Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

deeper meaning? Help?

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

deeper meaning?  Help? Empty deeper meaning? Help?

Post  millergrls Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:31 pm

I would like some help. I think that during my mediation I received messages like normal, but today some of them felt "deeper". I was wondering if I post them if I could get some help with some insight from those who have a lot more experience with these things than I do.

Pleasedeeper meaning?  Help? 621623

Here are my messages (not all of them, I can never remember all of them) I want to write them down as I hear them, but I am afraid that I will lose where I am at.

The first was a vision of a man with tannish color hair and beard, he was holding onto a window edge in the middle of nothing, then someone closed the window and he fell. He was peaceful though, no fear or anything. I think it was a symbol. I didn't know the person.

after I saw this I heard "clock"

I pulled up to an air freshener plugged into the outside of a building and heard "they need to check every half hour, they should do this"

"we are awareness"

"I have something to say"

I saw two people standing in a cave in the center of a mountain. I saw them from three angles. They were peaceful, facing eachother peacefully. I got the feeling that this was my husband and I.

When I asked about what is in my house I heard "you already stabbed me" and "we have split, or we want to split

At one point I felt a deep connection, a oneness, I heard "we are one". At this I thought to myself that I am connected and one with my higher self. I then heard "good" and felt a smile.

This is the first meditation that I had a deep sense of receiveing messages that meant something on a deeper level. I was hoping that some of you could offer a greater insight to myself who is still new to understanding the bigger and higher meaning to some of these things. Or is it I already know the answers? I just need to search deeper?
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

deeper meaning?  Help? Empty Re: deeper meaning? Help?

Post  shayn Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:02 am

hi Mary

i do not know what and if your messages stand for something, but it is a while now i following your messages and well let me say it this way: i'm not sure all of what your hear or get is a message or a meaningful thing - what i do know that this bits and pieces puts you in a lot of pressure, i can feel it from your posts, and it is keeps your in an un-peaceful place.
    sorry i can't help you with clearing your messages or even by saying in a clear cut voice ignore them. BUT i do have a suggestion for you that will help your clear things up for yourself.
    actually there are 2 suggestions: when you get a message, keep with it, ask questions. like: who is talking to me? say to whom you talk with- i don't understand it, clear it up for me, so i will understand it. if it comes from spirits that comes from light, they will explain things for you. and if the spirit you are hearing is not clearing things up, then ignore the message- they are playing with you and your mind. you can also ask if the message is for you or maybe you are just in a state of "learning to hear" and you just hear bits and pieces that are not important in themselves but the important thing is that you will hear!
    the other suggestion is that you will ask on specific messages: you go into meditation and you want to get a message about dogs. then state it at the beginning of your meditations: today i want a meesagae about my dog, how to help my dog, how to improve his doggy life and so on.. and then you'd know that the messages you got are in a dog related context, and you will have a starting point to start and understand them.

Good luck and sorry i can't help you more, i'm sure someone here will be able to clear things better for you.

love
    shayn
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:39 am

Thank you Shayne. You are right I am in a state tht I am "learning to hear". Yesterday I received messages to specific question (those were in red). I think my biggest problem is me. I know some of the answers are jibberish, I know some of answers are my ego, I know some of my answers are my higher self, and I know that some are true messages. I know I am holding myself back by not trusting myself, because I do not know myself yet. I know what the messages mean to me, but I don't want to "assume". That is why I ask for clarification to see if someone thinks it may be the same as mine. It is really easy to say that it is pure spiritual and that everything that is happening has a deeper meaning and leave it at that, but I guess I am looking for pure truth. But until I know myself in all of this and my place, then I will never be sure of the meanings of what I am hearing is real. I stand in my own way because I don't believe in myself all the way. Too many years of being laughed at, made fun of, or being called a "witch", and therefore doubting myself. I know what I see, I know what I hear, I know what I feel, I know what I know. I know I am no longer turning my back on what I have always been drawn towards, and I know I ask questions of others that only I can answers, so maybe I need to post my messages and then post what I feel they are, Usually my feelings are correct, just like when I wish something it happens "alot" so lately, I am always careful with what I "wish for", just like that feeling I get in a crisis situation when I don't worry because I know it will be ok anyway. I need to trust myself. I guess I am just looking for suggestions of the messages to see if they match mine. I think that there are a lot of wonderful and insightful people on the site witgh a lot more experience than me. I can also tell that they don't necessarily jump to the conclusion of spirituality and that spirits are talking to me they are honest and look at every corner for the answer.

Yesterday, I felt a deeper connection, and heard very deep voices, with a lot of the messages that are in red, which tells me this was a spirit lowering his vibrations to meet mine. This is what my instinct tells mes. Am I sure of it no, but it is what I feel. I need to trust myself.. Yesterday I had this deep feeling of oneness of wholeness. A "knowing". I know. I carried that feeling with me all day, and still feel it this morning And now Shayn I realize that inadvertanly you have helped just now come to a realization and clarification that it is time to let go of my fears and just be and just know to trust myself., and when I do that I will know the answers to my messages. No more being afraid of what the anwers are, if they are truly ansewers it will become clear when the time is right.

I will definately start with one questions and stick with it instead of asking several throughout the meditation. and above all believe in myself.. I know that will work, and also make things less confusing for me. deeper meaning?  Help? 15910 Thank you.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:52 am

millergrls wrote:Thank you Shayne. You are right I am in a state tht I am "learning to hear". Yesterday I received messages to specific question (those were in red). I think my biggest problem is me. I know some of the answers are jibberish, I know some of answers are my ego, I know some of my answers are my higher self, and I know that some are true messages. I know I am holding myself back by not trusting myself, because I do not know myself yet. I know what the messages mean to me, but I don't want to "assume". That is why I ask for clarification to see if someone thinks it may be the same as mine. It is really easy to say that it is pure spiritual and that everything that is happening has a deeper meaning and leave it at that, but I guess I am looking for pure truth. But until I know myself in all of this and my place, then I will never be sure of the meanings of what I am hearing is real. I stand in my own way because I don't believe in myself all the way. Too many years of being laughed at, made fun of, or being called a "witch", and therefore doubting myself. I know what I see, I know what I hear, I know what I feel, I know what I know. I know I am no longer turning my back on what I have always been drawn towards, and I know I ask questions of others that only I can answers, so maybe I need to post my messages and then post what I feel they are, Usually my feelings are correct, just like when I wish something it happens "alot" so lately, I am always careful with what I "wish for", just like that feeling I get in a crisis situation when I don't worry because I know it will be ok anyway. I need to trust myself. I guess I am just looking for suggestions of the messages to see if they match mine. I think that there are a lot of wonderful and insightful people on the site witgh a lot more experience than me. I can also tell that they don't necessarily jump to the conclusion of spirituality and that spirits are talking to me they are honest and look at every corner for the answer.

Yesterday, I felt a deeper connection, and heard very deep voices, with a lot of the messages that are in red, which tells me this was a spirit lowering his vibrations to meet mine. This is what my instinct tells mes. Am I sure of it no, but it is what I feel. I need to trust myself.. Yesterday I had this deep feeling of oneness of wholeness. A "knowing". I know. I carried that feeling with me all day, and still feel it this morning And now Shayn I realize that inadvertanly you have helped just now come to a realization and clarification that it is time to let go of my fears and just be and just know to trust myself., and when I do that I will know the answers to my messages. No more being afraid of what the anwers are, if they are truly ansewers it will become clear when the time is right.

I will definately start with one questions and stick with it instead of asking several throughout the meditation. and above all believe in myself.. I know that will work, and also make things less confusing for me. deeper meaning?  Help? 15910 Thank you.

Dear Mary.

untill you learn to trust, you will get even a 100 supporting views and you still will not trust it.
    sometimes when learning to trust, you just need to follow the message together with all your doubts but just DO. be active in away. do you understand what i mean? say, your message is PINK.. and it makes no sense to you, or you have a feeling about it.. then follow your feeling, lets say your feeling says- wear a pink dress, then do it, even if it is not something you feel comfortable about it. just follow it...yes, you will have your doubts, but you will do something about it and the message will move into the next step.
    also, something for you to think about: you say you have a feeling about your messages...please, turn the feelings into words, for yourself. very often as it is inside our heads, we think we "understand" but all we have it is a feeling of maybe something we know from before but when we try to understand what it is, there is nothing but a feeling, putting feelings into words bring meaning and understanding. this is also why i told you form some kind of a dialog with whom-ever you talk with, be it your imagination or your spirit. don't ignore messages that come from your imagination or your heart sometimes they are even deeper from those given by spirits. but when you ask more into a message or a symbol you will gain more understanding with whom you are talking, and what is it all about.

S
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:53 am

Shayn has said everything I would have said to you,Mary.

Nothing I can add to this.

You are receiving the same as what I receive at times.

Sometimes not understandable,sometimes not very clear.

Ask and wait for answers. If no answers,then ignore.

At least you are in touch with spirit....keep the connection but watch what they send.

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:24 pm

I saw my husband and I standing in a cave from three different angles. We were facing eachother. this is what I found on the symbolic meaning of caves.

seeing caves occurrs when we were thinking in deep ways. Seeing caves may mean that we are thinking about the underlying causes of something. One has been analysing a situation and looking deeply at the meanings. try to think of ways in which you have been thinking deeply. Any link to analytical thinking could have triggered your dream. Any situation where you were looking into deeper meanings.

When I was meditating and I saw this cave, I had a great sense of a deeper meaning and oneness. I believe I am getting there. I carry this feeling with me all day. knowing this feeling of oneness, of knowing, of just being. I believe that seeing my husband and I in the cave from three angles means for me. That I am growing and seeing the deeper part of myself., but I need to look at things from every angle, I need to trust myself that I know, and that it is real, and I will get stronger but trusting myself. I am one. There are three. Which is what I heard in one of messages before there are three angles look at things through every angle and you will see truth, I know. Now all I have to figure out is what are my three angles? My spiritual self, my guide? My third eye, my crown and My heart center? Something tells me that this is it.......
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:35 pm

Thank you Shayn. I am going to start trusting myself and the way I feel. I will definately start up a better dialouge. And begin to think less and trust what I feel. And begin going on the feelings I get with my meditations.I will start by putting feeling of my messages to words and take steps to work with those feelings and experience them so that I may explore them, leading me naturally to the answers that I seek.deeper meaning?  Help? 348985
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:38 pm

Thank you Joanie, I will learn to keep my eyes and ears open for further enlightenment. I need to remeber that messages do not necessarily come right away. just like bits and pieces. Just like the cave, now I know what it meant when I received the message that there are three. Three angles to my truth I need to look to three things to find my truth, my heart center, my third eye, and my higher crown. This is what I feel that it meant, and I am going to have faith in myself that this is what it meant. Thank you so much ladies. I appreciate you/
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:39 pm

I will just do and I will just feel deeper meaning?  Help? 621623TRUST
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:48 pm

I once had a startling answer to a question I asked spirit one time.

I was being plagued by unkind remarks by another member on another site.

I asked spirit for help.

The answer I received was this:-

'he should have his tonque cut out'.

Rather startling to say the least....deeper meaning?  Help? 1656269883

Straight to the point though!

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:42 pm

Wow that is quite a startling answer isn't it?deeper meaning?  Help? 160943 I will be sure to never say anything rude to you.deeper meaning?  Help? 809779
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Wasn't me saying that,it was spirit.....deeper meaning?  Help? 160943

Quite shocked me actually...spirit are always listening.

deeper meaning?  Help? 809779

Joanie
    Miss Wings
    Miss Wings

Female
    Number of posts : 38
    Job/hobbies : Chief Wine Taster And Nut Sampler
    Registration date : 2012-11-30

Post  Miss Wings Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:23 pm

Joanie wrote:I once had a startling answer to a question I asked spirit one time.

I was being plagued by unkind remarks by another member on another site.

I asked spirit for help.

The answer I received was this:-

'he should have his tonque cut out'.

OOOER! deeper meaning?  Help? 558648
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Clear as a bell,Lady Wings.

A very strong voice,youngish was the impression I got.

Clear as a bell.

Evidently spirit were on my side.....deeper meaning?  Help? 451437
    Miss Wings
    Miss Wings

Female
    Number of posts : 38
    Job/hobbies : Chief Wine Taster And Nut Sampler
    Registration date : 2012-11-30

Post  Miss Wings Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:52 am

Joanie wrote:Clear as a bell,Lady Wings.

A very strong voice,youngish was the impression I got.

Clear as a bell.

Evidently spirit were on my side.....deeper meaning?  Help? 451437

Maybe it's a phrase like the kind that my dear Ma used with me?

She used to say "I'll swing for you" a lot. Which was confusing because the young me took it quite literally and presumed she meant the playground swings. The cheery image of my Ma on the swings didn't quite match her face, which was disctinctly uncheery whenever she said it...mainly when she copped me doing something I shouldn't be. deeper meaning?  Help? 834839 As I got older, I realised the darker implications to the phrase, as in doing away with and suffering the consequences on the gallows. deeper meaning?  Help? 558648

Positive parenting or what Ma? deeper meaning?  Help? 451437

I think I would be doing a bit o' smudging, just to be on the safe side nan eh? deeper meaning?  Help? 489992
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:10 am

At least we knew the meaning of that message,Lady Wings.deeper meaning?  Help? 809779

In those days,when we were corrected,we understood what was meant.

Now spirit messages are slightly different. Dear old spirit make us work to decipher the messages which are given.

Why,I haven't a clue. Sometimes those messages are given in symbol form. Like showing water as in 'sea'.

Different pictures of the word 'sea'.

That sea could be turbulent or calm etc.

Meaning emotions could be high or low etc,etc.

Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:19 am

That sea could be turbulent or calm etc.

Meaning emotions could be high or low etc,etc.

or deep or dark or even overwhelming, it's quite a good reference the sea for emotions

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:46 pm