Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Kaere
Lynn
6 posters

Why Might Relationships Fail ?

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Why Might Relationships Fail ?  Empty Why Might Relationships Fail ?

Post  Lynn Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:56 am

When one thinks on Soul Mate one thinks of a LOVe interest. That ONE special person that is said to be the match for ye. That “Til Death do us Part” . Is this really the case for most when one looks at the separations rates?

Could that feeling of connection to a Soul Mate be based on a connection in a past life where instead of a LOVer you had then, you were simply good friends and that is why the relationship fails ?

Lynn
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Why Might Relationships Fail ?  Empty Re: Why Might Relationships Fail ?

Post  Kaere Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:47 am

I think they fail because while you may know or recognize each other on the soul level, we all still have our human level to deal with. Sure, you may have been lovers in a past life - but that's not the life you're in, you're in this life right now. And we're not the same people we were in that life. So... recognition may be all there is. We have to relate (have a relationship) with the person in this lifetime. And so perhaps there are unsaid or even unconscious expectations that this life might work out the same as last time.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:56 am

Well said,Karin.
    I think there is always a link though,to the past life and feelings remain,which we sense and keep hold of us.
    Why Might Relationships Fail ?  15910
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:40 pm

I don't think all soulmates come together in a romantic sense and become partners, also some kinds of love go beyond the physical which is why it doesn't matter if you find your soulmate is someone you would never approach sexually in a milion years, and I think if you find this you are lucky, naturally some do come together as partners and this love too can be beyond the physical, it is rare though imo

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:24 pm

Hello

Well for me I have a "MATE" on the full on animal needs and wants in a mate. The good breeding stock, the leader of the pac, the provied and protector. ext ext. Then the physical side as we are after all human. The part that is GOOD with the goods given to one. That spark that keeps things alive and well in a relationship. We are different on so many levels but too we are a team. He is not a Soul Mate on that OMG I could not do without him level to me and he knows and embraces that. He is though supportive of the path and whom I be in life. That in itself is rare on rare.

I have a few that are Soul Mates as we so energy connect.....but would never physically conntect. Why Might Relationships Fail ?  809779 One when we shared pictures was honest I was so not what he would ever want and when I say him I was OMG honestly repulsive was the looks reaction for me. We laughed as he was so thinking the same of me.....we killed ourselves laughing over that one. We all have our physical likes and dislikes. He is though an enegy match to me.....he feels GOOD to talk to on a physical level that is not sexual in nature but peaceful in the warmth that be there. I have that with some that work in healing energy too we feel good to the other's issues in life. Why we met. We are so much energy that is not in the physical but we as humans seem to put so much on having that breath and touch next to us. That part is fine.....but not always rewarding. Why Might Relationships Fail ?  160943 If ye get a usless too in the works yard.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:39 pm

I think you're very lucky with your mate Lynn it sounds like you have complete understanding, love and support.

I think you've hit on something here

He is though an enegy match to me.....
    perhaps this is it the energy match

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:56 pm

Violet wrote:I think you're very lucky with your mate Lynn it sounds like you have complete understanding, love and support.

Why Might Relationships Fail ?  809779 and Why Might Relationships Fail ?  160943 I have a bed that still moves after 30 year's together not many I think can say that unless its on "Speical Occations " .......oh my......

I wonder if there is ever complete understanding more their is "balance" in the POWER STRUGGLES we all have in life. Whom wear's the pants....the one that gets to the front door to escape the house first LOL>>>> as it be Summer Break with kids home. Pouring rain here now with lightening in the sky.....so no walk for me.

I think you've hit on something here

He is though an enegy match to me.....
    perhaps this is it the energy match

Its like the way ye maybe KNOW that one's partner is not in bed beside ye ( even though I have a KING bed and we be separated by a body pillow.....) I know when he is not there even in the deepest of sleeps I wake to look where he has gone to. Same with the kids if they get up I know. It works the same with the kids I can not come down to the computer without one or two wondering this way to find me.....I leave the top floor they know.

I have the same with friends one popped into IM today to just say HI, he felt the energy in me "Uplifting" today he said like something GOOD had come to pass. As he is in another server and rare to chat with me, he had no clue on what was up.....and as the time zones were different never found me on line....to check in.....so we connect to other's on an energy level that we do not even know at times be there.

I dont even need the phone or E Mail with one....LOL want to find him I simply call out in me mind and he will sign in and he does the same with me....we too know when the other be too busy for a chat....and that is good. He said I sure had to HOLD in the rage that was there in energy with me to NOT lash out to the Spammer I had.....said a part of me so wanted them the Bug under the thumb that comes down. I did a good job holding that back...

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:18 am

Its like the way ye maybe KNOW that one's partner is not in bed beside ye

Hi Lynn yes I totally get thatWhy Might Relationships Fail ?  821538

I dont even need the phone or E Mail with one....LOL want to find him I simply call out in me mind and he will sign in and he does the same with me....

I've known this happen too, it's quite amazing I think it's the spirits calling out to each otherWhy Might Relationships Fail ?  821538

Whom wear's the pants....the one that gets to the front door to escape the house first LOL>>>>
    Why Might Relationships Fail ?  809779

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:51 pm

I know someone I am like that with,just think about them,and we are on the same wave length.

Even appear together on the forums.

Weird,isn't it?Why Might Relationships Fail ?  28115
    CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 734
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Post  CW Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:32 pm

True soul mates walk, live, love and know, without doubt that the beauty of what they have will always weigh more than the bounty of what they want.
    Why Might Relationships Fail ?  4279678397

Love to all
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:30 am

I think that soul mates might come together either platonically or romantically to share a life relationship experience...

whether it lasts for a moment, a season or a life time....depends on the reason and result of that life linking contract. - feather
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:33 am

My opinion is sometimes soul mates come together to iron out problems,to smooth the way for the next life.

Why Might Relationships Fail ?  15910
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:44 pm

Perhaps soulmate relationships fail because one or the other's expectations are far too high?

feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:00 am

Or maybe they haven't failed in the larger picture...we just think they have...judging from what we can see and understand..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:05 am