Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Looking for the positive in these cards

Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Looking for the positive in these cards Empty Looking for the positive in these cards

Post  Kaere Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:46 pm

I pulled these cards this morning from my love & relationship deck (Faerie Tarot) for myself, mostly focusing on friendship.

1. Five of Wands

2. Knave of Wands

3. The Tower

4. The Hermit

5. Judgement Day

Ummm... I am having trouble seeing how this may be positive. Any ideas how to take this in a good light??
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Looking for the positive in these cards Empty Re: Looking for the positive in these cards

Post  skye Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:51 pm

Kaere, I can have a go if you want. If so, would you like me to PM the reading to you?
    Kaere

Female

Looking for the positive in these cards Empty Re: Looking for the positive in these cards

Post  Kaere Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:37 pm

If you'd like to, that would be great. Here in the thread is fine - let's all learn a little bit, I'm okay with it Looking for the positive in these cards 15910
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:38 pm

I thought I had this in the tarot section - maybe our darling violet could move it?
    skye

Female

Post  skye Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:53 am

Hi Kaere,

This is what I got for you.

The 5 wands suggests life isn't flowing in the direction that you had been hoping it would go. This has resulted in a number of obstacles arising which has caused you too lose confidence and feel emotionally insecure in achieving your desired goal

The knave of wands understands life is an uphill struggle at the moment, however, he doesn't want you to give in to ideas which are counterproductive as they may create a delay in resolving present challenges. His presence today is to encourage you to become self confident with any decisions that you make. If need be, take a step back to critically examine your motives, it's important to not let emotions jeopardise the situation.

The Tower serves as a reminder that the situation is not as hopeless as you imagine. It suggests that renewed hope and vigor can be achieved by letting go of worn out attitudes and behaviours. This may not be easy but be reassured you do have the inner strength and courage to help overcome this hurdle.

The Hermit supports the previous card. His influence suggests self discipline and solitude is required to make effective changes. He is aware the time is right for you to be open to accepting his guidance to help benefit your circumstances and for gaining an improved perspective towards a major turning point in your life.

The energy of Judgement supports the previous two cards and is intended to inspire. It's presence today is to offer much needed comfort as now is not the time to make judgements based on present conditions. Being determined and enthusiastic in your approach to making positive changes should put you in a better position to accomplish your desired goal.

I hope this gives you some insight to your question.

Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:06 pm

Thank you skye Looking for the positive in these cards 348985

Gotta say, it does give me more insight into my question (about trying harder to socialize) - my own more dramatic/negative interpretation made me quite leary . I saw the 5 of wands and showing a stalemate and lack of progress, the Knight as rushing headlong into something without due care, the Tower as something unpleasant coming to light, the Hermit as licking my wounds, and Judgement as having to pay the piper. But I can see how you've found the positive parts and put them together. I couldn't see how to bring Judgement into it very well.
    skye

Female

Post  skye Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Your welcome Kaere. I wish you well for the future. Good luck :flo:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Kaere wrote:I thought I had this in the tarot section - maybe our darling violet could move it?

Hi Kaere, i'll happily move it for you if you're happy for the reading to go in a section open to allLooking for the positive in these cards 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:10 am

Yes, that would be great Violet, thanks Looking for the positive in these cards 348985
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:20 am

All doneLooking for the positive in these cards 15910

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:22 am