Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Violet
angelrocco
6 posters

afterlife

angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : full time mum and looking for my guide
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

afterlife Empty afterlife

Post  angelrocco Mon May 28, 2012 4:36 pm

i dont know that much about afterlife i do believe though that we exist after death though...i know ive got a soul...but sometimes it is hard to believe that...aswell as reincarnation and past lives i do believe that in a past life i cant of been a good person, this year has been amazing the years before that however were depression and wrong relationships etc etc...i really didnt have much to look forward to!!! its like the question does it hurt when you die?? i really dont know to be honest but am open to the answers of it....
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

afterlife Empty Re: afterlife

Post  Violet Mon May 28, 2012 10:48 pm

Hi Angelrocco,
    i dont know that much about afterlife i do believe though that we exist after death though.
    maybe you will learn more as time goes on, I don't know too much about the afterlife either but I do believe it, i've had evidence of survival of the spirit in many ways now, I wonder a lot about what it is like, I suppose we'll never fully know until we reach there :flo:

i do believe that in a past life i cant of been a good person,
    What makes you think that?

this year has been amazing the years before that however were depression and wrong relationships etc etc...i really didnt have much to look forward to!!
    I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully you have turned a corner now and it will continue to improve :flo:

its like the question does it hurt when you die?? i really dont know to be honest but am open to the answers of it....
    We have a good thread on that topic: http://www.spiritualinspiration.org/t1467-does-dying-hurt?highlight=does+dying+hurt

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female

afterlife Empty reply

Post  angelrocco Wed May 30, 2012 10:57 am

i believe i cant of been a good person in a past life as b4 this amazing new year my life wasnt good i suffered badly from depression things kept going wrong in my life and i was in a car crash that injured my arm badly it was broken in several places and had to be operated on...the list is endless!!! but thankfully now its now the case this year has been really good to me:) x
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed May 30, 2012 9:42 pm

I'm sorry to hear that Angelrocco :hugz: it's good your life is turning round now but I really don't believe we are punished in this life for what we do in a past one.

angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female

afterlife Empty reply

Post  angelrocco Thu May 31, 2012 6:08 pm

i hope not but it has felt like it tbh xx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:27 am

Oh yeah it can definitely feel like it :hugz:

guidinglight

Female
    Number of posts : 134
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.
    Registration date : 2011-04-04

afterlife Empty The afterlife.

Post  guidinglight Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:46 am

Hiafterlife 348985

The spirit world does exist, or heaven, Gods kingdom, the other side home as some people know it to be, we do meet up with our loved ones again, i can tell you what i was shown and told with my son and dad who passed over into the spirit world, my son passed over at the age of 19, my dad went at the age of 75 i asked spirit to share with me what happened with the meeting with my son and his pop, this is what i was shown and told my dad owned a little fishing boat, he and my son used to go fishing together when he was younger 10 years old they loved their time together and they had a very close bond, i was shown my dad sitting in his boat with my son, fishing and then my dad said am i dreaming or am i really with you, my son replied you are here with me pop, you see when we pass over and it is time to met our loved ones we go to a time that we remember was happy for us, so spirit arranged that meeting for my dad to have with my son that way so he would know that was one of his happiest times spending it with my son fishing, once that happens then my son would present himself as he has grown in the spirit world i thought that was a lovely way of them meeting up again, and i was so blessed to have been shown that experience and it brought me alot of comfort knowing my dad and his granson met up in the way they had spent so much time together enjoying.afterlife 21581

We are never alone when we die, even if we do die alone with no one with us, our angels are with us and the angel of death Azreal who is a gentle and loving angel takes us over to the other side safely, we all have pain in one way or the other that we live with , those who are in alot of pain that are close to passing, are given the necessary drugs to ease their pain which puts them in a state of unawareness where their pain is concerned, my dad passed away while having an operation so he wouldnt have known anything about it, once we pass we feel only peace, we leave our pain and our earth plane bodies behind or our overcoats and we are in a body of energy which has no earth plane worries or pain we are in a complete state of peace, joy and happiness as the spirit world is the most beautiful place you could ever imagine beyond belief of any beauty we have here on this earth plane it is magical full of love, warmth, beauty, colour that comes alive, you can imagine the happiness of seeing all your loved ones and pets again after being away from them for so long missing them ,loving them and wanting to be with them and to hug them and kiss them again.afterlife 114703

You can be assured there is nothing to fear leaving this earth plane we are all looked after with so much love Godbless.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:01 am

A wonderful account,GuidingLight.

I have seen similiar to you.

Each time one of my family passes,they have visited me in dreams.

Clear and concise. Always smiling. Letting me know they had passed safely to spirit.

One instance took place showing Xmas but not Xmas at the time of the dream. Snow was showing,holly was shown and there were two small Xmas presents left for me.

I have met my husband in spirit,through dreams,showing me what the spirit world was like. Wonderful happy place.

I have no doubts about the fact that there is a wonderful world waiting for us.

Joanie x
    guidinglight

Female
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.

afterlife Empty After life

Post  guidinglight Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:11 am

Joanie wrote:A wonderful account,GuidingLight.

Clear and concise. Always smiling. Letting me know they had passed safely to spirit.

One instance took place showing Xmas but not Xmas at the time of the dream. Snow was showing,holly was shown and there were two small Xmas presents left for me.

I have met my husband in spirit,through dreams,showing me what the spirit world was like. Wonderful happy place.

Joanie x

Hi Joanie how are you:)

Its nice to have that comfort isnt itafterlife 21581 it helps us through alot until we know we can be with our loved ones againafterlife 114703
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:31 am

guidinglight wrote:

Joanie x

Hi Joanie how are you:)

Its nice to have that comfort isnt itafterlife 21581 it helps us through alot until we know we can be with our loved ones againafterlife 114703

I'm good,Guiding Light.

How's yourself these days?

Good to see you back.

afterlife 21581

Joanie xx
    guidinglight

Female

afterlife Empty Hi joanie

Post  guidinglight Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:47 pm

Joanie x

Hi Joanieafterlife 348985

I am not too bad for an old lady haha, few more aches and pains but coping ok when the medications kicks inafterlife 809779 .

My dear Mum is still with us i managed to have my 64th birthday with her and Mothers Day, but her cancer has taken over more now and she is barlely with us bless her heart she has done so well coping with everything at 85 now its getting closer for her to being with her beloved and it will be a blessing for her to leave all this behind and be free from all her discomfort and pain i hope she will just slip away quietly in her sleep and wake up being with her only loveafterlife 852921 take care and i hope you are keeping well as can be.xxx
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:00 pm

Old lady? You're just coming into old age,Guidinglight.....afterlife 160943 afterlife 809779

60's is not a bad age to be. But 40's are better.

I wish I was 35 again...afterlife 368832

Cancer is a dreadful disease,painful for those who suffer it and painful for those who see them suffer.

Sometimes I wished I could have suffered my Ken's pain.

But I have received such lovely messages from him,my grandson joined him 3 years ago at the age of 35 years. I have seen both of them in these dreams. Happy and healthy.

You take care.Guidinglight.

afterlife 4279678397

Joanie x
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Angelrocco, I feel just as you do. I feel I must have been very bad, and inconsiderate of others, and maybe nice and healthy and took it all for granted. I have suffered a great deal this life I believe. Keep with it, there will be light at the end...

Guiding light, nice story and a wondeful thing to read was just what I needed, thanks. Sounds beautiful.

The crazy thing I didnt know of Azreal and I hear that name it comes to me alot, not sure why. If its because im about to go, next to being healed its the best thing. I deserve a nice, painless, peaceful death. Then a fresh start. i thinks.

afterlife 15910
    JTheCreator

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2013-01-07

Post  JTheCreator Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:03 am

Hi OP,

I know the feeling. I had it pretty hard as a kid, so far a lifetime of hardship after another. And I think, how much of a dick was I in a pastlife that I really deserve all this? Karma is a real thing, I know that for sure. So all of this is either me burning up karma, or it's just bad luck and mean people. Which sucks either way. Often I think about those who have done or still do me wrong. I want justice, and sometimes karma takes awhile to come around.

But I do believe in an after life. I write more about it in the NDE section. It's quite a trip, I'll tell you that much. Hard to think otherwise after that experience, and yet sometimes I still find myself to be a bit of a Victorian. What if, there's just nothing? It's possible, just as an after-life is possible. What if I die, and that's it. Die. My existence, done; and I don't even know it.

But then I go to sleep, and leave it be.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:16 am

Whatever we have suffered in life,the afterlife makes up for it.

To be free of problems from the earthly life,to live again in spirit and feel no pain or anguish is the dream of our life.

Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Moved topic, no problem with it, just that it fits here better :flo:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:30 pm