Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
shayn
guidinglight
SpiritVoices
peaceandkarma
innerlight
Violet
10 posters

Some people fear there will be no one there to greet them

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Some people fear there will be no one there to greet them Empty Some people fear there will be no one there to greet them

Post  Violet Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:07 pm

I've heard of this when someone has lost all their family early in life, so they feel they don't really know any of their family members who have passed, and believe that no one will be there for them when they cross over or that they'll be met by 'strangers'.

What happens in such a case?

And how would you reassure such a person?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Some people fear there will be no one there to greet them Empty Re: Some people fear there will be no one there to greet them

Post  innerlight Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:27 pm

Violet wrote:I've heard of this when someone has lost all their family early in life, so they feel they don't really know any of their family members who have passed, and believe that no one will be there for them when they cross over or that they'll be met by 'strangers'.

In those cases if a person needs someone there there will be someone for them. Such as loved ones like a spouse, or friends. Guides will also be there guiding it all.

It's also possible that they knew the relative that passed before this life so they would know them on a soul level to recognize them upon passing.
    peaceandkarma

Male
    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2011-05-25

Some people fear there will be no one there to greet them Empty Re: Some people fear there will be no one there to greet them

Post  peaceandkarma Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:21 am

Prephaps they could introduce themselves but I'm sure someone familar would welcome them back. Maybe a "I know you, where do I know you from" face would turn up.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:21 am

There has to be someone surely who the passed one will recognise.
    No man can live completely alone.
    Some people fear there will be no one there to greet them 15910
    Joanie
    guidinglight

Female
    Number of posts : 134
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.
    Registration date : 2011-04-04

Post  guidinglight Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:49 am

Violet wrote:I've heard of this when someone has lost all their family early in life, so they feel they don't really know any of their family members who have passed, and believe that no one will be there for them when they cross over or that they'll be met by 'strangers'.

Hi,
    When we pass over we are helped to except that we are no longer of the earth plane or have an earth plane body, we see all of our life we had on the earth plane and all of our lessons and how we have learned them or not everything is explained to us as to how we lived our lives on the earth plane and why we chose the lessons we needed to have to learn from if we learnt from our free will and choice.
    We have a healing to reasurre us we are safe in the spirit world, then we are taken to meet our loved ones,who are in the higher astral levels of the spirit world, (we go to the astral plane when we first pass over to have a healing and to be prepared to meet our loved ones) our loved ones know us straight away and greet us with such love and happiness, we go on with our loved ones as if we have known them forever and we continue life in spirit with our loved ones like we never were parted from each other.
    For anyone who has such doubts about our loved ones they can be reasurred that our love ones are waiting for us until we leave this earth plane and we are taken to them and meet them according to how it is meant to be for us in the spirit world with a particular loved one or loved ones.
    I was shown by spirit how my dad met my son (his grandson again) my dad and my son used to go fishing when my son was younger about 10 in my dads boat, they had great times together, when my dad passed over and had his healing, he was on his boat with my son at his age of 10 my dad said to my son am i dreaming and my son said no Pop you are with me, Some people fear there will be no one there to greet them 28115 and then my son was the young man he would have been in his later years he then took my dad to meet all his family.
    He would also see all his mates that were killed in the war and catch up with them again so you can imagine all the happiness and joy of being able to be with those you thought were lost forever or you would never see again.
    It was so comforting for me to know how this happens we go to where we spent our happiest times and with the one we love and had happy times with and when my Mum passes over spirit will arrange for my Dad and Mum to meet in a place that was special and happy for them both and that will be wonderful for my Mum as she is so lonely and lost without Dad so i can imagine how much she will be looking forward to being with my Dad again Some people fear there will be no one there to greet them 21581
    We are brought together with our loved ones again, we dont lose them forever they just go on ahead of us and plan all sorts of things for us when its our time to meet again its a happy loving time and we can all look forward to what our loved ones have planned for us.
    Love and light Some people fear there will be no one there to greet them 348985
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:23 pm

well, i must admit that this is something i often think about or feel, it is not fear, but very often i just feel there will be noone there for me when i cross over.
    when asked others, i'm allways told that someone will be there for sure, family will come, i really don't know.
    but one time while meditating, i was told by my guide that he will be there for me. so i know now that i will not be completely alone while crossing over.

but i keep thinking, if there is at least one spirit to help one cross over, how come some spirits get lost on the way and never make it to the light and need rescue and help???

s
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:08 pm

I know it sounds bad but I really don't want anyone waiting for me when I cross. I know enough about the afterlife, and I hope I remember at the time I cross, that I just want to get back, get the reviews and such done, get healing going, and then find out if I should come back for another go-round or if I can rest for a little bit. I do not want to dawdle or delay that crossing - there's lots of time later for reuniting imo.

But to reassure someone who is concerned, I'd echo what innerlight said - that there would be someone that they recognize on a soul level there to meet them. We're never alone now, why would crossing over be different?

Shayn, the way I see it is that those souls that don't cross aren't ready to see that they can cross anytime they like. Our guides don't force anything on us - they encourage yes, but if someone is stuck because of fear or worry, they can't just take our hands and pull us along. We have to do it ourselves - even when other souls are there to meet us, we still do it on our own.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:34 am

I know it sounds bad but I really don't want anyone waiting for me when I cross.

I don't think it sounds bad at all I think it sounds quite interesting, exciting even, like exploring a whole new world on your own, drinking in every second of it.

DIANE
    DIANE

Female
    Number of posts : 14
    Job/hobbies : cashier/ thirsty for Afterlife knowledge
    Registration date : 2011-06-16

Post  DIANE Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:17 pm

Do you think family members that you haven't met could meet you when you pass.All my grandparents passed away before I was born,although I still feel a strong connection to them.Buthaving a big part of my family missing is tough . Some people fear there will be no one there to greet them 63420
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Talking about family members we haven't met reminds me of a dream I had.
    I have never met my grandmother on my father's side,she died long before I was born.
    But I have a photo of her when she was young.
    I remember dreaming of her one night.
    It was in a crowded place where there were lots of people,she walked through this door,smiled at me,came over,gave me a hug then walked out again.
    have a feeling she was letting me know who she was.
    So who knows who will meet us when the time comes for us to cross.
    DIANE
    DIANE

Female

Post  DIANE Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:07 pm

Thats a lovely thought, that your grandmother popped in to your dream to give you a hug and to say hello.I once had a dream about an uncle of mine,he had passed but in the dream he was showing himself to me as a young man .I didnt recognise this young guy but then like a before and after picture i realised it was my uncle.Dreams like that really affect me. Some people fear there will be no one there to greet them 702347
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:38 pm

DIANE wrote:Thats a lovely thought, that your grandmother popped in to your dream to give you a hug and to say hello.I once had a dream about an uncle of mine,he had passed but in the dream he was showing himself to me as a young man .I didnt recognise this young guy but then like a before and after picture i realised it was my uncle.Dreams like that really affect me. Some people fear there will be no one there to greet them 702347

My grandmother was actually only 41 years when she passed over.
    She looked about that age group in the dream but I wasn't aware of who she was,until I woke up.
    Then went looking for a old photos,found the one I wanted and realised she was my gran.
    My dad often spoke of her so I was curious all my life about how she had looked in life.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:04 pm

DIANE wrote:Do you think family members that you haven't met could meet you when you pass.All my grandparents passed away before I was born,although I still feel a strong connection to them.Buthaving a big part of my family missing is tough . Some people fear there will be no one there to greet them 63420

Yes, I think they would come forward, though you never knew them, I strongly believe that they know you and will likely have watched you grow up from the otherside.

peaceandkarma

Male

Post  peaceandkarma Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:37 am

I've had a load of messages from relatives I've never met and most of them introduce themselves to me by showing the medium how they looked in a photograph I have of them so that I can recognise them. As I know them from my family tree research. So all your relatives know you, even if you never met on the earth plain.
    DIANE
    DIANE

Female

Post  DIANE Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Thanks for the reassurance, its nice to think they are keeping an eye on me, I ll meet them some day Some people fear there will be no one there to greet them 101500
    peaceandkarma

Male

Post  peaceandkarma Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:39 pm

I've also been told that we meet extended family who have already passed before we are even born as they are curious of any new family members of the people they have left behind. So you will have already met them in the spirit world before you was born.
    Aura

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2011-10-23

Post  Aura Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:51 am

i will be met and i know who by. though there may be quite a few more...lol x
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:19 am

I'd like a very quiet and no fuss entry after passing....Just slip in unnoticed...that's more my style....I'm not a great one for hi's, bye's, celebrations or crowds.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:47 pm

Well there's a few I wouldn't like to see,but on the whole besides relatives,old friends who have passed before me.

Bring all those happy memories back again.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:25 pm

Yeah there are a few i'm loking forward to seeing but quietlySome people fear there will be no one there to greet them 15910

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:41 pm