Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

name meaning helpxxxxx

PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

name meaning helpxxxxx Empty name meaning helpxxxxx

Post  PEACE Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:55 pm

Hi everyone i would like to ask for help with something.Im only begining my development but have met my guide only once though,i have also been given an animal guide in a dream it was a wolf cub i didnt get a name at the time but the word renegade was shown to me a couple of times and i said thats his nameI have looked it up and the english meaning is not complementary please could anyone help with this as i asked on another website and was told to go to the sweatlodge and ask the grandfathers and grandmothers but i live in England and as much as i would love to it dosent happen here any infomation would be great my guides are native american and i wondered if it means different to themxxxxx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

name meaning helpxxxxx Empty Re: name meaning helpxxxxx

Post  Violet Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:16 pm

and was told to go to the sweatlodge and ask the grandfathers and grandmothers but i live in England and as much as i would love to it dosent happen here

Hi Peace I believe they were referring to meditation, visualise going to the sweatlodge within the meditation, see what unfoldsname meaning helpxxxxx 21581

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:59 pm