Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Reincarnation, what kinda past lives?

Naiwen

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Reincarnation, what kinda past lives? Empty Reincarnation, what kinda past lives?

Post  Naiwen Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:03 pm

I do believe in this reincarnation thingy. I really wish I was an egyptian goddess or something and I wish I lived in the one of those ancient civilizations like Roman, egyptian and stuff. What about you, what kinda past life would you wish for?
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Reincarnation, what kinda past lives? Empty Re: Reincarnation, what kinda past lives?

Post  innerlight Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:09 pm

Naiwen wrote:I do believe in this reincarnation thingy. I really wish I was an egyptian goddess or something and I wish I lived in the one of those ancient civilizations like Roman, egyptian and stuff. What about you, what kinda past life would you wish for?

Can I ask why you wish you were an Egyptian goddess? It would be neat to have lived in different periods of time to see how they differ from our culture and style now.
    Naiwen

Reincarnation, what kinda past lives? Empty Re: Reincarnation, what kinda past lives?

Post  Naiwen Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:11 pm

innerlight wrote:
    Naiwen wrote:I do believe in this reincarnation thingy. I really wish I was an egyptian goddess or something and I wish I lived in the one of those ancient civilizations like Roman, egyptian and stuff. What about you, what kinda past life would you wish for?

Can I ask why you wish you were an Egyptian goddess? It would be neat to have lived in different periods of time to see how they differ from our culture and style now.
    because egyptiam myths are my fascination and obsession. And also because an egyptian goddess has arcane abilities and powers you can't even imagine.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:14 pm

I'm not really into the reincarnation and past life thing but if I was I think i'd like to live as a Native American but also in medieval times in the uk and (strangely) through the war years in the uk.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Naiwen

Post  Naiwen Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:16 pm

Violet wrote:I'm not really into the reincarnation and past life thing but if I was I think i'd like to live as a Native American but also in medieval times in the uk and (strangely) through the war years in the uk.
    oh you mean ameridians right? Me too, their culture's fascinating. And they're really into spirituality and stuff so yeah. Pretty sure they'd love this forum. XDD
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Naiwen wrote:
    because egyptiam myths are my fascination and obsession. And also because an egyptian goddess has arcane abilities and powers you can't even imagine.

I dunno.. I have quite the imagination. Reincarnation, what kinda past lives? 15910
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:24 pm

They're very in tune with nature too I thinkReincarnation, what kinda past lives? 28115

Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:41 pm

Late 1800's or Early 1900's. It'd have to be a cool climate though, considering there's no AC's just yet. No way would I live here (Texas) back then. Too hot and humid. I'd have to be rich, too. Indoor plumbing. Reincarnation, what kinda past lives? 809779
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Indoor plumbing. Reincarnation, what kinda past lives? 809779
    Oh yesReincarnation, what kinda past lives? 114597 us girls need this

Naiwen

Post  Naiwen Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:15 pm

Violet wrote:
    I can see you as an indoor plumbing girl.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Beware_of_Italics wrote:Late 1800's or Early 1900's. It'd have to be a cool climate though, considering there's no AC's just yet. No way would I live here (Texas) back then. Too hot and humid. I'd have to be rich, too. Indoor plumbing. Reincarnation, what kinda past lives? 809779

Yes, it is such small things in this life that we take for granted. Look at being able to have fresh clean water. Something that not everyone has even today. Or our medicines we have. Like taking something for a headache. Being able to do something for a toothache. Help with giving birth. Etc.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Naiwen wrote:
    Violet wrote:
    I can see you as an indoor plumbing girl.

Reincarnation, what kinda past lives? 809779 Oh i've done my share of the Bear Grylls thing tooReincarnation, what kinda past lives? 809779

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Imagine in your next life,you will wondering what your last past life was about.

You will be remembering typing on Violet's site and think 'All those old fashioned machines we used to use.....as you send your thoughts flying in answer to each new topic placed on Violet's new site.....Reincarnation, what kinda past lives? 809779
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:21 pm

It's a bit hard to imagine further progression in the material world with gadgets and things we have now, I think we will have libraries which will be like a computer and you will buy films/ books and cds on a flashpen and plug it direct into a tv/ipod/ebook thing, i think everything will get smaller except tvs which always get biggerReincarnation, what kinda past lives? 809779

Forums might be obsolete in a few years.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:22 pm