Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
TheShark
Rainbow
Violet
7 posters

What methods do you use, or can you use to improve psychic abilities ?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

What methods do you use, or can you use to improve psychic abilities ? Empty What methods do you use, or can you use to improve psychic abilities ?

Post  Violet Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Please only share your own or well known methods, please don't post methods belonging solely to others such as out of a book or what a group teaches you.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female
    Number of posts : 1292
    Job/hobbies : Job; playing with my dogs. Hobbies; playing with my dogs lol
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

What methods do you use, or can you use to improve psychic abilities ? Empty Re: What methods do you use, or can you use to improve psychic abilities ?

Post  Rainbow Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:22 am

In my case, START! :happy:

What methods do you use, or can you use to improve psychic abilities ? 415540 There is always a bright side to every situation, you just have to look for it. What methods do you use, or can you use to improve psychic abilities ? 415540
    TheShark
    TheShark

Male
    Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2012-02-03

What methods do you use, or can you use to improve psychic abilities ? Empty Re: What methods do you use, or can you use to improve psychic abilities ?

Post  TheShark Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Identifying the moment between cycles as in breathing, blinking, whatever.
    There exists but a fleeting moment, once grasped it can be extended for "x" amount of time.

Just one path I've found down the rabbit hole. I hope someone can find it useful.
    iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male
    Number of posts : 77
    Job/hobbies : Student; Psychic Sensitive, & Medium- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient.
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

What methods do you use, or can you use to improve psychic abilities ? Empty RE:What methods do you use, or can you use to improve psychic abilities ?

Post  iScorpio Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:02 am

Practise makes perfect. :)
    Also, I would be confident, believe in myself, and keep an open mind.. It's just like any other talent, except it's not really physical. :happy:
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:26 pm

Violet wrote:Please only share your own or well known methods, please don't post methods belonging solely to others such as out of a book or what a group teaches you.

I improved my psychic abilities by becoming aware of the exchange of energy from other people and material objects. Passing on the images or information obtained and, receiving worthwhile feedback is invaluable to one's progression.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Yes feedback is always good.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:32 pm

I would have to agree with iScorpio with the best way being practice. Partaking in games and exercises such as the ones your run on this forum.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:50 am

Usually psychic information finds me..... not me finding it...And if it doesn't, I know that it wasn't meant to be.
    TheShark
    TheShark

Male
    Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2012-02-03

Post  TheShark Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:54 am

feather wrote:Usually psychic information finds me..... not me finding it...And if it doesn't, I know that it wasn't meant to be.

Cheers, well said.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:46 am

What methods do you use, or can you use to improve psychic abilities ? 621623

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:49 pm