Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
PEACE
radiclol
angelhealer
Violet
Lynn
9 posters

Spirit Guides

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Spirit Guides  Empty Spirit Guides

Post  Lynn Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:48 pm

Spiritual Guides

A Spirit is a being that has crossed over to the Light Plane of existence. This can be a person or animal.

When we think in Spirit we go to ‘MAN’ but the is not the Metaphysical view, it goes far beyond the Earth Plane, to the very Universe and different Dimensions or Planes of Existence.

We are blessed in that we do not have to walk our life paths in the body form alone. We do not have to face the physical and emotional lessons without a form of guidance. We come forth with Spirit Guides too along our path we have Helper Spirits .

From the view of Metaphysics we have several types of Guides that come with an individual person.

A) Relative Guide - This is said to be a person one has known in this lifetime. They are one that helps ye thought the day to day process of life.

B) The Spirit Guide - This usually be someone ye have shared in a past life with. This be one ye have a Spiritual connection with on common levels of understandings. Guides one on the path of higher understandings . This be the one that gives forth the lessons along the path. Helps one see Karma issues and work past them.

C) The Angels - It is said we all have Guardian Angels wasting over us and giving us protections when we need them. They are what steps in at times of harm that might befall us and moves us seeming out of the way. Role to protect and serve. They are a class of being not a human incarnated.

D) Master Teacher- This is one that the “teachers” in life have with them. It is almost a given that Catholic Popes, or Ministers have one or even Spiritual Healers Too one’s that teach in this life have one, these are people that have lessons or learning’s they pass on to others or healers that pass on an ability. They help on with leadership . They show us what we need to be aware of so we move forward on our evolutional development of the Soul.

E) Animal Spirit Guide - These Guides are said to come in two forms . One is in the physical messengers. This being animals we have cross our paths that we seem to have a connection too or strong understanding of why they be there. The other is in the Spirit form. These are the one’s that teach us but us about our character and traits in personality. It is said these be the one’s that give us our “Abilities”. They too are protectors of us along our Spiritual Path. We too can learn and embrace the heightened senses they have if we know and embrace them as being there. TOO we do NOT all have the “Power” animals such as the “WOLF” but all have a power to them and a gift to us.

Lynn

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Spirit Guides  Empty Re: Spirit Guides

Post  Violet Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:33 am

Hi Lynn, thanks again for a great post. :asmile:

A) Relative Guide - This is said to be a person one has known in this lifetime. They are one that helps ye thought the day to day process of life.
    Personally (and i'm not saying this to be argumentative :wink: ) I don't believe relatives are spirit guides, I don't doubt they come around us and offer some assistance and support, but I don't think they guide us in the same way a spirit guide would, how could they watch horrible things happen without trying or wanting to intervene?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    angelhealer
    angelhealer

Female
    Number of posts : 70
    Job/hobbies : spiritual healer and teacher
    Registration date : 2010-04-10

Post  angelhealer Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:16 pm

I see your point on both sides.. I have heard my gran and my uncles who have passed in the 80's. However, when I did get the messages they were encouraging such as "we are proud of you" etcetc..

In response to the leaders such as the pope or the ministers.. I wish the guides would say something really loud in our primeminsters ears so he can hear it loud and clear.. or someone scrub their ears out so they can hear clearly.
    "Please stop abusing the people you rule, and be just to all individuals who would like to lead a normal happy civil life"
    lol :giggles: Coz I don't think the world leaders and the pope are hearing very well, if they are I can count on them hearing dark rather than light ..

angelhealer
    radiclol
    radiclol

Number of posts : 349
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  radiclol Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:46 pm

why do spirit guides never come through in readings? obviously they do sometimes but i've never heard of them coming through with messages or personally in readings i've had.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:10 pm

radiclol wrote:why do spirit guides never come through in readings? obviously they do sometimes but i've never heard of them coming through with messages or personally in readings i've had.
    Hello

Does one ASK for them to come through in the reading ? That might be all it takes.

Lynn
    radiclol
    radiclol

Post  radiclol Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Lynn wrote:
    radiclol wrote:why do spirit guides never come through in readings? obviously they do sometimes but i've never heard of them coming through with messages or personally in readings i've had.
    Hello

Does one ASK for them to come through in the reading ? That might be all it takes.

Lynn

i ask every time i get a reading :( it really affects my belief in them
    PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Spirit Guides  Empty raising vibrations

Post  PEACE Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:07 am

Hi im of to a spiritualst meeting tonight so ill ask my guide to come through and ill let you know,last time the medium said to one lady you have a romany lady with you and she could not place her so that could have been her guide?also i go because i find that i see things easier is there any ideas from you guys a to how i can acheive the same level of vibration whil on my own as is a night meeting and does upset the nightly routine of my kids nd they also worry about me being out after dark
    PEACE

Female

Post  PEACE Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Spirit Guides  15910 Hi just got back and on the way i asked my guide to please come through and he did with a woman native american that i only picked up on myself today i ended up with a bus load of relatives in spirit as well so i hope that others ask and get theirs through too,love and lightxxx
    radiclol
    radiclol

Post  radiclol Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:56 pm

PEACE wrote:Spirit Guides  15910 Hi just got back and on the way i asked my guide to please come through and he did with a woman native american that i only picked up on myself today i ended up with a bus load of relatives in spirit as well so i hope that others ask and get theirs through too,love and lightxxx

oh wow peace, i'm jealous. did you mention your request to anyone else? how did they come to call him your guide?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:40 pm

PEACE wrote:Spirit Guides  15910 Hi just got back and on the way i asked my guide to please come through and he did with a woman native american that i only picked up on myself today i ended up with a bus load of relatives in spirit as well so i hope that others ask and get theirs through too,love and lightxxx

That's great to hear Peace, i'm glad he came through for you, this really can work Radiclol, simply ask your guide to come through via the medium next time you have a reading, and have you asked your guide to come through in meditation and dreams? The hardest part is not doubting what you do get, so much gets put down to imagination, so has anyone EVER appeared to you in meditation, that you just shrugged off?

PEACE

Female

Spirit Guides  Empty sorry long post

Post  PEACE Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:12 am

Spirit Guides  15910 Last night was a turning point for me as my grand mother was saying to the medium that i have to stop the doubting now, now is the time as i have a gift and a path to walk withit so i had better stop doubing, it was just like her,the medium said i have a native amercan here hes an older man ad he is with a young woman natve america at which point i said oh lord i did ask for him to come through due to this thread i didnt ask the medium just him in my head and he pointed out sveral experianes that i have had that puzeled me such as seeing the shadow figure behind my left side while opening my front door this i felt was my nana and i didnt tell him this either but he said it was and seeing the orbs at night and i did pyically see my guide during the first meditation to meet him and again later with a wolf all in all i felt that last night was a kind of intervention from spirit my nana my guides my mother in law a bus load all saying stop doubting and go forward he said i have two gifts for seeing and healing,yesterday morning i was rading a book by sonia choquette and she said you can play a game called i am psychic were you spend the day making desigions using a character you decide on ie you become and see yorself as a princess i saw a native america woman and through the day if i wanted to do someting i would pretend i was her while i decided it stops your rational mind from taking over cause the mind dosent intervier if it thinks your just playing try it its fun and i did get a native american woman guide come through with my guide i feel that i want to say to everyone what ever you get during meditation please except and do not doubt no matter what you mind says i saw on the church leaflet that they are having an introduction to crystal healling day and last nght the medium said that i will feel this lady n.american when im close to water as she used to wash her crystals in the river so the new no doubting me is going to go and see if i can feel her during this day im going to see if i can get o know her better will let you know love and light
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:23 pm

Hi Peace, thanks for sharing more about your reading it sounds like a really excellent one, i'm interested in that exercise and might try for a day and see what happens.
    he said i have two gifts for seeing and healing
    Are you going to try and develop these gifts? Spirit Guides  821538

PEACE

Female

Post  PEACE Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:38 am

Yes i am im going to see if i can get down to the sea to sense this other guide love ad lightxxx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:54 pm

Radiclol a few years ago at my busiest point with my readings I was getting guides through for people, i've also drawn people's guides and had them confirmed, including my own.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:57 pm

I see your point on both sides.. I have heard my gran and my uncles who have passed in the 80's. However, when I did get the messages they were encouraging such as "we are proud of you" etcetc..

Hi Angelhealer, I believe our relatives will come around to support and encourage us but not to actually guide us in the same sense as a spirit guide, for one they'd be too close to be objective.

butakun
    butakun

Male
    Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2011-05-20

Post  butakun Tue May 24, 2011 3:23 am

I have at least one good spirit who watches over me. I read the comment that says that a deceased relative could not be a guide, and have to disagree, as I have one. She has in her own way, many times offered advice to me from the other side, and I have learned to listen. I also believe I have another attached female spirit. I am not sure of her intentions, but on one occasion, at least, she has appeared in a menacing form in a dream. I guess the best word would be " succubus", but it is not a sexual thing. She always looks about the same, so I have come to recognize her when she appears, which is not often, fortunately, as she makes me a bit uneasy.

I think spirits have limited ability to do things, and even though they may be able to give advice, or possibly see what may happen before we do, they can not change things. So, the comment, " how can they let these things happen?", I think, is not an appropriate thing to say about them.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed May 25, 2011 12:02 am

Hi Butakun, i'm not knocking what you believe in any way, just offering a different perspective, someone watching over you is not necessarily an actual spirit guide, my grandfather watches over me but he is not my guide.
    I also believe I have another attached female spirit. I am not sure of her intentions, but on one occasion, at least, she has appeared in a menacing form in a dream. I guess the best word would be " succubus", but it is not a sexual thing. She always looks about the same, so I have come to recognize her when she appears, which is not often, fortunately, as she makes me a bit uneasy.

Imo this is not a spirit guide either as a true spirit guide would not make you feel uneasy.

I think spirits have limited ability to do things, and even though they may be able to give advice, or possibly see what may happen before we do, they can not change things.

No, they're not meant to change things any 'spirit guide' who tells you that they can or will, imo is not a true spirit guide.

So, the comment, " how can they let these things happen?", I think, is not an appropriate thing to say about them.
    I totally agree, it's amazing how many people blame god for all that is wrong with their lives, even when they don't believe in a god Spirit Guides  809779

Also it is wrong to blame spirit guides, it's not their place to stop things happening to us, though I do believe on very rare occasions they can intervene in exceptional circumstances.

This is another reason I don't think family members can be spirit guides, they'd be far too biased and would want to prevent any harm, of any kind befalling to us.

peaceandkarma

Male
    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2011-05-25

Post  peaceandkarma Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:16 am

1. Has anyone seen there spirit guide?
    2. If yes what do you talk about?
    3. What do they look like?
    4. Do they come from a period of history that you have a keen interest in?
    5. Do do you know that any conversation with your guide is not your imagination as you are not involving a third party like when a medium gives a reading to someone?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:28 am

peaceandkarma wrote:

1. Has anyone seen there spirit guide? Yes

2. If yes what do you talk about? My development at the moment. But you don't have to see your guide to speak with them.

3. What do they look like? i'm not willing to share this at the moment

4. Do they come from a period of history that you have a keen interest in? Yes

5. Do do you know that any conversation with your guide is not your imagination as you are not involving a third party like when a medium gives a reading to someone? Yes I do know that the communication we have is real and not imagination.

Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:31 pm

peaceandkarma wrote:

1. Has anyone seen there spirit guide? I've seen my great-grandmother, she died when I was 19 and since then has come to help me multiple times, her apparition is gold and warm, and very visible to me and the children. I've seen a lot of spirits in my lifetime (I'm one of those people who see them), but as far as my personal guides, I know my great-grandma is one, and now I'm sure my paternal grandmother who died last year is also there watching over me, interceding when I pray. There was also a soldier who used to help me when I was a very young child, who I think was reincarnated, because at about the age of 4-5, he stopped coming to help me. I've seen my maternal grandmother visit me in the form of a physical bird (4 different times), that was a personal message from her. She was Choctaw, and believed that the soul of any new baby was carried to the mother on the wings of a bird. She did that with every one of my pregnancies.

2. If yes what do you talk about? They come when there is a medical crisis, or when I'm in danger, or when I need immediate help (even before I know it).
    3. What do they look like? I'll post their pictures below :) Both have gold Light, and carry their smells with them. My paternal Grandma and great-Grandma have distinctly different smells, both associated with who they were in life.
    4. Do they come from a period of history that you have a keen interest in? LOL, yes - this lifetime. I've come across a few spirits from other time periods. If they were pulled to me because I had an interest in that time period, I don't know. I think its just because my energy was in line with theirs, so they saw my Light. Which, I think is a gold-blue-green color (I probably see the energy around my third eye/crown area)
    5. Do do you know that any conversation with your guide is not your imagination as you are not involving a third party like when a medium gives a reading to someone? I've learned to accept it as real and happening, and a blessing meant to help me and my family. After a lifetime of contact with various spirits of people/animals, you get used to it and learn to recognize when its meant for you, and when its a message needing to go out to someone else.

Great grandparents (great-grandma has come to me during times of medical crisis many times since she died when I was 19)
    Spirit Guides  Newton10

Grandma Brown
    Spirit Guides  Gmabro10
    peaceandkarma

Male
    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2011-05-25

Post  peaceandkarma Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:00 am

I've seen my family members who have past in my minds eye, but I've never seen them as solid figures like when when I saw a spirit while I was laying in bed. If I talk to an image in my minds eye, I'm never sure if I've communicating with spirit, telling myself what I what to hear or having an imaginary conversation with myself.
    guidinglight

Female
    Number of posts : 134
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.
    Registration date : 2011-04-04

Post  guidinglight Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:32 am

Hi radiclol,
    your spirit guides/guide do come through in readings, they are the ones that pass on any valuable wisdom, help, reasurrance, answers and guidance to a reader to give to you, i have done readings for clients and their guides and mine have been very strong in presence, also i do suggest meditation to meet your guide or guides i have met a couple of mine that way so has my daughter, ask your guides from the higher astral and mental planes of the universe to come forward as you would like to meet them, they are in control of when they wish to present themselves to you to see physically in their spirit form or being able to sense their presence with messages to you in thought or out aloud for your physical ears to hear.
    Either way they let you know they are with you and listen to any requests of help, as your angels do and give you the help you need.
    Our loved ones can be a spiritual helper as my son is to me, but he is not a guide, we have the guide/guides we are born with that help us throughout our time here, they can not prevent anything that is destined to be for us, they can give us warnings as do our guides, but they cannot prevent anything that is already destined for us to happen if we have to learn or experience something as individuals in a certain way that we chose before we came here then that is how it will be, they can only give us warnings with certain things it is up to us if we choose to listen to those warnings or not (our gut feelings) and inner voice.
    I have often said to my guides and my son thanks for that warning i need to be more careful and think more clearly for what ever it was i received a warning for, but i also realise there are things they cannot help us with if it is for our spiritual and physical growth of experiencing certain things regardless of how difficult or hard that experience will be for us it is out of their hands as to what we have already chosen to learn here.
    I give alot of thanks to my son, my guides, my angels and all angelic help that comes from the realms of heaven and our heavenly Father and for the lessons good and not so good that have made me the person i am today everything happens for a reason according to what we have chosen and how we have chosen to learn if we choose to learn with our free will and choice i have said why me Spirit Guides  45824 so many times and thought alot of things in my life werent fair and why did they happen Spirit Guides  257922 only to be shown in many ways down the track how it was to be that way for my learning experience and spiritual growth Spirit Guides  554247 so although we have many trials and tribulations in our life to face and deal with we are always helped and guided to get through what we have chosen for our growth here regardless of how unfair, disappointing, cruel, and unhappy it may be for us we are always loved and held in the highest of light from our angelic forces.
    Each life time we will leave the earth plane in a different way, what we experience when we leave each time we will not experience again, eg, if we have drowned in a previous life and have left that way we will not experince that again, if a certain illness takes us from this earth plane we will not have that illness again in another life time, if we choose to come here deformed in our earthly body, for that experience it is to teach others to be compassionate towards us and not treat us as with less respect as a person who does not have deformities that is what we have chosen for our experience and growth here we are teachers to students and they become teachers with what they learn from these special souls.
    Alot of souls that come here with terribly deformed physical bodies or lose their limbs throughout life or are born that way are master teachers to others here, they teach us they can do things just as others can and they show us courage and determination to achieve things to others who dont have physical problems and need encouragement to have a go at anthing in life they feel they cannot do.
    There are so many wonderful master teachers on this earth plane who teach us much and we should all give thanks to those special souls they teach us many valuable lessons about ourselves and just what we can achieve and do in our lives if we really want to.
    Love and light. Spirit Guides  348985
    guidinglight

Female
    Number of posts : 134
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.
    Registration date : 2011-04-04

Post  guidinglight Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:39 am

czardoust wrote:
    peaceandkarma wrote:

1. Has anyone seen there spirit guide? I've seen my great-grandmother, she died when I was 19 and since then has come to help me multiple times, her apparition is gold and warm, and very visible to me and the children. I've seen a lot of spirits in my lifetime (I'm one of those people who see them), but as far as my personal guides, I know my great-grandma is one, and now I'm sure my paternal grandmother who died last year is also there watching over me, interceding when I pray. There was also a soldier who used to help me when I was a very young child, who I think was reincarnated, because at about the age of 4-5, he stopped coming to help me. I've seen my maternal grandmother visit me in the form of a physical bird (4 different times), that was a personal message from her. She was Choctaw, and believed that the soul of any new baby was carried to the mother on the wings of a bird. She did that with every one of my pregnancies.

2. If yes what do you talk about? They come when there is a medical crisis, or when I'm in danger, or when I need immediate help (even before I know it).
    3. What do they look like? I'll post their pictures below :) Both have gold Light, and carry their smells with them. My paternal Grandma and great-Grandma have distinctly different smells, both associated with who they were in life.
    4. Do they come from a period of history that you have a keen interest in? LOL, yes - this lifetime. I've come across a few spirits from other time periods. If they were pulled to me because I had an interest in that time period, I don't know. I think its just because my energy was in line with theirs, so they saw my Light. Which, I think is a gold-blue-green color (I probably see the energy around my third eye/crown area)
    5. Do do you know that any conversation with your guide is not your imagination as you are not involving a third party like when a medium gives a reading to someone? I've learned to accept it as real and happening, and a blessing meant to help me and my family. After a lifetime of contact with various spirits of people/animals, you get used to it and learn to recognize when its meant for you, and when its a message needing to go out to someone else.

Great grandparents (great-grandma has come to me during times of medical crisis many times since she died when I was 19)
    Spirit Guides  Newton10

Grandma Brown
    Spirit Guides  Gmabro10
    Hi what a wonderful experience, your great grandmother had healing they pass on any help they can to us in times of need and thats so comforting and reasurring to know isnt it.
    Thankyou for your pictures and story its lovely to see and read about you are gifted in many ways and can help alot of people in need.
    Love and light. Spirit Guides  348985
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:22 pm

I've had other people's guides come to me in readings, i've also visited mediums who have brought my guides through or they've told me about guides I have and confirmed guides for me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:44 pm