Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Meeting your guide for the first time x

Auras123
    Auras123

Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Job/hobbies : Medium, Psychic, Christian Spiritualist.
    Registration date : 2012-03-25

Meeting your guide for the first time x  Empty Meeting your guide for the first time x

Post  Auras123 Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Meeting your guide for the first time in a dream is amazing, x thats when I met 1 of my guides Mabon who is always with me when I need protection and guidness x but meeting guide in dream is one of the first steps on the spiritual path xx Before you go to bed when your relaxed and in a relaxed state of mind as your guide 'please show me yourslef in dream, and I shall remember' it might not work the first time but after a couple of tries your guide or guides will show themselves to you x and then keep on doing that and then they will tell you their names and what nationality and so on x but be patient don't push your guides to telling you their names and information and that as then they will think that your pushing them and they might say that it isnt the right time for you to know x but if you keep on making the connection every day they will eventually tell you xx hope this helps x and I would love to hear your expiriences xx Blessings xx Meeting your guide for the first time x  15910
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Meeting your guide for the first time x  Empty Re: Meeting your guide for the first time x

Post  eyeopen Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Hey thanks Auras123,. ill try doing that. Meeitng and communicating my my guides is one of the most importnant things to me. Its one most important thinng I would like to know and ab able to do, find out who has helped me, whos guiding me and angels around me etc.

I would like to find out who the flashes are, also why I cant do as well as I use to. im totally cluesless. I wish for the day where I can be on a forum like this, and not have to ask questions but be able to reply to them with knowledge. See what happens.
    Auras123
    Auras123

Male

Meeting your guide for the first time x  Empty Re: Meeting your guide for the first time x

Post  Auras123 Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:46 pm

If you would like me to send energies (distant healing) just ask hun xx im Here xx and any questions just PM me or comment on a topic of mine or one i've posted in xx Meeting your guide for the first time x  15910
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:58 pm

Thanks, Ill see, I didnt even know you did things like that.

I had 3 people helping me at one time, all doing energy work too, but differently. They have all left me now, not even sure why. I guess it made it harder as one lady Jude use to do healing and chakra work, it made it so much easier to meditate on all chakras, then after a couple weeks a month makes it harder as it fades.

There was a lady who did some pranic healing on me wich fist time made me feel alive first time in ages, I actually felt nearly as good doing chakra work once, never again, unfortunately. But this lady I think awakened something in me, then I started seeing auras etc. But shes too busy to help me now.

Chakra work for me is very important, its the main reason im doing any of this, to sort out my health, I want to heal my mind body and soul. Mainly body.

Meeting your guide for the first time x  15910
    Auras123
    Auras123

Male

Post  Auras123 Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:04 pm

If you would like any distant healing or energy sent just ask me x I would love to learn more on chakra work etc... But as I say I havnt got the time x but distant healing is very easy search it xx Meeting your guide for the first time x  15910
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:11 pm

What do you mean by distant healing? eg reiki? pranic? or different kinds? I didnt know you were that good, I was actually thiking of putting up a post asking if some one could read my chakras, tell me what ones are most least active etc? Can you see chakras, would you be able to check them out for me please?
    Auras123
    Auras123

Male

Post  Auras123 Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:16 pm

Meeting your guide for the first time x  15910 I dont do chakra's thats the only thing! I would love to learn x Reiki energies and healing is what I first learnt and I enjoyed it x but I do crystal distant healing which I use the energies of my crystals and send them to people in need Distant healing or absent healing x
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:25 pm

Thats left me more confused, Ill chat to you about it, I thought healing was chakra work? I thought thats how it worked. heal the chakras and they heal the body?
    Auras123
    Auras123

Male

Post  Auras123 Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Not all the time we shall chat about it as its very interesting xx Meeting your guide for the first time x  15910
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:35 pm

I would love to be able to do healing on myself and others, so you channel the energy?
    Auras123
    Auras123

Male

Post  Auras123 Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:38 pm

Yes really x I Send it either through my hands eyes etc.. or I visualise it in my head getting sent to them or if they are with me I will place my hands on them and then see a big yellowy/white glow around my hands and thats the healing going into the person xx im not good at explaining x lol Meeting your guide for the first time x  15910
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:45 pm

Lol, thats cool, sounds amazing. Your really gifted. Im so jealous, lol. can you do healing on yourself? or do you jsut feel the energy when it goes threw you and heals you too?

I wish I could at least see my chakras, so to make it easier to meditate on them etc. Can any one do healing?
    Auras123
    Auras123

Male

Post  Auras123 Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:51 pm

I believe ANYONE in the whole world can do healing as 2012 is a VERY spiritual year we should all self heal ! x yes you can do healing on your self thats another thing to read up on x lol x self healing' x
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:57 pm

I use to try and imagine doing it, but I do feel difficulties breathing etc. Liek I said I get these movements in my jaw and since last year being injure don my nose couples times I felt it harder to cope with them and think there worse more intense, soemtimes its ok.

Its because of this I cant focus on breath etc, as I bretah energy in the gap closes etc.
    Auras123
    Auras123

Male

Post  Auras123 Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:01 pm

Like I said if you would like any healing energies just Pm me xx :') xx Meeting your guide for the first time x  15910
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:13 pm

ThanksMeeting your guide for the first time x  15910 will do,
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Sounds to me Eyeopen like you are looking for some kind of chakra balancing exercise, i'll see if there is in in the forum somewhere and get back to this thread if I find one..

We have a whole section on healing if you'd like to learn more, you can 'self heal' we all can, we have a lot of healers here, healing can be done by placing hands on the person to be healed, the healer then opens up to allow the healing energies travel from the spiritual realms, through themselves and they then direct it into the person they are healing.

This can also be done at great distance (called distant or absent healing) for example someone in the uk could send healing to someone in Australia.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:49 am

Eyeopen I found this hope it helps and thanks to Allen for posting it.

http://www.spiritualinspiration.org/t230-chakra-cleansing-balancing?highlight=chakra+balancing

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:33 pm

Thanks Violet, your a gem, I will have a look when I get the chance.

As for me and my movements, duno if itl ever go properly! I would fo opened al my chakra by now it it wernt for them!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:22 am