't have a brain after we pass,do we?" Not silly at all. I don't know what organs - if any - will be found in the etheric counterpart of our physical body. I don't know if any guidance on that has been communicated.

I suspect that memories will be embedded in some as yet undefined manner 'within' our discarnate selves but exactly how that works I'd like to know - I confess it's something I've never contemplated and it's an interesting issue.
    Good stuff, Joanie! angels - Angels at death? 348985
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  PPrncpl7 Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:33 pm

Hello Mac
    I suspect that memories will be embedded in some as yet undefined manner 'within' our discarnate selves but exactly how that works I'd like to know - I confess it's something I've never contemplated and it's an interesting issue.

I think we are back to the multi-dimensional universe! In 3- dimensions we need a brain to store memories etc. But if the spirit world is 5 or 6 or 7 dimensional then we have no idea of what would constitute a memory storage facility.
    I have never encountered this problem before--will ask around and see what others think/know!
    Peter
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:58 pm

I would be very interested,Peter if you could find out.
    I read awhile ago,now not sure if it was one of the SB's books that in the etheric body,we are formed like the physical body but minus the organs like the stomach,heart etc all the bits that we needed on earth to keep the physical body nourished and to breathe.
    Brain,I am not sure of.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:29 pm

Joanie wrote:I would be very interested,Peter if you could find out.
    I read awhile ago,now not sure if it was one of the SB's books that in the etheric body,we are formed like the physical body but minus the organs like the stomach,heart etc all the bits that we needed on earth to keep the physical body nourished and to breathe.
    Brain,I am not sure of.

As the brain controls all the physical functions then it might be expected that if they're not present, cos they're not needed, a controlling mechanism wouldn't be needed for 'em.....

Yuh kinda get the impression that in the etheric we're just hollow vessels! angels - Angels at death? 368832
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:51 pm

Imo there is nothing physical that travels with us to the spirit world when our physical body dies how can it? The brain remains in the body to decay this proves imo that memories, personality and such are not physical and are not stored in the physical otherwise they would be lost at death, we do not breathe in spirit, we do not even speak (as we know it now,) how can we, we have no tongue, no vocal chords. We are spiritual energy and I believe it is this energy that stores such things in the physical, it's what sets us all apart otherwise all us humans would be like robots, it is this essence, this energy, this spirit which holds memories, emotions, love.

Think some more, about Alzheimer cases (just for example) often their memories are seemingly lost because of their condition, they forget who family members are, so how do they come through in readings after they pass with their memories still in tact, if such things were stored in the brain and the brain went to spiritworld too they would be the same, no memory still with alzheimers. It is not the body that is healed when we cross, for there is no body to heal, our spirit self free from the bonds of flesh and illness and pain imo is simply free.

i'll shut up now angels - Angels at death? 160943

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:20 pm

mac wrote:
    Joanie wrote:I would be very interested,Peter if you could find out.
    Brain,I am not sure of.

As the brain controls all the physical functions then it might be expected that if they're not present, cos they're not needed, a controlling mechanism wouldn't be needed for 'em.....

Yuh kinda get the impression that in the etheric we're just hollow vessels! angels - Angels at death? 368832

angels - Angels at death? 809779 Everything on the outside and nowt in the inside.
    Now don't quote me,but I am sure the book said we still had lungs to breathe.
    I may be wrong but there was mention of air to breathe.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:00 am