Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Heayyy! Just signed up! =) dreams, visions, prophecies, crystals, plants, God.

DreamWarrior
    Just joined

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2012-08-02

crystals - Heayyy! Just signed up! =) dreams, visions, prophecies, crystals, plants, God.  Empty Heayyy! Just signed up! =) dreams, visions, prophecies, crystals, plants, God.

Post  DreamWarrior Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:26 am

Its been an incredible couple of years. Many stories I've heard, and many things I've read and thought about. Many synchronicities, strange occurances, incredible dreams, psychic dreams, Some horrifying, some confusing. I would like to share some of my dreams and visions. strange phenenoma, and maybe discuss and get some insight in some. Some I have been wondering very much about the meaning. I have become a very big dreamer, and have been learning through stones and crystals, plants and the world around me. I've had some Past life dreams, had some in between life dreams I think. Well Before I say too much right now I just want to say Hello.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

crystals - Heayyy! Just signed up! =) dreams, visions, prophecies, crystals, plants, God.  Empty Re: Heayyy! Just signed up! =) dreams, visions, prophecies, crystals, plants, God.

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:18 am

Welcome DreamWarrior.

Looking forward to reading your posts and hearing about your dreams.

crystals - Heayyy! Just signed up! =) dreams, visions, prophecies, crystals, plants, God.  182340

Joanie
    SeaCharms
    SeaCharms

Female
    Number of posts : 197
    Job/hobbies : Tarot cards, My Cats
    Registration date : 2012-06-15

crystals - Heayyy! Just signed up! =) dreams, visions, prophecies, crystals, plants, God.  Empty Re: Heayyy! Just signed up! =) dreams, visions, prophecies, crystals, plants, God.

Post  SeaCharms Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:28 pm

Welcome DreamWarrior *great name btw!* I love to dream and travel in my dreams but usually the only dreams that I remember are the ones with seemingly important messages for me otherwise I sleep a dreamless sleep.

SeaCharms xx

crystals - Heayyy! Just signed up! =) dreams, visions, prophecies, crystals, plants, God.  984769
    CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 734
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Post  CW Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:54 pm

crystals - Heayyy! Just signed up! =) dreams, visions, prophecies, crystals, plants, God.  101500 Dreamwarrior for sharing your experience with us. I'd like to hear about these dreams you've been having. I dream every night all my life. I am currently at the point where I am conscious of being unconscious in my dreams. Which means I can sometimes alter the dream and that is so....................cool!!!

Happy you are here!
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:24 pm

Welcome!

Sorry, I just woke up and can't think of a thing to say. crystals - Heayyy! Just signed up! =) dreams, visions, prophecies, crystals, plants, God.  160943 crystals - Heayyy! Just signed up! =) dreams, visions, prophecies, crystals, plants, God.  809779

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:40 pm