Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I need help with my spirit guides

Magicsparkles1
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2017-05-09

I need help with my spirit guides Empty I need help with my spirit guides

Post  Magicsparkles1 Tue May 09, 2017 8:13 pm

Hi everyone,i need someone to help me.Two days ago i decided to attempt to contact my higherself and my spirit guides.So i was sitting in a garden meditating and i asked for my spirit guides to contact me and give me a sign two seconds after that i felt something on my arm.I though i was wrong but when i opened my eyes the tickling sensation was a small moth(my spirit animal)after that i went home and somehow i started feeling angry at everything i went home and then saw a rainbow on my arm like the one that is reflected,i could also feel some pain in my ears and neck.And so everything was okay after that.Today i got very emotional over listening to a song that reminded me of my soulmate and then i saw a rainbow again i came up to it to touch it and suddenly i have felt a weird sensation i stood up and i knew someone was in my room i also heard someone say my name.I reached out with my hand i could feel a tense energy in one place like skmething was there suddenly the rooms energy was very visible and clear.I sat down and started doing my causal things but i kept getting a tingling sensation above my head and on my foot/anckle.I told it that i wish to be alone for a bit but then i wuickly corrected my self i said it many times before because its all new to me but it kept getting my attention.I suddenly started seeing golden sparkles appearing and disappearing.After that i have started talking with my friends and slowly i started getting more and more stressed out.After I finished the enrgy in the room wasnt the same it wanst nice and glowy it was just normal.I started getting really angry at everything and stressed out i wanted to cry and scream for no particular reason i sat infront of my mirror and started doing something on my phone when i raised my head up as i could feel something bad behind me and what i saw for a miniseconds was like a smoke that just dissapeared into the air.I dont feel the positive energy anymore did my spirit guides leave me?I dont wnat them to go i want them back what do i do,was it even a spirit guide or just a spirit.Please i need help :((( how do i call whatever it is back is it even gonna come back or was it its goodbye?.
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

I need help with my spirit guides Empty Re: I need help with my spirit guides

Post  Blueanchor Sun May 14, 2017 8:10 am

Welcome to the forum  :asmile:

From the moment we are born, emotional experience is creating and altering our perceptions, expectations and our responses to life, forming the psyche. By adulthood, the psyche is already a vast landscape of pathways formed from the footprints of our experiences. Some of those pathways are created from painful, upsetting or confusing experiences. In order to survive and move forward, the psyche creates new pathways and often puts up blind spots (or doors) that keep us from such experiences. 

When we meditate with the intention of finding or opening up (rather than to shut out the noise), we open up our consciousness to that inner landscape - there are guides and beautiful places within as well as painful places too, they are one. You have a choice to shut the door again and the anger will slide away as you get on with your life, but there is also a choice to explore the feeling, to understand your responses to it and perhaps understand the part of yourself that holds it.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:26 am