Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
mac
innerlight
Violet
7 posters

Spirit Guides Again and Again?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Spirit Guides Again and Again? Empty Spirit Guides Again and Again?

Post  Violet Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:52 am

Do you think a spirit guide, once their 'charge' has passed away, immediately takes on another 'charge' or do you think being a guide is a one off event, or does it perhaps depend on how well they guided that person.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Spirit Guides Again and Again? Empty Re: Spirit Guides Again and Again?

Post  innerlight Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:46 am

I'm sure most if not all guides are guiding more than one person, as well as advancing their own path while in the spiritual realms.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:21 am

I'd imagine it would depend on various factors. Immediacy in taking on another charge would hardly be vital - there can't be any shortage of guides although a guide might wish to help someone else asap.

As innerlight says, the guide would also be making spiritual progress and might wish to further progress that in different ways... Logically a competent, experienced guide would be a very useful individual to have around so I'd guess there are always opportunties in all manner of ways for a guide to help incarnates and in so doing to further their own progress.
    PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Post  PEACE Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:57 am

Spirit Guides Again and Again? 15910 Hi i think the guide has a conection with the person on a soul level as part of a soul group and when reunited after death may choose tocome back themselves this time and one of the other members becomes guide unill all is wored out i think thats why so many people feel a great love or deep affection for their guides love and lightxxx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:07 am

I'm sure most if not all guides are guiding more than one person
    I believe it is one guide one person, otherwise it would become a bit like one teacher in a playground full of kids...extremely difficult.

as well as advancing their own path while in the spiritual realms.
    I do agree with you here though, guiding someone must be a massive learning experience for them.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  sparkly Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:41 am

hi all,
    hi innerlight, when you say "spiritual realms", do you mean otherspiritual realms?
    do you not see us as being a type of spirit realm? do you not feel it is possible to be incarnated here, or anywhere else and working as a guide? :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:
    mac

Male

Post  mac Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Violet wrote:
    I'm sure most if not all guides are guiding more than one person
    I believe it is one guide one person, otherwise it would become a bit like one teacher in a playground full of kids...extremely difficult.

as well as advancing their own path while in the spiritual realms.
    I do agree with you here though, guiding someone must be a massive learning experience for them.

I need to qualify what I said. I think that most advanced guides - not general helpers - are guiding more than one.... We're back to the definition and role of 'guides' - I don't call general helpers 'guides'.

Although I treat a certain 'Spirit Guide ' with a high degree of caution, he claims to guide others in a variety of situations and I find that is logical once a 'guide' has reached a certain level of spiritual elevation...

Looking at the teacher metaphor, a competent, experienced teacher ('guide') can deal with a wide range of abilities and needs whereas a lesser experienced one ('helper') would find that too demanding for success.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:21 pm

sparkly wrote:hi all,
    hi innerlight, when you say "spiritual realms", do you mean otherspiritual realms?
    do you not see us as being a type of spirit realm? do you not feel it is possible to be incarnated here, or anywhere else and working as a guide? :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:

When I use the term spiritual realms, it is a broad term that can be confusing. I would say in this instance it would be the afterlife realms, mansion worlds, heaven, nirvana, whatever you want to call it to be easier to understand what is being referred to.

I'm not referring to if them being in a body on earth, or any of the other planets in any of the other realms, or dimensions. Since it is possible for a spirit body to be in two places it could be very likely that a spirit is helping more than one person as a guide.

Can they be reincarnated as a person and be a spirit guide? If time is only a construct that we expereince with our minds then it could be possible that they could be in two places at once. Living a life on Earth and being in the spirit realms. If time is only linear to us when a person were to pass over they could, in theory, visit back before they went to earth and or even be at the time another family member/friend were to pass and be able to greet them at the same time even when they are living on Earth. It's a hard concept to grasp.

My Guardian Angel has made claims that they are my twin soul, and that they are also living a human life at the same time. They have also said that I am doing the opposite for them while I'm living. Being their Guardian Angel while I'm living on Earth. Is it true?? Hard to really say.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:47 am

hi inner,
    yes what your angel says of course must be acceptable to your sensibilities and your understanding.
    therefore it may be a little open to interpretation. i do not believe in twin souls, but this may have a different meaning of reciprocity. however, the arrangement you have sounds reasonable to me.

re the names for realms as you've stated, yes i think they are all relevant, and mean different states. ie nirvana and heaven i sense are quite distinct, and yet again where ppl have reported seeing in the after life, through mediums? or nde's. i think ppl are confusing that initial experience with the end game. thinking that it is an either or preposition (ie earth or spirit realm). thanks for a little bit more of your view. :love:
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:04 am

sparkly wrote:
    re the names for realms as you've stated, yes i think they are all relevant, and mean different states. ie nirvana and heaven i sense are quite distinct, and yet again where ppl have reported seeing in the after life, through mediums? or nde's. i think ppl are confusing that initial experience with the end game. thinking that it is an either or preposition (ie earth or spirit realm). thanks for a little bit more of your view. :love:

I'm not sure what I believe on twin souls.. It's too early to tell. I also can not tell another what they do experienece as being true.
    As for the spiritual realms. They are so complex and deep it's hard to really just call them anything. I use spiritual realms as a braod term meaning the realms of spirit after we pass from life. So what that is to another can be something else. It's too deep to reall fully explain with mere words.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:00 am

yes i agree totally. but i think we should try!
    NightSpirit
    NightSpirit

Female
    Number of posts : 228
    Registration date : 2010-05-08

Post  NightSpirit Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:25 pm

I haven't read all the responses, so pardon if I go over what another has said already....this is my own personal take on angelic guidance....all that I say is to be taken with a grain of salt. Your own inner trust is always the best.
    I believe that angelic guidance comes from within...that we are all of the same Source and not disconnected or different then what we call 'angels'. We tag them as angels for human understanding and purpose of gaining access to what is our own spirit....that also of angels/guidance. Yes, I speak to what I call my guidance and this source seems and feels separate and apart from me in many ways. This could very well be so....I dont have the answers. I've let go of the title of angels now, in as much as, I trust that whatever or wherever this arises from does not change the fact that I can trust to my inner guidance...whatever that be. I love to call it 'angels', yet always honour that which guides me. When I leave this earth plane, then I will or will not know for certain, but right now, I will use the term my inner 'angelic' guidance...is it awesome? Too right it is! Spirit Guides Again and Again? 821538
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:32 pm

Violet wrote:Do you think a spirit guide, once their 'charge' has passed away, immediately takes on another 'charge' or do you think being a guide is a one off event, or does it perhaps depend on how well they guided that person.
    In most cases a spirit guide will serve, guide several (several is an understatement) incarnates, as well as teaching entities in between incarnations.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:36 pm

double post
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:49 pm

Detlef wrote:
    Violet wrote:Do you think a spirit guide, once their 'charge' has passed away, immediately takes on another 'charge' or do you think being a guide is a one off event, or does it perhaps depend on how well they guided that person.
    In most cases a spirit guide will serve, guide several (several is an understatement) incarnates, as well as teaching entities in between incarnations.

Very much in line with the ideas from a certain spirit guide who posts elsewhere..... He states that he also 'guides' whilst he is incarnate.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:20 pm