Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Spirit Guides and Relationships

mixiemama
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2013-05-07

Spirit Guides and Relationships  Empty Spirit Guides and Relationships

Post  mixiemama Tue May 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Thank you all for your response to my earlier post. Love and Light.

Last edited by mixiemama on Wed May 08, 2013 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Spirit Guides and Relationships  Empty Re: Spirit Guides and Relationships

Post  SpiritVoices Tue May 07, 2013 9:24 pm

Firstly,I would suggest you go to a well known medium of good repute. I am not suggesting that these other mediums are no good but to tell someone like yourself that one of your children will die,I would say is in bad taste.

A genuine medium would never tell you straight out you are going to lose a child. At least I hope not.

They may suggest that a child seek medical advice but that is all.

Also ask spirit if they can help you in this matter.

Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue May 07, 2013 10:57 pm

Respectfully to Joanie but I have a totally different opinion, don't have another reading for a while, but I do agree that the reader was wrong to tell you your son was going to die just as the other was wrong to tell you about this relationship dying because now you will be looking constantly for signs of things going wrong which in itself will put strain on your relationship, often readings like this CAUSE break ups because of the reason i've just stated.

Trust your own instincts and feelings for a while, that would be my advice, I hope things work out for you.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed May 08, 2013 7:11 am

Violet wrote:Respectfully to Joanie but I have a totally different opinion, don't have another reading for a while, but I do agree that the reader was wrong to tell you your son was going to die just as the other was wrong to tell you about this relationship dying because now you will be looking constantly for signs of things going wrong which in itself will put strain on your relationship, often readings like this CAUSE break ups because of the reason i've just stated.

Trust your own instincts and feelings for a while, that would be my advice, I hope things work out for you.

Should have thought of that,Violet... :blush:

Or even approached a different medium,if it was a genuine reading,then the same information may have been given or given in a slightly different way.
    Joanie x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:48 pm