Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

closed circle

lumas
    lumas

Male
    Number of posts : 135
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

closed circle Empty closed circle

Post  lumas Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Hi all,

I have been involved in a closed circle for well over 30 years now and in that time i have seen, heard and experienced some amazing things, although not trained my involvement in the circle has helped me to become clairvoyant, clairaudient and clairsentient we have undertaken rescue work, automatic writing, table rapping and in the past witnessed physical mediumship which included transfiguration (build up of spirit image on face) and direct voice unfortunatly the sitter who undertook the physical mediumship passed some years now so that part doesnt take place at the moment.

I will try to explain what an open circle looks like as portrayed from a spirit point of view, if you can imagine a football stadium at night with the light emitting upwards going towards the sky in a funnel effect and the people sitting around with there faces lit up then this is what it looks like when just just four people sit together in gods name to do gods purpose this light can be seen from a vast distances and attracts spirit like moths to an outside light,

the circle itself is guarded by trusted and loved guides and loved ones and they act literally as doormen/doorwoman usually the front of this crowd is made up of children because they are either pushed to the front or are just inquisitive and make their own way to the front, there is in any circle an entry and exit point which spirit is led into and out of.
    but the most important part of this and any circle is the light that emitts because that light is energy/power and its this that is so important because not only does it act as a beacon but it can be used and is taken and used for healing or to light up the darkness and give strenghth,
    If this works this way and that beacon of light, power energy is the result of just four people sitting together just imaging the effect if hundreds of groups are sitting at the same time, this is why we must promote forming circles so if you are interested the best way to form these is to attend some sort of spiritual church and meet with like minded people or take the time to join a forum open circle as violet has on this site it will be interesting to see if we could have a specific day on here and see just what we can do together,

If anyone is thinking of joining or is currently in a circle and not getting anywhere or need ideas then please P.M me and i will be happy to give you any help i can
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

closed circle Empty Re: closed circle

Post  Violet Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:58 pm

Hi Lumas good to see you, :flo: and thank you for your offer of help, I read your post with great interest, physical mediumship fascinates me but sadly it's not that common.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:55 pm