Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
1antique
SpiritVoices
shayn
feather
gilly
9 posters

Civilisation

gilly
    gilly

Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Civilisation - Page 2 Empty Civilisation

Post  gilly Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello

I have just posted a reply about the existence of aliens and ended by wondering if they are waiting for us to become truly civilised.

Here is a real problem for you all--"What are the criteria for a race of beings to be called 'Truly Civilised'?"

PPLLnL

Peter
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Civilisation - Page 2 Empty Re: Civilisation

Post  Detlef Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:14 am

gilly wrote:Hello

I have just posted a reply about the existence of aliens and ended by wondering if they are waiting for us to become truly civilised.

Here is a real problem for you all--"What are the criteria for a race of beings to be called 'Truly Civilised'?"

PPLLnL

Peter

truly civilized is a very subjective term. For certain ET races to make contact with us, (we could say, contact has been made a long time ago, and different races have been on the planet for thousands of years, not always for the betterment of the human race) those who do not interfere, wait for us to move into what is called, 4D, which will happen in the next few month, according to what I know. Most likely in the first half of next year. Until then the dark will play their cards, and try to control. But their game is lost, whether they know it or not.
    CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 734
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Post  CW Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:11 pm

Detlef please expound upon this for me.
    4D, which will happen in the next few month, according to what I know.
    Most likely in the first half of next year. Until then the dark will
    play their cards, and try to control. But their game is lost, whether
    they know it or not.

I've heard people talk about 3 dimensions, 4, 5 and so on....therefore if we are moving towards the 4D that means we are currently living in 3D right?

How can I say this? I see existence as all inclusive (dark, light, right, wrong, physical, spiritual, earth, universe, good, bad) its only divided within our own personal perspectives.
    As you mentioned here:
    (we could say, contact has been made a long time ago, and different
    races have been on the planet for thousands of years, not always for the
    betterment of the human race)
    I believe this is true Detlef.

With cable TV, cell phones and Internet, sometimes I feel there is to much verbal communication today.
    Now on the other hand, spiritual examples are far beyond human
    rationing. Its only when we accept that we know nothing or so very
    little is; when we become open to receive plenty of what is eternal.
    IMHO, listening and feeling are the best forms of receiving knowledge
    that's ancient and eternal.
    ET's don't have to be on earth, to effect or impact our lives. I've come to know that all we think, feel and do will impact our entire universe and all that it encompass, including ET's.

Civilization includes all...not just earth and humans.
    gilly
    gilly

Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post  gilly Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:01 am

Detlef wrote:
    gilly wrote:Hello

PPLLnL

Peter

truly civilized is a very subjective term. For certain ET races to make contact with us, (we could say, contact has been made a long time ago, and different races have been on the planet for thousands of years, not always for the betterment of the human race) those who do not interfere, wait for us to move into what is called, 4D, which will happen in the next few month, according to what I know. Most likely in the first half of next year. Until then the dark will play their cards, and try to control. But their game is lost, whether they know it or not.

Ty det ur answer rings true!

But i still struggle to understand why the movement into 4-D is so important! Why are we not moving to 5d-6d etc???

Peter
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:08 am

CW wrote: Detlef please expound upon this for me.

I prefer to call it densities, the term dimensions is to confusing.
    First density, mineral realm, second, plant and animal realm, third, the one we are in now, we as spirit, the density of choice. we choose light or dark, control or no control. We all use control, or dark aspects in our life, which one is the greater? Light allows, the dark controls. Yin and yang. Once we have chosen to take to path of the light, we are ready to move into the fourth density, where we learn unconditional love. We might not implement it, but we understand it. Unconditional love can not be partially implemented. One can not love one unconditionally and not the other, either we do or we don't. Fifth density is where we live fully in unconditional love and with this gain wisdom. There will be fifth density available on this planet, for those who are ready.
    There are quite a few who chose not to ascend, and stay in third density, at the last window of ascension, about ten thousand years ago. They would go strait up to the fifth.
    All those who are not ready to move to the fourth and have chosen the path of the dark will have to leave. They will find a planet which supports their particular path. Within the One all is equally valid, yet there are differences within the One, how otherwise could we expand, grow, learn.
    The influence of the dark is very important in the 3D experience, but once we move into 4D it can not be part of it any longer.
    There are many planet who support this kind of experience.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:32 am

[/quote] ET's don't have to be on earth, to effect or impact our lives. I've come to know that all we think, feel and do will impact our entire universe and all that it encompass, including ET's.

Civilization includes all...not just earth and humans.[/quote]

Yes and no to the last sentence. Everything is part of something greater, but in the same time it plays out within the framework it was designed for.
    When we talk about ET's and civilizations, we only focus on the physical form, yet it is spirit who evolves within the physical form (even so there are many civilizations, which have no spirits or souls, but this is a separate subject) There are many more highly advanced entity and being who are not in a physical form who lead us, direct us, guide us.
    Once we move into the fifth density we can take any form we want and move anywhere in this verse we want without space ships, we can build ships if we need to, but we don't need them to travel.
    In regards to influencing the All, yes, yet, the lower the vibration, or density, the smaller the influence on the whole.
    Since most of us exist in different densities at the same time, we of cause influence the whole at different levels differently.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:55 am

Peter wrote:
    But i still struggle to understand why the movement into 4-D is so important! Why are we not moving to 5d-6d etc???

I would say, one step at a time.If we understand the fifth density as the density of wisdom, where unconditional love is fully implemented, how many at this point of time are ready for this on this planet? 1% 2%? This many will be move to the fifth density according to what I know.
    Sixth density? The density of unity, where we unify the dark and the light. There are many dark being in the higher fifth vibration unable to move forward and have to go back to learn and fully implement the light. Very difficult for them. It is easier to follow the path of the light and learn to implement the dark.
    Sixth density for most who are her in lesson, is very far away. Having said this, most who are her in lesson will move into a collective consciousness after completing 4D, and most collectives, soul groups exist on many levels, and with this they have excess to all they need.
    CW
    CW

Female

Post  CW Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Yes and no to the last sentence. (Everything is part of something
    greater,) "Yes I totally agree!"
    but in the same time it plays out within the framework it was
    designed for. "I somewhat agree with you here Detlef my point is there are many life forms not limited the its framework.
    When we talk about ET's and civilizations, we only
    focus on the physical form, yet it is spirit who evolves within the
    physical form "I totally agree!" (even so there are many civilizations, which have no
    spirits or souls, but this is a separate subject) "Oh my!!! A being without spirit or souls, this one is very frightening!!! These I certainly hope are bound, contained and restricted only to their own framework!!! And I hope there framework is not apart of earth." There are many more
    highly advanced entity and being who are not in a physical form who lead
    us, direct us, guide us. "These I have experienced on many occasions."
    Once we move into the fifth density we can
    take any form we want and move anywhere in this verse we want without
    space ships, we can build ships if we need to, but we don't need them to
    travel. "I've experienced a few OBE"s as I can relate the what you are saying here."
    In regards to influencing the All, yes, yet, the lower the vibration, or density, the smaller the influence on the whole. "Yes"
    Since most of us exist in different densities at the same time, we of cause influence the whole at different levels differently. "Yes"

Detlef, you explain things with simplicity and so..... much clarity, are you an ET? Civilisation - Page 2 809779 I am very happy you are here thank you for sparking my interest! I want to learn more about unconditional love and raising my vibrations to higher levels. I often have dreams of being in heavenly places, with huge columns and Greek style garments. The scenery is as if, I'm in a city in the clouds. This is a reoccurring dream for me.

Since most of us exist in different densities at the same time, we of cause influence the whole at different levels differently. "Yes"

So this is why on any given day we have people performing good and bad acts at the same time. I wonder if the majority of people perform bad, negative or dark acts, will it lower the vibration for us all? If so how will this separation you speak of happen?

Civilisation - Page 2 101500
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:24 pm

Back to being Civilised......
    What would you call being civilised?     Are we more civilised today than yesteryear?   Do we have better manners today than yesterday?

Or are we reverting back the cave man days?    Fighting for food.  Fighting for wage increases?    It's the same old battle,never ends.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:39 pm

The Plains Indians of the 1700s had "Civilization" Right!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:20 pm

For claiming land,Thunder Bow?   Yes,I do believe they had.   Everyone on this earth has the right to lay claim to some where to live.  The earth belongs to everyone....
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:20 pm

CW wrote:
    Detlef, you explain things with simplicity and so..... much clarity, are you an ET?    I am very happy you are here thank you for sparking my interest! I want to learn more about unconditional love and raising my vibrations to higher levels. I often have dreams of being in heavenly places, with huge columns and Greek style garments.  The scenery is as if, I'm in a city in the clouds. This is a reoccurring dream for me.

So this is why on any given day we have people performing good and bad acts at the same time. I wonder if the majority of people perform bad, negative or dark acts, will it lower the vibration for us all? If so how will this separation you speak of happen?

This is an old post and not sure if CW is still around.
    No  I don't belong to any particular ET race, even so I have my preferences where I spend my spare time. Not everyone who comes from somewhere else has to belong to a race of some kind. My kind does not.
    In regards to dreams, we need to understand, all aspects of a dream are aspects of our self, in a metaphoric content.

It is not always easy to see what comes first, are we pulled down in vibration due to the thought coming to us, or are we receiving lower vibration thought due to our lowered vibration. It certainly helps to monitor closely our thought processes.
    What you think  is what you are.
    "As Man thinketh"
    This is where we come to manners and behavior.
    we can create very strict social rules, as the one we had over the last few hundred years, which no one dares to brake.
    We can feel save to a degree, if we play by those rules, which are a little bit like shackles, for someone who is a free thinking man or woman. And it is not an indication for an evolved race. Rather the opposite.
    If this race wants to evolve, those shackles have to come off, as they do over the last 50 or so years. And when they do, it is not always pretty. This race needs to learn to live with integrity, and honor from the inside rather the outside enforced rules.
    There is no way around.
    CW
    CW

Female

Post  CW Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:02 pm

We can never see the totality of this beautiful tapestry we live in from a human perspective. Yet the more we tap into the spirit nature within our human body we begin to incorporate many spiritual principles. For example; integrity, honesty, faith hope, love, brotherly love, selfless love, forgiveness, compassion, empathy, and so.....on and so forth.

Through these we are elevated beyond human understanding.  

Love to all...
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:09 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:For claiming land,Thunder Bow?   Yes,I do believe they had.   Everyone on this earth has the right to lay claim to some where to live.  The earth belongs to everyone....
    They has it socially right, and had social resposibility. They knew how live as Human Beings. Nothing to do with territory gains. They really knew what freedom was. They had an inner joy.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:32 pm

In that I agree with you..... :asmile:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:08 pm

Some countries have many unclaimed land.    Why does no one claim that land?

Look at Australia,look at the USA and large countries....
    Often wonder why folks don't spread out a bit and enjoy all that empty land...
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:28 pm