Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Chrystal Ball

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Chrystal Ball Empty Chrystal Ball

Post  shayn Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:18 pm

i might had post something like that before but i can't find it anyway, :(

anyway, i saved up my money and i really want to get me a Crystal ball, a clear ball.
    is there something i should be looking for? is there differences between the balls, some cost so much while others not so,
    how should i know what is good or not?

well, basically tips for buying a crystal ball - thank you

shayn

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Chrystal Ball Empty Re: Chrystal Ball

Post  Violet Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Hi Shayn, I have a few, one was 'gifted' to me, another large one was bought as a present but I found I had the most success with a small one I bought myself, it's smaller than a golf ball I didn;'t have enough money for a bigger one.

I'd suggest going round and taking your time looking, you may find some with slight imperfections, some don't mind that others do, it is all about personal choice imo.
    Not all crystal balls are actually 'crystal' many are glass, all of mine are glass, not true crystal, the true crystal ones are VERY expensive and you are more likely to find imperfections in those.
    Just have a good look you might feel one is 'calling' to you, you might not, but above all enjoy looking for one Chrystal Ball 21581

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    peaceandkarma

Male
    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2011-05-25

Post  peaceandkarma Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:23 pm

I've got a Selenite Crystal Ball, which I find very relaxing using. But I've never seen anything in it as of yet. I brought mine because it was going cheap. Just keep your eyes open for some bargains or pick one you feel attracted too.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:25 pm

I've got a Selenite Crystal Ball
    Oooh I bet that's gorgeous I really like selenite Chrystal Ball 821538

peaceandkarma

Male

Post  peaceandkarma Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:35 pm

I find Selenite very relaxing. It was only £6 and about the size of an apple.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:41 pm

You did well there Peaceandkarma £6 is a bargain for a piece that size. Chrystal Ball 15910

shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:48 pm

oh thanks

s
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:36 pm

one more question: is size matters? if i want to use it for reading/seeing?

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:57 pm

Hi Shayn, imo it doesn't matter what size the ball is, some also believe you are not actually 'seeing' in the ball itself but in your mind and that the ball is just a focal point.

shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:44 pm

i see.

ok.

thanks

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:45 pm

Hi Shayn please let us know if you get one and if you find it to be a good tool for you.

peaceandkarma

Male

Post  peaceandkarma Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:48 am

Violet wrote:Hi Shayn, imo it doesn't matter what size the ball is, some also believe you are not actually 'seeing' in the ball itself but in your mind and that the ball is just a focal point.

I've never seen anything with mine. Maybe I'm using it wrong.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:58 am

Hi Peaceandkarma, they're not an 'easy' tool to use a few tips which might help you are

Subdued lighting but not dark.
    Black background, you can acheive this by holding it in a dark cloth or by simply putting a black sock over your hand and cupping the ball in that.
    Try to avoid any reflections in the ball they can be distracting.
    Gaze, don't stare, softly gaze into the ball, allow your eyes to move and blink, also you may need to hold it at varying lengths away from you to see where is best for your eyes.
    Patience, it can be frustrating but be patient.
    Start small, just a couple of minutes at a time and slowly build up to more minutes if your head or your eyes hurt please stop.
    You might not see an image straightaway you may see a mistiness a few times first, persevere but don't try too hard either.

Hope that helps, i'm no expert at ths but I find that is what works for me

peaceandkarma

Male

Post  peaceandkarma Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:42 pm

Thank you for the advice. I've took your advice from a few weeks ago about visual meditations and am now visualising a candle flame to get my mind to work in that way. I'll do this for a few more weeks. After that I'll try visualising a land scape and then see if my guides turn up?

I'll keep on trying with the crystal ball. Even if it doesn't work I find it very relaxing.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:47 pm

Hi Peaceandkarma the candle flame sounds really good, and i'd love to hear how you get on with the landscapes too when you try that,you may drop lucky and see guides quite soon some do, but take note of ANYTHING which appears to you there, you might see an animal for instance, or an object or a symbol. Or you may even hear something first, a name or a word.Chrystal Ball 15910

It's good to hear you're enjoying the crystal ball.

shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:55 am

thanks V for your advice,
    no i haven't got it yet, i will, hopefully soon, there aren't any places to get a crystal ball where i live, i would have to travel to the big city to get that and it might take a while till i do so. i can order it online but i feel uncomfortable about it, i would love to see it and feel it in real before buying it.

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:17 am

Hi Shayn I think it's good if you can see and if possible handle something like that before you buy.

shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:02 pm

when you right you right :)

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:07 pm

Hi Shayn I hope you find one which is perfect for you Chrystal Ball 821538

shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:41 pm

so finally i went to day to take a look at some crystal balls, sadly they had either very small ones that i felt were too small or some that were very big which i liked but were too expensive, so this will be put on hold for a while. i was thinking about taking a quartz one when i notice a very clear smoky quartz ball, it is almost completely clear one with onle one or 2 minor abstractions on the side and most of the ball is clear, it is about 7 cm so it is not that small but not really a big one either, i couldn't let it stay there so i took it home. i'm not sure if it work as a crystal ball or not but i really feel happy to have it home and i'm going to find a place for it.
    i also got me a kyanite, a black one, rather large one, not sure why i took that one, but i couldn't let it stay there as well, had to bring it home. really beauty. and i got 10% off the price of the ball and the kyanite, so it was nice as well.
    but the sad news were that they will not have a medium size crystal ball any time soon, and it might take up to 6-7 months till they will have them.

S
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Hi Shayn it sounds lovely, I hope you enjoy the ball and i'd give it a go see if you can see into itChrystal Ball 821538

It's interesting you came home with kyanite I was given kyanite from a medium once for 'protection'

6 months isn't a long timeChrystal Ball 21581

peaceandkarma

Male

Post  peaceandkarma Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:19 am

You'll have to post how you are getting on with your crystal ball. I've still not seen anything in mine as of yet. Hopefully the wining lottery numbers will make an appearance soon. I've got a nice blue Kyanite blade, it seems to have a coat of clear plastic around it. Has anyone else got the same on there Kyanite?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:23 am

Hi Peaceandkarma, don't give up but at the same time don't press yourself to use it if you don't really feel like it, of all the 'psychic tools' i've used over the years the crystal ball has been the most diffuicult
    Hopefully the wining lottery numbers will make an appearance soon.
    Chrystal Ball 809779

Nope there's no plastic on my kyaniteChrystal Ball 229495 has that been put on to protect it, it can be fragile.

peaceandkarma

Male

Post  peaceandkarma Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:31 am

Nope there's no plastic on my kyaniteChrystal Ball 229495 has that been put on to protect it, it can be fragile.

My Kyanite is only a very thin slice or blade, its nice. I got a load of my crystals out a few weeks back which was nice as most of them are in my small cupboard which doubles up as an alter. Its like seeing people you've not seen for ages. Some of them I've forgotten what they are.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:36 am

Yes, they do call them kyanite blades, that's probably why its' in plastic some of it is very thin.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:05 pm