Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Beware_of_Italics
Violet
6 posters

Sensing something amiss?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Sensing something amiss? Empty Sensing something amiss?

Post  Violet Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:40 pm

Do you ever get the feeling that something is amiss, and perhaps even feel a bit out of sorts, edgy, cranky or frustrated but not understanding why and then a while later you find something out which happened around the time you had those feelings?

This has happened to me a few times, but the most recent was when a family member had a minor motoring bump.

Is this us picking up psychically or is it something deeper like our loved one's spirit reaching out to us at that point of crisis, or is it other spirits trying to make us aware that something is happening to our loved ones by making us feel uncomfortable?

Does this happen to you?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Sensing something amiss? Empty Re: Sensing something amiss?

Post  Beware_of_Italics Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:53 pm

It's happened to me a few times.

The last event like that was feeling so nervous and jittery one morning. My stomach was in knots while I was getting ready that morning. After we left the house, the tires on the car were giving us a problem before we even got out of the neighborhood. After that was fixed at the gas station next to our house, we started driving to wherever we were heading. After just a couple minutes of driving, we were almost smack dab in the middle of a bad car accident. We were literally just one second away from being creamed.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:18 am

Beware_of_Italics wrote:It's happened to me a few times.

The last event like that was feeling so nervous and jittery one morning. My stomach was in knots while I was getting ready that morning. After we left the house, the tires on the car were giving us a problem before we even got out of the neighborhood. After that was fixed at the gas station next to our house, we started driving to wherever we were heading. After just a couple minutes of driving, we were almost smack dab in the middle of a bad car accident. We were literally just one second away from being creamed.

Do you ever think it's a good job you had to get the tyres fixed? It sounds like you had a narrow escape, thankfully.

Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:53 am

The tires thing bothers me, because if the tires were acting fine we wouldn't have been anywhere near the accident in the first place. We'd have been walking around in the store, far away from the accident, while it was happening. Because the tires messed up, we were almost in the middle of the accident.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:59 am

Ah I was thinking the other way round that it delayed you and avoided the accident that way.

feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:10 am

It happens to me too...that feeling of foreboding, a little bit cranky, frustrated, even to the point of getting a tension headache, for no reason at all. I am getting to know the signs now and stay attuned to whatever is happening until I see or hear about ..... the source...then the feeling clears.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:38 am

I can sense when my children are upset about something,or even a faint feeling that something is wrong somewhere in my life but I would put that down more to Empathy.

Usually anything other than that,I haven't a clue until something happens!

Sensing something amiss? 809779
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Hello

For me is simply the way it works. I feel something and if I have enough on that feeling I go looking for what is up.

The last BIG thing was Japan, both me Son ad I had the same vision dream, images of what was unfolding as it unfolded. We just did not know where it happened.

There can be so many things that trigger that feeling most times its a Spirit visit. Where one need's some help.

Lynn
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:46 pm

The big one for me, was the big Asian earthquake and tsunami that killed all those thousands of people around Christmas time some years ago. Days before,I had this totally disconnected feeling, almost spaced out, I couldn't concentrate enough to relate well to anyone or get too involved in what was going on around me. Then I got a really bad headache that wouldn't clear no matter what I tried. When I heard on the news about the tragedy of the earthquake and tsunami and all the people killed....my headache cleared and I knew that I had felt all the tension and pain of the Earth stress and the people who were to pass on.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:32 pm

Funny how some of you mention the headache, that seems to be a common part of sensing these things I wonder what actually causes that I know someone said tension but I wonder if it is thatSensing something amiss? 229495

Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female
    Number of posts : 1292
    Job/hobbies : Job; playing with my dogs. Hobbies; playing with my dogs lol
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  Rainbow Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:13 am

I get twitchy and restless.

Sensing something amiss? 415540 There is always a bright side to every situation, you just have to look for it. Sensing something amiss? 415540

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content