Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

'Bad' Spirit Guides

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

'Bad' Spirit Guides Empty 'Bad' Spirit Guides

Post  Violet Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:28 pm

I have heard plenty of accounts of bad guides and even one where someone claimed their guide had physically attacked them, imo if this is happening it is not your spirit guide.

IMO They will not abuse you in any way if they are a true guide and if your guide asks you to do something you feel the slightest discomfort about, do not do it.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

'Bad' Spirit Guides Empty Re: 'Bad' Spirit Guides

Post  skye Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:13 am

Violet, I would say this is down to a lack of understanding of what a spirit guide is. It's been of my personal experience and through spirit teachings, as well as being taught my other mediums that a spirit guide is a knowledgeable and enlightened being. Should we choose not to work as a medium, we will not have a spirit guide. It isn't me who says this is so, it is Silver Birch. If we think about it for a second it makes sense, the role or function of a spirit guide is to help develop our mediumship, no more and no less.
    As you say, spirit guides will not tell anyone or make anyone do anything. This only happens in the material realm.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:10 pm

Hi Skye, no disrespect at all to you or Silver Birch but my understanding and beliefs differ a little as I believe we all have a guide, whether we develop or not. This doesn't mean that either of us are wrong btw it is merely a difference of opinion. However we share the same belief that a guide is a knowledgable and enlightened being who will not harm us. 'Bad' Spirit Guides 821538

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:23 pm

Hmmmm... Is it a bad spirit guide, or is someone actively looking for a guide. Coming across someone that was not a guide, but claimed to be one.
    Was the bad in them just a physical manifestation of something you perceived, or manifested to be true?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Hi Innerlight

That was my point, there is no such thing imo as a 'bad' spirit guide, if something is telling you it is your guide and then harming you it is lying and not a true guide.

But there are imo negative spirits and spirits which will harm you

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:45 pm

I'm not saying that there are not bad eggs out there.. I mean if I was evil, and malicious and passed tomorrow. I probably would not become holy goodie tooshoes tomorrow.
    Can we prove that those we encounted in our spiritual travels are individuals that are outside of our realities? or not just things we manifest. Like a person in a dream. Is that really them, or a manifestation that we have created of them.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:04 am

I'm not saying that there are not bad eggs out there.. I mean if I was evil, and malicious and passed tomorrow. I probably would not become holy goodie tooshoes tomorrow.

I totally agree with this death does not make us angels far from it but we do have the choice to progress once we cross just as we do on the earth plane.
    Can we prove that those we encounted in our spiritual travels are individuals that are outside of our realities? or not just things we manifest. Like a person in a dream. Is that really them, or a manifestation that we have created of them.
    Well i've had concrete proof of my guide, so i'd say yes to that, however I don't think that every single one that anyone ever encounters is always genuine or real.

skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:14 am

Violet wrote:Hi Skye, no disrespect at all to you or Silver Birch but my understanding and beliefs differ a little as I believe we all have a guide, whether we develop or not. This doesn't mean that either of us are wrong btw it is merely a difference of opinion. However we share the same belief that a guide is a knowledgable and enlightened being who will not harm us. 'Bad' Spirit Guides 821538
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with differences of opinion Violet as I feel we all go with what feels right for us. No one person can dictate and say it is this way, or another. We each will go off our own individual experiences.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:41 am

Violet wrote:
    Well i've had concrete proof of my guide, so i'd say yes to that, however I don't think that every single one that anyone ever encounters is always genuine or real.
    I'm not trying to be difficult just pondering.. Is that "proof" outside of your reality. If you met a guide, and you tested them, and they told you intimate things about you... You see where I am going with this. They told you things about you. Your reality. So it could also be argued then that you have manifested a guide, or guardian to help and guide you.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:01 am

Innerlight I know you're not being difficult 'Bad' Spirit Guides 809779 and pondering is great 'Bad' Spirit Guides 114597

My 'proof' is a lot more than him simply telling me things, I have proof that he actually lived.

I totally get where you are coming from and this may be why some believe that our spirit guide is just our own 'higher self'

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:22 am

Violet wrote:My 'proof' is a lot more than him simply telling me things, I have proof that he actually lived.

I totally get where you are coming from and this may be why some believe that our spirit guide is just our own 'higher self'
    What if the life they lived was still in your reality? What if that life was you, and your past life?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:29 am

Ah.. no you see I can't agree with that 'Bad' Spirit Guides 821538 I don't believe i've had a past life, and he didn't live in my lifetime.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:31 am

What if the life they lived was still in your reality? What if that life was you, and your past life?

I've come back to this as I think that's quite an intriguing theory and if it were true it would explain why our guides know us so well.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:34 am

Violet wrote:Ah.. no you see I can't agree with that 'Bad' Spirit Guides 821538 I don't believe i've had a past life, and he didn't live in my lifetime.

Well such an answer would also fall into reality and how that works.. For time only exists in this reality, and we only see yesterday as outside of this reality of already happening. Yet, it still happens, and is still present. If you were back at yesterday that time would still be the same. Still moving according to how we view it. So in theory your past life is still your current life it just appears to be outside of your reality as already happened.

It could also be true that you haven't lived on earth before this lifetime.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:43 am

yesterday imo isn't outside this reality as things that happened yesterday still affect today and tomorrow and probably beyond, and even before i was even a twinkle in my dad's eye things were taking place which affect the present time so in that respect the life before I was born was part of my reality too 'Bad' Spirit Guides 588401 I think..........

I'll stick with the bottom line, I haven't been here before

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:48 am

Violet wrote:yesterday imo isn't outside this reality as things that happened yesterday still affect today and tomorrow and probably beyond, and even before i was even a twinkle in my dad's eye things were taking place which affect the present time so in that respect the life before I was born was part of my reality too 'Bad' Spirit Guides 588401 I think..........

I'll stick with the bottom line, I haven't been here before

It's outside of this reality in that you can't alter yesterday, and you can't go back to it.. So in all essence it's "gone." It's left this reality. Yes, it can still be felt in this reality.
    I'm not debating that you have or haven't been to this planet before. Many definitions of star seed make the claim that a star seed is on their first life on this planet, and have a heavy forgetfulness of any life outside of this one. Not saying you are a star seed it's just an example.. Well technically we are all star seeds as our source is not this planet.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:14 am

I'm probably more sesame seed than starseed 'Bad' Spirit Guides 8224

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:40 am