Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

A question about crystals

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

A question about crystals Empty A question about crystals

Post  Violet Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:08 am

I was rooting through my stones the other day and a couple of them look fractured is it time to give up on a crystal if it is damaged in any way does it affect them?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Spirit Dreaming
    Just joined

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2010-09-11

A question about crystals Empty Re: A question about crystals

Post  Spirit Dreaming Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:28 pm

Hi Violet,

I would just say love them through their imperfections. Why do we always want to discard items that aren't perfect but still usable? Fractures would affect them to some extent, depending on the crystal but they do have a different life experience than we do. So I don't think it hurts them. It's just another readjustment of their being.

Just accept them as they are and love them for the help they have given you in the past.

If their energy isn't doing what it used to, perhaps the crystal belongs with someone else (if you aren't having an off day). Or it could have even stepped up in vibration and your connection to it hasn't matched that upgrade.

If you want to discard a crystal - go with your intuition. Does it want a new owner or does it just want to be back in the earth? (It's where they were born after all).

Love,
    Spirit Dreaming
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Thanks Spirit DreamingA question about crystals 821538

mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:02 pm

Hi Violet,

I would just say love them through their imperfections. Why do we always want to discard items that aren't perfect but still usable? Fractures would affect them to some extent, depending on the crystal but they do have a different life experience than we do. So I don't think it hurts them. It's just another readjustment of their being.

Just accept them as they are and love them for the help they have given you in the past.

If their energy isn't doing what it used to, perhaps the crystal belongs with someone else (if you aren't having an off day). Or it could have even stepped up in vibration and your connection to it hasn't matched that upgrade.

If you want to discard a crystal - go with your intuition. Does it want a new owner or does it just want to be back in the earth? (It's where they were born after all).

Love,
    Spirit Dreaming

what a beautiful reply
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:50 am

A fracture line might actually be an enhancement or a reattunement ...changing as you change. Not many crystals are perfect and any imperfections only add to their uniqueness. I have a lavnder jade bangle that I wear all the time. Sometimes it is a nice lavender colour and sometimes it has a more green hue...that isn't as attractive. And I have a natural crystal amethyst pendant that gets a deeper colour when I wear it for a while. I wouldn't have believed the colour change if I hadn't seen it. So I think crystals do have the capacity to change a little.
    CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 734
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Post  CW Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:47 pm

Violet, sometimes our flaws is the main ingredient needed to help us reach our greatest achievements. A question about crystals 114703
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:17 am

Thank you for all your repliesA question about crystals 621623

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:08 am