Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Native spirit
SpiritVoices
Beware_of_Italics
7 posters

Ghost Photo

Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Ghost Photo Empty Ghost Photo

Post  Beware_of_Italics Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:18 pm

My aunt just sent us this picture, which she received from her sister-in-law. Her SIL's friend was the one who took it. It was taken in her (the friend's) house in England. For years she's been telling my aunt's SIL that her house is haunted.

Ghost Photo Ghost-england

The picture speaks for itself. I'm not really into spirit photgraphy, as most of the time it's just orbs or matrixing, but this one jumped right out at me. I've never seen anything like it. I hope she continues to try to find out who this spirit is, and most importantly... to help her to move on. I wonder if she's there alone? It is an old house.

I hope I posted this in the correct forum, by the way. I did do several sweeps of the different boards before posting it here.

Kristin
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Ghost Photo Empty Re: Ghost Photo

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:38 pm

That is one of the best and clear spirit photos I have ever seen.

Has there ever been an investigation into the history of the house?
    Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female

Post  Beware_of_Italics Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:00 pm

I don't know. I'll have to have my aunt ask her SIL. This woman used to live here in the US, but moved to England when she married. After her divorce, she stayed in the house because she fell so in love with England. I don't even know where in England this is.

I was surprised by the clarity of the photo, too. I don't know if she saw something, so she grabbed her camera, or was just randomly taking photos in hopes something would show up. All I know is that for years she's been telling my aunt's SIL that her place is haunted. When I find out more, I'll definitely type it up here. I'm really curious.

I noticed that when you zoom in on the photo, you can even see that the girl's hair is parted. My aunt said she lightened the photo b/c it was dark, but I think I'm gonna tweak with the colors, etc. in Photoshop some more.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:39 pm

Oh,it's a child! I couldn't see her clearly until I used the magnifier on the photo.

Looking at her dress,I would say it could date from the 1920's or earlier than that.

Fascinating.
    Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female

Post  Beware_of_Italics Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:54 pm

Here it is darkened, and in various sizes.

Ghost Photo England_2

Ghost Photo England_zoomed_dk500

650 x 650

https://2img.net/h/i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd473/disney_tx/england_zoomed_dk650.jpg

800 x 800

https://2img.net/h/i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd473/disney_tx/england_zoomed_dk800.jpg

I REALLY want to know the history of this house. All I know is that it's a very old house. It might even be a house that's been divided into an apartment complex. I wish I could ask this woman. I have so many questions for her, because the clarity in the picture is amazing.

Or maybe this is normal for spirit photography? I wouldn't know b/c I'm not really into spitit photography and am very skeptical with that sort of thing to begin with. But with this pic... the little girl just jumped right out at me. I saw her immediately. I don't even know when she took the photo, or why she took it.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:12 pm

Ghost Photo 348985 When i saw the photo the first thing that came to mind was the little girls name is clara, she is from the elizabethan period,and sometimes she can be seen with a cat,she passed through a breathing related illness,she is very inquisitive and likes to run around.she just visits its not the house it was the land on which the house is built.

Namaste
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:00 pm

That's fascinating, thanks for sharing Ghost Photo 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female

Post  Beware_of_Italics Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:23 am

Native spirit wrote:Ghost Photo 348985 When i saw the photo the first thing that came to mind was the little girls name is clara, she is from the elizabethan period,and sometimes she can be seen with a cat,she passed through a breathing related illness,she is very inquisitive and likes to run around.she just visits its not the house it was the land on which the house is built.

Namaste

I'll be sure to send that to my aunt, so that her SIL can tell her friend. Wouldn't that be awesome if the woman has seen a cat there, too? Who knows, maybe she has.
    iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male
    Number of posts : 77
    Job/hobbies : Student; Psychic Sensitive, & Medium- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient.
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

Ghost Photo Empty RE: Ghost Photo

Post  iScorpio Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:46 am

Wow! Very nice photo :)
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:42 pm

I must say that is one of the best ghost pictures I've seen, it's so clear. You can make out features even the colour of the dress the child is wearing. Amazing.

Ghost Photo 821538
    Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female

Post  Beware_of_Italics Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:19 am

We had my aunt ask the lady about when she took the picture. She said she was just snapping photos because a friend of hers wanted to see pictures of her house. She and this friend of hers were talking on the phone while she was snapping the photos, and later - when uploading the pictures - was when she saw the spirit in the photograph.

She says she has another photo with a spirit (probably the little girl again), but I don't think she's sent it to my aunt yet. I guess I need to remind her to ask for it b/c I REALLY want to see it.

By the way, and I don't think I mentioned this before, but I found out that this lady is psychic. I think she's always felt something in that house before she even saw anything.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:43 pm

OOoh another picture?

That's how so many of these images are captured imo just random snapping, if you deliberately set out to find them I think you'd have little chance.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Fergie
    Fergie

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2012-05-10

Post  Fergie Thu May 10, 2012 10:04 am

unfortunately thats a fake picture I have seen it on other photos same picture. But I did go to a ghost hunt at our local pub and my friend took a picture and we got a wee girl in it clear as day peeking out at us.

Liz :angel:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:45 pm