Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Chrystal Ball

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Chrystal Ball - Page 2 Empty Chrystal Ball

Post  shayn Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

i might had post something like that before but i can't find it anyway, :(

anyway, i saved up my money and i really want to get me a Crystal ball, a clear ball.
    is there something i should be looking for? is there differences between the balls, some cost so much while others not so,
    how should i know what is good or not?

well, basically tips for buying a crystal ball - thank you

shayn

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Chrystal Ball - Page 2 Empty Re: Chrystal Ball

Post  Violet Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:38 am

I sometimes find crystals i'd forgotten I had, sometimes in silly placesChrystal Ball - Page 2 160943

If you can post pics we could try and help you ID them, we could have a crystal ID paradeChrystal Ball - Page 2 809779

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:22 am

Violet wrote:Hi Shayn it sounds lovely, I hope you enjoy the ball and i'd give it a go see if you can see into itChrystal Ball - Page 2 821538

It's interesting you came home with kyanite I was given kyanite from a medium once for 'protection'

6 months isn't a long timeChrystal Ball - Page 2 21581

hi Violet, at first i had no idea why i took the kyanite, i just liked that black thing you know,( and btw i have also a blue one as well from long time ago.) but then i read about kyanite and i think i understand why i got it now, protection is one thing relating to kyanite, in short byanite brings balance and harmony to the different levels of our body and the chakras. and if you remember i wrote few days back that i can't handle noise and light and the world in general, i think might be the help i was asking for. last night before going to sleep i meditate a little with it and it really felt great. so i think i'm going to give it a try for a while. sadly it is too big to carry on myself during the day but i will try and keep it around me as much as possible. might try to use the blue one that i have as it is much smaller. but according to the book the blue and the black do not really do the same thing.

peaceandkarma, i will let you know how it is coming with the ball, it is not a crystal ball for seeing, it is quartz one, and at least the woman in the shop said it is not working the same, but i will give it a try any way and will see. now i need to find some quiet time to do so.

S
    peaceandkarma

Male
    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2011-05-25

Post  peaceandkarma Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:01 am

I've read that kyanite can help attract spirit guides too.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:24 am

peaceandkarma wrote:I've read that kyanite can help attract spirit guides too.

read that too.
    s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:38 pm

hi Violet, at first i had no idea why i took the kyanite, i just liked that black thing you know,( and btw i have also a blue one as well from long time ago.) but then i read about kyanite and i think i understand why i got it now, protection is one thing relating to kyanite, in short byanite brings balance and harmony to the different levels of our body and the chakras. and if you remember i wrote few days back that i can't handle noise and light and the world in general, i think might be the help i was asking for. last night before going to sleep i meditate a little with it and it really felt great. so i think i'm going to give it a try for a while. sadly it is too big to carry on myself during the day but i will try and keep it around me as much as possible. might try to use the blue one that i have as it is much smaller. but according to the book the blue and the black do not really do the same thing.

Hi Shayn that's great to hear I hope it helps you! If you can't carry it, could you keep it under your bed so it is working as you sleep?

shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:45 pm

under the bed? well not sure it will be safe there, but before i go to sleep i hold it near me for about 15 minutes or so, so it is doing its job i think.

it has a very calm effect to it.

the blue one is much smaller i will try to cry it on myself, but i'm not really used to have anything on me, no rings, no nothing, i can't explain it, i just do not get a long with the feeling.

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:34 pm

Shayn it would depend on what type of bed you had but it should be fine on the floor just underneath it, but if it's working as you're using it now there's no needChrystal Ball - Page 2 28115

Depending on how small that piece is you can get a cage on a necklace, or put it in your pocket if it's not too fragile.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:00 am